Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Female Student Beats Female Teacher In Class - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Female Student Beats Female Teacher In Class (1618 Views)

I Came 5th In Class This Term. Comment As A Nigerian Father / 16-Year-Old Female Student Goes Missing (Photo) / Is It Acceptable To Have A Male Teacher In A Crèche? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Student Beats Female Teacher In Class by papadenzel(m): 11:38pm On Jun 07, 2017
The level of moral decadence creeping into our society if not properly checked and nipped in the bud, there will be trouble in the very near future. Imagine this (the video) and tell me she will not graduate to dealing with her seniors and even parents at home.....

Re: Female Student Beats Female Teacher In Class by papadenzel(m): 11:50pm On Jun 07, 2017
Video not loading o. Just 596kb. Anyway to upload please advice
Re: Female Student Beats Female Teacher In Class by CIOSYLVA(m): 11:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
Where is the video..

Poor images...
Re: Female Student Beats Female Teacher In Class by Ikpewe: 11:52pm On Jun 07, 2017
She is cursed already.
Re: Female Student Beats Female Teacher In Class by GloriaNinja(f): 11:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
SOME TEACHERS CAN BE VERY ANNOYING.

1 Like

Re: Female Student Beats Female Teacher In Class by Dycaptain(m): 11:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
It all depends on what the school will do nxt
Re: Female Student Beats Female Teacher In Class by dapyd1(m): 12:00am On Jun 08, 2017
The school should expel her of course.

That's unacceptable, beating your teacher is like beating your wife, the reason doesn't count, no matter how bad.

Also, she should see a psychologist for her own good. She need to air all that anger she has inside somewhere.

As for the teacher, she should face disciplinary action if she did anything untoward to the student.
Re: Female Student Beats Female Teacher In Class by yarimo(m): 12:50am On Jun 08, 2017
I smells CHINESE PHONE grin
Re: Female Student Beats Female Teacher In Class by Me77: 2:39am On Jun 08, 2017
Good! The way these teachers maltreat their students is very bad, somebody have to put them in their place.
Re: Female Student Beats Female Teacher In Class by Nobody: 4:25am On Jun 08, 2017
Lol. Something is going on between them...that's it. He probably must be having a sexual affair with her or pestering her for not yielding to his advances.

The girl too is a chicken-brained girl. I don't pray for my enemies talkless of me to have a girl as wife or gf who can not see a better way to settle quarrel than through fight.

(1) (Reply)

How I Spotted A Potential Wife Beater In The Wedding / Is Genius Born Or Can It Be Learned? / How True Is It That Children From Broken Homes Usually Have Bad Marriages As Well.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.