Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. - Nairaland / General (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. (55254 Views)

Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered / Snake Nearly Entered A Friend's House / Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend Share Your Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 09, 2017
bullabong:
you have a beautiful innocent smile.... Do be more careful.

Is it Chidinma?
That's not my picture pls
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by bsideboii(m): 8:47am On Jun 09, 2017
Mine was stealing my stuffs money, clothes etc. poco-a-poco ...I was carefree and didn't take note. I will just discover that at the end of the semester I will return home with just a school bag.We were all chronic stoners so I kinda understand now.But mehnn...I don't do besties no more.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by tropaz(m): 9:18am On Jun 09, 2017
ZarZar:
Yes, I get angry all over again just thinking about it. I took her in after she & her BF were kicked out of their flat for fighting. First thing she did was go through my stuff while I wasn't home, to take my school certificate so she could use it as her own for a job application. She later told me about it, that's how I found out. Naturally, I was seething with anger but I forgave her because she was honest. Inside I knew one more mistake & I was gonna physically carry her out the door. I can't stand two-timers. The 2nd incident & the last straw, was when she stole money from me. That day things almost got physical because I was angry that she was denying it. Money can't grow legs & decide to go for a stroll out of the wallet. I kicked her out the same night. She had a nerve to remind me of money I owed her, while she stayed at my place for three months without paying rent because I was being considerate. I knew they were saving up for a new place. Needless to say, I told her to kiss my ass. I wasn't going to pay her her money after everything I did out of the goodness of my heart.
No such devil as u
Wickedness flows in ur veins

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 09, 2017
tropaz:

No such devil as u
Wickedness flows in ur veins

LOL! Thank you for that bit of info, "Father god".

grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by tropaz(m): 9:26am On Jun 09, 2017
ZarZar:

LOL! Thank you for that bit of info, "Father god".

grin
Better go beg her b4 she turn first lady
Dumb ass devil
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 09, 2017
tropaz:

Better go beg her b4 she turn first lady
Dumb ass devil

Beg who? You think everyone is a parasite like you? So what if she becomes 1st lady? There're things that *I* value more than someone's social standing. I'd rather be best friends with a street beggar, than be friends with someone I can't trust, you bloody leech!
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Urukpe: 9:37am On Jun 09, 2017
Clonus:
Had this person I called a best friend.
We've been so close that we were both taken to secondary school together by our fathers.
First of while in Sec school he surreptitiously wrote a list of noise makers (he wasn't the class captain) sent the list to the most wicked teacher in the school but guess what my name was there. I was with him all through without knowing what he was doing.

Fast forward to 20yrs later. He told me about this fine, responsible, God fearing girl he met that he thinks I should go for(he was married at the time).
I decided to give it a trial. To cut the story short, 2 years later we were married. You know what she turned out to be his secret girl friend. I stumbled into their chat which showed they even met somewhere on the eve of our wedding.
For me there is nothing like friends. Till I die I will never consider anyone a friend anymore.

Oh boy.
What he did is not that bad, if he stop bleeping her after u guys start the relationship
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Beejayx: 9:37am On Jun 09, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, is that you on the pic? . Woowing handsome men is my game grin
if every lady think like u...ehn .. shocked
Lionessza:

Lol, is that you on the pic? . Woowing handsome men is my game grin
if every lady think like u...ehn ..
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by tropaz(m): 9:38am On Jun 09, 2017
ZarZar:

Beg who? You think everyone is a parasite like you? So what if she becomes 1st lady? There're things that *I* value more than someone's social standing. I'd rather be best friends with a street beggar, than be friends with someone I can't trust, you bloody leech!

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 09, 2017
tropaz:

Yeah, that's a perfect illustration of you as a person...you're full of shit with that golddigger mentality you possess.
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by tropaz(m): 9:45am On Jun 09, 2017
ZarZar:

Yeah, that's a perfect illustration of you as a person...you're full of shit with that golddigger mentality you possess.
Laughs in swahili
I will buy u and ur destiny....
No tink am ooooo
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 09, 2017
tropaz:

Laughs in swahili
I will buy u and ur destiny....
No tink am ooooo

I'm sure with the same money you got from selling your soul & values by licking boots like the lap dog you're starting to sound like.

