Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,825 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? (20968 Views)

World Sexiest Guy Goes Emotional / Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by OmoEko1(f): 7:22am On Feb 09, 2007
acidrop:

u don't have 6 packs shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked OMG, and u couldnt even lie about it, boi, okpari, i don lose up, next topic please
lol, don't kill me o. i can't stop laughing but i feel his lieing grin
j-girl:

Yeah Zulu
How tall?
What complexion?
i don't think his gonna to tell us the information
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by Uche2nna(m): 7:23am On Feb 09, 2007
@ aciddrop  undecided
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by OmoEko1(f): 7:24am On Feb 09, 2007
ZuluNation:

I'm  5'9"

Light complexion my dad is Nigerian ( I claim Nigerian) and my mom is Indian.

now i know u lying, u got to be cute then, u have indian in u  cheesy, come on show us the pic
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by jgirl3: 7:24am On Feb 09, 2007
Oh cool - finally! you sure?

He's lying about the pot belly thing, i can tell
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 7:24am On Feb 09, 2007
Uche2nna:

@ aciddrop  undecided

what uche? abi u no get 6 packs 2?
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by Uche2nna(m): 7:27am On Feb 09, 2007
How about a 14 pack angry
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by ZuluNation(m): 7:27am On Feb 09, 2007
lmao grin grin just because I have Indian in me don't make me cute. I hope you know I mean west Indian in the caribbean.
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by OmoEko1(f): 7:28am On Feb 09, 2007
west indians are cute,have dated some before. the guys usually have some nice ass and somthing else grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by Uche2nna(m): 7:29am On Feb 09, 2007
nice manliness lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by ZuluNation(m): 7:30am On Feb 09, 2007
Omo Eko:

west indians are cute,have dated some before. the guys usually have some nice ass and somthing else grin grin grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked my sister you need deliverance and major fasting
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 7:30am On Feb 09, 2007
ZuluNation:

lmao grin grin just because I have Indian in me don't make me cute. I hope you know I mean west Indian in the caribbean.

this guy is praising himself by style, datz d only conclusion i can mke 4 now, more investigations on the way though tongue
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by jgirl3: 7:30am On Feb 09, 2007
I don't think I have been this frustrated on NL in a long time. I'm not letting this go again.

@zulu, if you're that private, you wouldn't put up your location so unless you're lying about that so better start explaining yourself
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by ZuluNation(m): 7:32am On Feb 09, 2007
j-girl:

I don't think I have been this frustrated on Nairaland in a long time. I'm not letting this go again.

@zulu, if you're that private, you wouldn't put up your location so unless you're lying about that so better start explaining yourself

Honey I'm in Texas, there's like over a million Nigerians in Texas tongue
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by OmoEko1(f): 7:32am On Feb 09, 2007
@ zulu
me deliverance lai lai, what i said was the truth o
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by ZuluNation(m): 7:34am On Feb 09, 2007
Omo Eko:

@ zulu
me deliverance lai lai, what i said was the truth o

My sister kneel down let me pray for you. lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by jgirl3: 7:36am On Feb 09, 2007
Yeah but then you didn't just say Texas, you said the actual place. How close is it to Houston?

I still wanna see that pic
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by OmoEko1(f): 7:36am On Feb 09, 2007
anyway can u post the pic before u start praying  grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by ZuluNation(m): 7:40am On Feb 09, 2007
Omo Eko:

anyway can u post the pic before u start praying grin grin grin

I seriously never knew you was this funny grin grin

j-girl:

Yeah but then you didn't just say Texas, you said the actual place. How close is it to Houston?

I still want to see that pic

I'm just right outside Dallas and anyone who's been to Texas or Arlington knows it's so freaking big. Like they say in Texas, every thing is bigger and bitter in Texas.
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by jgirl3: 7:41am On Feb 09, 2007
Yeah i'm going to be there tomorrow. I can't wait - i love that place so much.

We still wanna see that pic
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by Uche2nna(m): 7:42am On Feb 09, 2007
Then I need to change location grin
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by OmoEko1(f): 7:45am On Feb 09, 2007
this is not fair at all we have been waiting for almost 1hrs for your pic and still haven't showed us grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by jgirl3: 7:46am On Feb 09, 2007
It will be a good change for you @ uche, that's my fave place in all of U.S. My friends hate the fact that i love it so much.
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by Uche2nna(m): 7:47am On Feb 09, 2007
r u speaking in parables, jgirl undecided
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by ZuluNation(m): 7:49am On Feb 09, 2007
My dear I apologise for your wait, life sucks I know sad you never know my dear you may just run into me on the plane to Nigeria some day you never know. it's a small freaking world.

Omo Eko:

this is not fair at all we have been waiting for almost 1hrs for your pic and still haven't showed us grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by jgirl3: 7:50am On Feb 09, 2007
no i am not@ uche. You said you wanted to change location
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by OmoEko1(f): 7:52am On Feb 09, 2007
about this we both post our pic together at once just for 2o sec, i swear i won't comment on ur pic
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by Uche2nna(m): 7:52am On Feb 09, 2007
j-girl:

My friends hate the fact that i love it so much.
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by Uche2nna(m): 7:53am On Feb 09, 2007
All this talk about pics makes me think that I should remove mine undecided
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by jgirl3: 7:56am On Feb 09, 2007
zulu - very few people on NL have seen my pic, I will post it for your sake if needed

@uche - no. My friends all hate Texas and they hate it even more when i talk about how much i love it.
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by OmoEko1(f): 7:57am On Feb 09, 2007
@ uche
too late, we have all seen your pic grin
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by ZuluNation(m): 7:57am On Feb 09, 2007
@ Omo Eko

I trust you won't comment on my pic, but I'm not sure of other people eg Uche and Josboy they've been showing some gay behaviors for some time now, and the last thing I need is to be some gay guys jerk off picture.
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by OmoEko1(f): 7:58am On Feb 09, 2007
just post it for 20sec that all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27)

VIDEO: Pamela Odame Playing With Her Breast, Masturbating & Finger Virgïñã / Uzo Aduba Told Her Mother To Stop Calling Her 'Uzoamaka' / Happy 30th Birthday To Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.