Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. - Nairaland / General (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. (55322 Views)

Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered / Snake Nearly Entered A Friend's House / Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend Share Your Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
Lionessza:

Ok, I'm into both culture and leisure.

MONEY
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by ugofr(f): 7:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
Dimples129:

It's only nigerian who call love in the first few months grin grin

I'm joking we were dating, we weren't sleeping together. I was still very young and a virgin at the time. He couldn't wait and my friend needed her M.O.T so that happened. I was most hurt about my bed and my home more than them doing it. I got her back though nearly a decade later lipsrsealed

I took the love of her life just for the fun of it and dropped him after he dumped her. Karma is a bitchè, twice as hard when it comes back around grin

Never told her and she still doesn't know why he left her. Until today she talks about him and how he was the one! She's been married for nearly a decade now. And she still remembers him. cry
wow, nice one
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Taniaa(f): 7:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
Amicable24:

Ooooops, too bad.

May God restore the money back to you in many folds, Amen
Thanks a lot
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
My story shaa.. I have this friend his my main dude for life, his got ma back severaly but u know he has f me up more than getting my back.

Lemme just say the last one that almost killed me.. I called him up dude plz I need 3k at this point I don't have a dime and he knows what I needed it for. I needed to pay for a vital documents that particular day. He told said he was going to send it to my account I swear to God since morning my dude stopped picking my calls cu's of 3k oo. I was just shaking.

My lady friend called me that day and was like wats wrong, I explained too her she was just confused. She OK am coming .. After like 30 mins I got 10k alert.. Coman see me running like usain bolt that day under hot sun.. Was not a funny experience.

I sent him text saying guy u cant even tell me u don't have u just blanked me totally. Am telling you guys that its up to one year plus now he has never called me..

Few weeks ago I went to his area to see someone I saw him at the front of his house he couldn't even look me. Mind all this while theres this babe he likes and were close pals wen we go for our church program he will call her asking after me she will tell him if he doesn't have my number to call me.. So seeing him few weeks ago he was shocked he walked me back to the junction and said I go call u guy.. Since buhari left for London my phone never beep. Moreover I don't even have his number anymore..

My kind of person is this type that I help people to he best I can and God uses that alone to give favour among people I don't even know from any were ...
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Raddie(m): 1:15am On Jun 10, 2017
Omotayor123:
I wouldn't call it betrayer perse, because I don't expect much from my fellow human being. they are bound to fail you at one point or the other.

Right now, I am my own Best Friend.
#FFF!!.
Now that's harsh. Humans err that's just the way it is. Not expecting much is you resigning yourself to what comes your way.

Once had girl issues with a friend, called him out, we actually stopped seeing for a while but funny enough now he's got my back like rock solid!
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Omotayor123(f): 8:06am On Jun 10, 2017
Raddie:

Now that's harsh. Humans err that's just the way it is. Not expecting much is you resigning yourself to what comes your way.

Once had girl issues with a friend, called him out, we actually stopped seeing for a while but funny enough now he's got my back like rock solid!
You think I haven't done that?

my advise:
Just Be Careful!
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Raddie(m): 8:42am On Jun 10, 2017
Omotayor123:
You think I haven't done that?
my advise: Just Be Careful!
I always am. Thanks anyway.
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by johnson11(m): 8:52am On Jun 10, 2017
Thanks. My bad. I guess despite living 6 years in your country. I still have a lot to learn. Which tribe are you?
ZarZar:

Tsonga is Shangaan.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 10, 2017
johnson11:
Thanks. My bad. I guess despite living 6 years in your country. I still have a lot to learn. Which tribe are you?

Xhosa. And you, what tribe are you?
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by johnson11(m): 10:14am On Jun 10, 2017
Full blooded Yoruba man. I am currently among your people here in Middelburg, Eastern Cape. Xhosas are nice people ( I guess, behave yourself and sanity will follows ). I have travelled and worked in all provinces in SA except Western Cape. How are you finding this cold weather ? is -3 degree this morning in the Karoo!

ZarZar:

Xhosa. And you, what tribe are you?
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
johnson11:
Full blooded Yoruba man. I am currently among your people here in Middelburg, Eastern Cape. Xhosas are nice people ( I guess, behave yourself and sanity will follows ). I have travelled and worked in all provinces in SA except Western Cape. How are you finding this cold weather ? is -3 degree this morning in the Karoo!

-3? Lol, I'd move! Rather you than me tongue Stay warm smiley My side is not that cold today. There's a bit of sun outside, but it keeps switching from warm to something that almost feels cold. Bipolar.