Unlike you, some of us CANNOT be bought because we stand for something different, that goes beyond the who is who in the world.
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Beejayx: 9:52am On Jun 09, 2017
sunshineV:
I took one bros phone and on his hotspot for my usage then my best friend ask me to link him up but I said no cus d sub is not much. He just stood up and went ahead to tell d bros I'm using his MB angry angry
lwtmb!
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by tropaz(m): 9:56am On Jun 09, 2017
ZarZar:

I'm sure with the same money you got from selling your soul & values by licking boots like the lap dog you're starting to sound like.

Unlike you, some of us CANNOT be bought because we stand for something different, that goes beyond the who is who in the world.
Simple grammar, u can't construct.....see person future wife ooooo
#wasted generation
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Erums(m): 9:56am On Jun 09, 2017
Ive had lot of betrayals as a guy from male and female friends tooo... Betrayls are normal... I cant even remsmbef one anymore... Cos ive forgotten all even till date.... Just expect the worse and hope for the best.... Also try not to be a betrayer.... Cos alot of us typing here have also betray some oda person

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 09, 2017
tropaz:

Simple grammar, u can't construct.....see person future wife ooooo
#wasted generation

LOL!

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Beejayx: 9:59am On Jun 09, 2017
manshoro:
I Can recall how a friend of mine named Tombra, chased me out of his house at Gwagwalada because of a lady called Ojoma(OJ).
I will hardly forget... she knew how sick I was and decided to prepare indomie Noddle for me and also Tombra.
Unknown to me Tombra was secretly admiring OJ. After eating the Noddle togerher with Tombra, OJ and I started chatting while Tombra was sleeping in pretence and getting angry...behold; when OJ when out of Tombra's room, to my greatest surprise my friend asked me to leave his room for him to lock it up...
My God! people are so wicked.
this one weak me die.... I go Tell d gal o
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by tropaz(m): 10:07am On Jun 09, 2017
ZarZar:

LOL!

Well, I sheath my sword....
I no fight again....
I was bored
Sorry for woteva I might av said....
But I still tink u shudnt tro anybody out no mata wot....
Anyways, I'm sorry....
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Beejayx: 10:18am On Jun 09, 2017
mine happened recently...
a doctor friend of mine who studied in Ukraine.... I helped him got a job based on the fact that d cmd of that hospital is my senior Friend ...ok my friend got the job... easily.. 150k per month nite shift
I am a Civil engineer not employed yet... I do buying and selling for the survival.
I ad d's stuff to buy but just needed 10k to complete my bar.. I called this my friend abeg borrow me.. he ad d guts to shout at them me that he doesn't av anything... he is a little temperamental. I know.. that is about five month afta getting DAT job o...
I borrowed else where , cashed out paid back....
recently this my friend called me that... he needs my help in recouping a lost 800k he invested in a stupid hyip ..
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 09, 2017
tropaz:

Well, I shield my sword....
I no fight again....
I was bored
Sorry for woteva I might av said....
But I still tink u shudnt tro anybody out no mata wot....
Anyways, I'm sorry....

Well, what you think & what I think are two completely different things because we're not the same person.

After all, Jesus & Julius Caesar were led to their deaths by their most trusted allies, Judas & Brutus. Which is a warning/lesson to all of us that, the person you keep in your circle of friends for whatever reason , could actually be your own undoing. I don't wanna end up like Jesus or Julius, hence I will let you go at the 1st sign of disloyalty to me. I came to this world alone, therefore, I see no reason to hold on to people even when they're being toxic to my life. No way!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by tropaz(m): 10:24am On Jun 09, 2017
ZarZar:

Well, what you think & what I think are two completely different things because we're not the same person.

After all, Jesus & Julius Caesar were led to their deaths by their most trusted allies, Judas & Brutus. Which is a warning/lesson to all of us that, the person you keep in your circle of friends for whatever reason , could actually be your own undoing. I don't wanna end up like Jesus or Julius, hence I will let you go at the 1st sign of disloyalty to me. I came to this world alone, therefore, I see no reason to hold on to people even when they're being toxic to my life. No way!

