Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,815 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? (20967 Views)

World Sexiest Guy Goes Emotional / Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by Uche2nna(m): 7:22am On Feb 16, 2007
How good is ur eyesight

My pic is on my profile undecided
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by jgirl3: 8:15am On Feb 16, 2007
Acidrop, where are you?

Uche, put up your pic for the girl to see now!
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by Uche2nna(m): 12:27am On Feb 17, 2007
:p
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 6:44am On Feb 17, 2007
sooooo, u are 2pac
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by Uche2nna(m): 10:18am On Feb 17, 2007
LMAO grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by Eurphoria(f): 11:10am On Feb 18, 2007
i can gaurantee even without a pic that uchennna is no where sexy or even the sexiest guy on NL. you can just tell by the way ppl talk. TRUST ME ON THIS

so guys what is scarring you lot? you always quick to perv at our pics here, where are yours lets see who the sexy guys are.

Oh i can say though that i have seen one guys pics here and that is Debosky and he is really really sexy, shame he is a player wink. He also comes across as quite sexy. Yes my vote is for DEbosky
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by OmoEko1(f): 6:44pm On Feb 18, 2007
Eurphoria:

i can gaurantee even without a pic that uchennna is no where sexy or even the sexiest guy on Nairaland. you can just tell by the way people talk. TRUST ME ON THIS

so guys what is scarring you lot? you always quick to perv at our pics here, where are yours lets see who the sexy guys are.

Oh i can say though that i have seen one guys pics here and that is Debosky and he is really really sexy, shame he is a player wink. He also comes across as quite sexy. Yes my vote is for DEbosky

lol, u right unchenna is not sexy because have seen is pic before but his good looking a little bit. i will give him 7.5
from the pic i saw, his light skin with a black some lips. his proably like 5'10 or 5'11
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by jgirl3: 7:11pm On Feb 18, 2007
I agree that debosky is sexy but yet i still wanna see other pixes - not that they're going to be sexier but at least they'll try to come close
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by Badman888(m): 7:15pm On Feb 18, 2007
This competition is serious,
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by OmoEko1(f): 7:41pm On Feb 18, 2007
why is everyone saying that[b] debosky is the only sexy one[/b] am sure we have more guys on nairaland that are more sexier than him, but they wanna be anonymous because of personal reason and stalkers.
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:44pm On Feb 18, 2007
go Debo go Debo  wink he's a damn player for sure.

lol totally agree with you E on the other dude.
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by Badman888(m): 7:45pm On Feb 18, 2007
am sure Debo would be feeling cool with himself now,
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by jgirl3: 7:49pm On Feb 18, 2007
Omo Eko - let 'em show it to us. I doubt those of us who are genuinely interested want them for stalking purposes.
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by Eurphoria(f): 8:47pm On Feb 18, 2007
lmao@jgirl
yes i dont mind stalking Debosky , that boy is fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by ikamefa(f): 8:56pm On Feb 18, 2007
debo ? shocked
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by Eurphoria(f): 9:10pm On Feb 18, 2007
Ika sharrap there lol hehehe. leave him alone you mastur.
how are you still as mad as a hatter?
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by Genial(m): 9:10pm On Feb 18, 2007
*Going to shave, and then off to the studio*
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by Eurphoria(f): 9:21pm On Feb 18, 2007
ahahahaha look at him, ok just make sure you choose a good photographer grin
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by jgirl3: 9:48pm On Feb 18, 2007
Eurphoria, carry your eyes. Don't scare debosky away cheesy
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by acidrop(f): 9:51pm On Feb 18, 2007
if d guyz are proud of their looks, they will post their pic, whitout been told tongue
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by Eurphoria(f): 9:53pm On Feb 18, 2007
aciddrop u are right there wink
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by Badman888(m): 9:55pm On Feb 18, 2007
dont mind them they are scared of putting their pics
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by queen2(f): 9:56pm On Feb 18, 2007
This thread is full of text no/no much pics
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by Eurphoria(f): 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2007
Badman888:

don't mind them they are scared of putting their pics
hihihi wat about you grin grin
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by OmoEko1(f): 10:01pm On Feb 18, 2007
Eurphoria:

hihihi what about you grin grin
there is no reason for him to post his pic becos he can't win. he looks like a kid with that afro cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by jgirl3: 10:02pm On Feb 18, 2007
We're protesting for more pics.

We no gree o! We no gree

We need more pictures! We no gree!
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by queen2(f): 10:03pm On Feb 18, 2007
@ omo eko so u mean age is considered too
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by ikamefa(f): 10:04pm On Feb 18, 2007
Eurphoria:

Ika sharrap there lol hehehe. leave him alone you mastur.
how are you still as mad as a hatter?

baby-gal for sure! for sure!

Genial:

*Going to shave, and then off to the studio*

Boo-boo you know you are the most sexyful!  cheesy

Badman888:

don't mind them they are scared of putting their pics

wey your own nah!  cheesy
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by Badman888(m): 10:06pm On Feb 18, 2007
Omo Eko:

there is no reason for him to post his pic because he can't win. he looks like a kid with that afro cheesy cheesy

haha say what u wanna say my mama still like me
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by OmoEko1(f): 10:13pm On Feb 18, 2007
Badman888:

haha say what u want to say my mama still like me
did i say u were not cute
what i said was u can't win
anything wrong in what i said grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by OmoEko1(f): 10:14pm On Feb 18, 2007
queen2:

@ omo eko so u mean age is considered too
no i didn't say that OOOOOOOOOO, AND WHAT MADE U SAY THAT SELF
Re: Who Is The Sexiest Guy In Nairaland? by Badman888(m): 10:16pm On Feb 18, 2007
did i put myself in any competition,

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27)

VIDEO: Pamela Odame Playing With Her Breast, Masturbating & Finger Virgïñã / Uzo Aduba Told Her Mother To Stop Calling Her 'Uzoamaka' / Happy 30th Birthday To Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.