Awww, I'm glad my people are treating you well. Yeah, we're not shit starters lol. We're good people. But everybody has a dark side, so I won't sit here & lie, say we're angels because we're not. Yorubas sound like sensible people, so I'm not surprised you're received well. How long have you been living in Middelburg? I don't even know which side Middelburg is in the Eastern Cape. What are its neighbouring towns?
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by ShawttySoFyne(f): 12:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
Taniaa:
Had plans with this "friend" to start selling makeup products in school.
Struggled and gave her 36K
few days later she told me the money was stolen,
was so down cause i remembered the stress of getting the money,
at the same time i consoled her.
Later found out from our mutual friend that the money wasn't stolen and infact she bought the products and was selling to students already,,
To say i was shocked is an understatement.
I was flabbergasted.
Confronted her and she blatant denied,
she later confessed after series of persuation and promised to return the money,but she never did.
breach of trust.
wow if only i was finalboss i would have helped you refund it

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by ShawttySoFyne(f): 12:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
shinarlaura:
Yes..... A girl I called my friend, My sister betrayed me big time. I caught her red handed in bed with my bf. What hurt me the most was the fact that the day prior to that incident, I was the one looking after her baby cuz she told me she will be travelling out of town for a day meanwhile madam was bleeping my man. I was such a big FOOL.
Danng,hella sleek
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by johnson11(m): 1:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
LOL. You know the weather in the Karoo ( Mini Desert ) is a little bit harsh. We are at receiving end of it now but, remember when it was raining cats and dogs in J'burg and you guys were swimming in flood. we rarely see a drop of rain here. At least, Tomorrow will be 1 degree.

I think ''your people'' kind of treat you the way you present yourself. The most funny part of it is that, I do follow friends and colleagues to the Kasi to drink sometime.

I have been in Middelburg for 3 years. We have a project from Kimberley- De aar and Middelburg EC, I was in De- aar 2 weeks ago. I will say home is Vanderbijlpark . After this project , I will move somewhere again . Middelburg is small town 350 km from Port Elizabeth and 108km from Graaff-Reinet ( whenever you visit EC and try and see this beautiful valley called 'the Valley of Desolation' ) .

I was just told by my colleague that Tsonga people don't like to be called Shangaan ( luckily I find out early before I lose some of my teeth to an angry Tsonga man ).

What's your view about 'Ukuthwala' ? I wouldn't mind, if some of your sisters Ukuthwala me on my way to somewhere grin grin.

Why do Zulus men always try to force their language down your throat lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ?

ZarZar:

-3? Lol, I'd move! Rather you than me tongue Stay warm smiley My side is not that cold today. There's a bit of sun outside, but it keeps switching from warm to something that almost feels cold. Bipolar.

Awww, I'm glad my people are treating you well. Yeah, we're not shit starters lol. We're good people. But everybody has a dark side, so I won't sit here & lie, say we're angels because we're not. Yorubas sound like sensible people, so I'm not surprised you're received well. How long have you been living in Middelburg? I don't even know which side Middelburg is in the Eastern Cape. What are its neighbouring towns?
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
johnson11:
LOL. You know the weather in the Karoo ( Mini Desert ) is a little bit harsh. We are at receiving end of it now but, remember when it was raining cats and dogs in J'burg and you guys were swimming in flood. we rarely see a drop of rain here. At least, Tomorrow will be 1 degree.

I think ''your people'' kind of treat you the way you present yourself. The most funny part of it is that, I do follow friends and colleagues to the Kasi to drink sometime.

I have been in Middelburg for 3 years. We have a project from Kimberley- De aar and Middelburg EC, I was in De- aar 2 weeks ago. I will say home is Vanderbijlpark . After this project , I will move somewhere again . Middelburg is small town 350 km from Port Elizabeth and 108km from Graaff-Reinet ( whenever you visit EC and try and see this beautiful valley called 'the Valley of Desolation' ) .

I was just told by my colleague that Tsonga people don't like to be called Shangaan ( luckily I find out early before I lose some of my teeth to an angry Tsonga man ).

What's your view about 'Ukuthwala' ? I wouldn't mind, if some of your sisters Ukuthwala me on my way to somewhere grin grin.

Why do Zulus men always try to force their language down your throat lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ?

Oh wow cool. You move around quite a lot lol. I guess it must be exciting not to be stuck in one place for too long. I kinda envy that.

But anyway yeah, you got the X-men figured out tongue All the best & do enjoy the scenery. I'll make sure to visit the place on my next trip to the cape. Whenever that is lol. In the meanwhile, cozy up smiley

Ukuthwalwa? Is that even still in practice? Thought those things happened in the past. I'm from the city though so I wouldn't know what practices are still in place in the more rural areas. I think the practice no longer fits in, in today's society of rights & whatnot. I know I wouldn't go down without a fight if I found myself living the nightmare of ukuthwalwa.