I concor

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Lionessza(f): 10:57am On Jun 09, 2017
Beejayx:

shocked

What? Lol
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by ostirich(m): 11:24am On Jun 09, 2017
Clonus:
Had this person I called a best friend.
We've been so close that we were both taken to secondary school together by our fathers.
First of while in Sec school he surreptitiously wrote a list of noise makers (he wasn't the class captain) sent the list to the most wicked teacher in the school but guess what my name was there. I was with him all through without knowing what he was doing.

Fast forward to 20yrs later. He told me about this fine, responsible, God fearing girl he met that he thinks I should go for(he was married at the time).
I decided to give it a trial. To cut the story short, 2 years later we were married. You know what she turned out to be his secret girl friend. I stumbled into their chat which showed they even met somewhere on the eve of our wedding.
For me there is nothing like friends. Till I die I will never consider anyone a friend anymore.

wow yours gave me goosbumbs
I think I av strong or hard heart cause I find it hard
loving pple
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by judgedredd22(m): 11:32am On Jun 09, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, IDK. I was gonna try grin I do have a violent streak though, I just never acted on it. I get physically hot, start to shake & imagine myself smashing a chair over their head or something. I'm afraid someday I may snap & break a bitch's neck tongue

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by bullabong(m): 11:40am On Jun 09, 2017
Nma27:
That's not my picture pls
I haven't even checked ur profile,I was speaking from my clairvoyant nature. Sorry for bugging u anyway...bye
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by judgedredd22(m): 11:41am On Jun 09, 2017
Dimples129:

It's only nigerian who call love in the first few months grin grin

I'm joking we were dating, we weren't sleeping together. I was still very young and a virgin at the time. He couldn't wait and my friend needed her M.O.T so that happened. I was most hurt about my bed and my home more than them doing it. I got her back though nearly a decade later lipsrsealed

I took the love of her life just for the fun of it and dropped him after he dumped her. Karma is a bitchè, twice as hard when it comes back around grin

Never told her and she still doesn't know why he left her. Until today she talks about him and how he was the one! She's been married for nearly a decade now. And she still remembers him. cry

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by judgedredd22(m): 11:46am On Jun 09, 2017
Dimples129:

Chatting with you is hard because you are just so inquisitive! You ask question after question grin
I don't like being interviewed because we have fbi on nl who will produce the transcript to use against me grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by judgedredd22(m): 11:52am On Jun 09, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, coz I'm fascinated by pieces of shyt , I don't know why though undecided

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Lionessza(f): 11:54am On Jun 09, 2017
[quote author=judgedredd22 post=57346849][/quote]

Hahahaha, what is it now?
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 09, 2017
Dimples129:
The classic, she slept with my man in my bed while she was homeless and crashing at mine. She's still my best friend though but she's never met a boyfriend of mine since grin

Why are you still friends, is she rich or something??
Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by judgedredd22(m): 11:56am On Jun 09, 2017
ZarZar:

No, I don't like football but thanks for the invite smiley

Lol, I'm like a chihuahua, all bark & no bite.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. by lelvin(m): 12:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
I had just gained admission then in one of the brown roof republics, ah was fresh and completely inexperienced in the game. So i met this chika and the relationship kickedoff, almost 6-months down the line, there was still no pilgrimage into the holy city*. Ofcourse i didnt count it as anything until i visited her lodge one afternoon unannounced. Came to the door and right before i knocked, i started hearing some funny voices. I checked through the keyhole, but i didnt believe it, so i went down on my knees, put my face on the floor, still i wasnt convinced. And finally, i went to the window. Blood of Zebbuddiahh, my surest padi was chopping life. That was the only time i allowed such rubbish to happen though. After that day, i removed my heart, cooked it and ate it. Chikena!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

How Hausa People Raised Alarm After Sighting Fulani Trucks In Cross River. PICS / Huge Snake Killed In Alagbole, Ogun State (Video) / I Killed This Snake In My Compound This Night (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.