Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:34 AM

What's With Nairaland And Bad English These Days?!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's With Nairaland And Bad English These Days?!! (1752 Views)

See Bad English Written By A Polytechnic Graduate Who Applied For Npower Job / We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / See Why Sex Has Become So Cheap These Days.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's With Nairaland And Bad English These Days?!! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
People, you all need to calm down...to post on nairaland no be by force .......rotflmao ...
Re: What's With Nairaland And Bad English These Days?!! by PMPhoenix(m): 6:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
Haha, I swear

1 Like

Re: What's With Nairaland And Bad English These Days?!! by SirMichael1: 6:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
easyboi307044:
People, you all need to calm....to post on nairaland no be by force .......rotflmao

Use your space bar, that's what it's meant for not replacing it with 3 full stops or thereabout.

1 Like

Re: What's With Nairaland And Bad English These Days?!! by hibiscus76(f): 6:39pm On Jun 07, 2017
SirMichael1:

Use your space bar, that's what it's meant for not replacing it with 3 full stops or thereabout.
somebody that doesn't know anything, you won't keep quiet and learn instead you're looking for corrections to make when there's no need for that.. lemme help your life, if you like vex.
the ' ...' sign is one of the 14 punctuation marks in English language known as the 'ellipses and it is used to indicate omission of letters or words in sentences.

y'all need to stop behaving like this in this Forum. If you don't like the post, just ignore without posting hateful comments, it's somehow embarrassing

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's With Nairaland And Bad English These Days?!! by dacblogger: 6:41pm On Jun 07, 2017

Re: What's With Nairaland And Bad English These Days?!! by McBrooklyn(m): 6:43pm On Jun 07, 2017

Re: What's With Nairaland And Bad English These Days?!! by Elmojiid(m): 6:45pm On Jun 07, 2017
English no be my mother language, promote ur mother language first.
Re: What's With Nairaland And Bad English These Days?!! by pizzylee(m): 6:55pm On Jun 07, 2017
so how is this helping? if u see a mstke correct it or let it go not make a trend abt it
Re: What's With Nairaland And Bad English These Days?!! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 07, 2017
dacblogger:
ur memes are on point nowadays grin grin grin
Re: What's With Nairaland And Bad English These Days?!! by dacblogger: 6:58pm On Jun 07, 2017
itsJude:
ur memes are on point nowadays grin grin grin
undecided
Re: What's With Nairaland And Bad English These Days?!! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
I hate when nl ppl type:

Leave instead of live and live instead of leave.

And team H! Factor omg! They are everywhere

Tread lightly become Thread lightly

Trash becomes Thrash

Aaaaaaah it drives me nuts so I now stop trying to read it and I just move on.
Re: What's With Nairaland And Bad English These Days?!! by jakandeola(m): 7:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
Elmojiid:
English no be my mother language, promote ur mother language first.
God bless you
Re: What's With Nairaland And Bad English These Days?!! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 07, 2017
As in!!! Lolzz
Dimples129:
I hate when nl ppl type:

Leave instead of live and live instead of leave.

And team H! Factor omg! They are everywhere

Tread lightly become Thread lightly

Trash becomes Thrash

Aaaaaaah it drives me nuts so I now stop trying to read it and I just move on.
Re: What's With Nairaland And Bad English These Days?!! by hibiscus76(f): 7:33pm On Jun 07, 2017
nairalanders whose written english have low sef esteem will vex for this thread eehn as if the OP is responsible for their misfortune, lmao
Re: What's With Nairaland And Bad English These Days?!! by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:41pm On Jun 07, 2017
Waiting for jakandeola and adaskbullet to come bash you like........