The Zulu? All I know about them is that they're unwilling to learn other languages. Perhaps it's pride or just plain stubbornness. IDK. They're quite traditional by nature, whereas we're a bit flexible, though very similar in many ways. Funny because I was listening to a Xhosa radio station today & I heard a lot of them making comments, in Zulu of course. So I guess they're stepping out a little. The two actually butt heads a lot because both tribes are arrogant & stubborn. The Zulu well-known for their aggressiveness & the Xhosa for their feistiness, not exactly a match made in heaven but we do get along when noone is trying to be the dominant one. It's all good.
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by goodheart02(m): 3:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
shinarlaura:
Yes..... A girl I called my friend, My sister betrayed me big time. I caught her red handed in bed with my bf. What hurt me the most was the fact that the day prior to that incident, I was the one looking after her baby cuz she told me she will be travelling out of town for a day meanwhile madam was bleeping my man. I was such a big FOOL.

Like seriously?? Laura??
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by shinarlaura(f): 6:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
goodheart02:

Like seriously?? Laura??

Yes ooo. Very serious
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by goodheart02(m): 10:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
shinarlaura:

Yes ooo. Very serious

Oh no. So sorry my Lauratogene
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by shinarlaura(f): 10:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
goodheart02:

Oh no. So sorry my Lauratogene

Lol.... Thank u
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by onyekachee(f): 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
samJ17:
the person I call a best friend betrays me he goes to weddings,birthdays and any event/ceremony that involves food & drinks without calling me to join then he'd tell me abt it later but wen it comes to stuffs that there won't be food am number 1
oh my God grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Martinez19(m): 1:18pm On Feb 14, 2018
Bubblefairy:

Seriously, how wicked can some people be, poisoning your fellow human being slowly. I wouldn't have believed it was possible until it happened to me also.
My supposed best friend in school poisoned me gradually for two years. I was so sick for the duration of the two years that I didn't attend some lectures at all, I attended like 20% of school. Spent two years crying and she was consoling me (only God knows how im still alive).
First semester final year, I had a missing script, it was then some people came to inform me that my supposed best friend connived with some of my coursemates to make my script go missing so I can have an extra year.
It was then I came to my senses.
Rushed home, went to a general hospital, did series of tests and the poison was confirmed, flushed the poison out, went to school with a renewed vigour. While everyone was happy about NYST posting, I was shedding serious tears and searching for my missing script. Only God and my reputation saved me, I would have had an extra year.
The first day I got to camp, I got a call from my two-timing friend, she asked me where I was and I told her NYSC camp, the next thing she asked me was 'WHAT ARE U DOING THERE? ' I just smiled and told her I was frying chewing gum.
The heart of man is deceitful and desperately wicked.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by phillippians(m): 10:11pm On Nov 22, 2019
bsideboii:
Mine was stealing my stuffs money, clothes etc. poco-a-poco ...I was carefree and didn't take note. I will just discover that at the end of the semester I will return home with just a school bag.We were all chronic stoners so I kinda understand now.But mehnn...I don't do besties no more.
My gf was secretly flirting with my best friend, both of whom I was harbouring in my apartment on campus. They grew fond of each other and she later prefer him to me cos dude was a comedian always cracking jokes for her to laugh at and also because he was from a wealthier background (I am not from a poor home either) baby girl wanted to feed with both hands Lol, having secret sex with him unknown to me but my guy usually told me anytime they meet. Dude was a bit loyal, but d girl? Very ungrateful! I prenteded like I didn't notice until the guy travelled out. A helpless baby mama who's baby papa doesn't have a dime to take care of her and the baby, I was playing the fatherly role to her and her child and this is how she paid me. Long story short, my friend later travelled out to USA to continue his studies without telling anyone of us until he telephoned us from Califonia, it was then it dawned on her she's lost out. Wanted me back but I didn't only reject her, I introduced my new gf to her three times more prettier and 10years younger than her, and of course still single and not a fairly used baby mama! madam nearly commit suicide! Friendship Na scam joor!!
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by luminouz(m): 7:08pm On Nov 24, 2019
phillippians:

My gf was secretly flirting with my best friend, both of whom I was harbouring in my apartment on campus. They grew fond of each other and she later prefer him to me cos dude was a comedian always cracking jokes for her to laugh at and also because he was from a wealthier background (I am not from a poor home either) baby girl wanted to feed with both hands Lol, having secret sex with him unknown to me but my guy usually told me anytime they meet. Dude was a bit loyal, but d girl? Very ungrateful! I prenteded like I didn't notice until the guy travelled out. A helpless baby mama who's baby papa doesn't have a dime to take care of her and the baby, I was playing the fatherly role to her and her child and this is how she paid me. Long story short, my friend later travelled out to USA to continue his studies without telling anyone of us until he telephoned us from Califonia, it was then it dawned on her she's lost out. Wanted me back but I didn't only reject her, I introduced my new gf to her three times more prettier and 10years younger than her, and of course still single and not a fairly used baby mama! madam nearly commit suicide! Friendship Na scam joor!!
Inside life shiit

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Huge Snake Killed In Alagbole, Ogun State (Video) / I Killed This Snake In My Compound This Night (Photo) / He Called After 5 Years In The US (read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.