Re: What's With Nairaland And Bad English These Days?!! by jakandeola(m): 8:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
god purnish u der
Re: What's With Nairaland And Bad English These Days?!! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
jakandeola:
god purnish u der
make i call mods , u are due a ban
Re: What's With Nairaland And Bad English These Days?!! by SirMichael1: 8:06pm On Jun 07, 2017
hibiscus76:
somebody that doesn't know anything, you won't keep quiet and learn instead you're looking for corrections to make when there's no need for that.. lemme help your life, if you like vex.
the ' ...' sign is one of the 14 punctuation marks in English language known as the 'ellipses and it is used to indicate omission of letters or words in sentences.

y'all need to stop behaving like this in this Forum. If you don't like the post, just ignore without posting hateful comments, it's somehow embarrassing

Okay sir, but I sure know that after the … sign, there's always a space.
Re: What's With Nairaland And Bad English These Days?!! by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
jakandeola:
god purnish u der

lmfao

my boss i was only joking o......abi person cannot play with you again? cheesy

Re: What's With Nairaland And Bad English These Days?!! by jakandeola(m): 8:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
itsJude:
make i call mods , u are due a ban
in olamide voice #ignore
Re: What's With Nairaland And Bad English These Days?!! by Elmojiid(m): 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
jakandeola:
God bless you
and you too sir
Re: What's With Nairaland And Bad English These Days?!! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
jakandeola:
in olamide voice #ignore
see local dey form posh cheesy cheesy cheesy na olamide u use na , ur mentor

1 Like

Re: What's With Nairaland And Bad English These Days?!! by jakandeola(m): 8:15pm On Jun 07, 2017
itsJude:
see local dey form posh cheesy cheesy cheesy na olamide u use na , ur mentor
small boy
Re: What's With Nairaland And Bad English These Days?!! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 07, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

One is just kidding while the other is seriously serious seriousness grin grin grin

#dead
Re: What's With Nairaland And Bad English These Days?!! by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:40pm On Jun 07, 2017
Dimples129:

One is just kidding while the other is seriously serious seriousness grin grin grin

#dead

lol

and am guessing the seriously serious one is jankan right lipsrsealed

PS: are those cute dimples urs shocked shocked
Re: What's With Nairaland And Bad English These Days?!! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 07, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

lol

and am guessing the seriously serious one is jankan right lipsrsealed

PS: are those cute dimples urs shocked shocked

Jankan isn't pulling our leg! He straight bypassed school grin grin grin
Re: What's With Nairaland And Bad English These Days?!! by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:52pm On Jun 07, 2017
Dimples129:

Jankan isn't pulling our leg! He straight bypassed school grin grin grin

lmfao..................i think i remeber seeing a thread where he thanked the shooting star for granting his wish and helping him pass his waec na....

Whats up with dat
Re: What's With Nairaland And Bad English These Days?!! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 07, 2017
hibiscus76:

stating it like it is without giving a damn...you're bold smiley
Re: What's With Nairaland And Bad English These Days?!! by hibiscus76(f): 9:03pm On Jun 07, 2017
SirMichael1:

Okay sir, but I sure know that after the … sign, there's always a space.
Sir, I'm a lady not a Sir
And everyone knows a space comes after every word or punctuation. I mean it's not rocket science
Re: What's With Nairaland And Bad English These Days?!! by hibiscus76(f): 9:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
SorftWerk:
stating it like it is without giving a damn...you're bold smiley
lol. really I was just contributing to the thread
Re: What's With Nairaland And Bad English These Days?!! by SirMichael1: 9:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
hibiscus76:
Sir, I'm a lady not a Sir
And everyone knows a space comes after every word or punctuation. I mean it's not rocket science

Oh wait! Shít! I replied a mention from a bitch I didn't quote.

Bītçh, fūçkīñg shut the hell up already. If you read what I wrote initially, you would have found out that the nigger didn't put space after the '…' sign. So fūçkīñg read next time before you start your incessant rants. Bītçh stfu

Jeez! How could I have replied a sot undecided
Re: What's With Nairaland And Bad English These Days?!! by jashar(f): 9:14pm On Jun 07, 2017
Bad grammar sweerie or poor English dear. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check out this couple's photo: fashion or madness / Share Your Heartbreak Experience / How To Make A Women Fall In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.