Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,369 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Man Grabs His Lady's Butt In Pre-wedding Shoot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Grabs His Lady's Butt In Pre-wedding Shoot (2862 Views)

Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum / Man Grabs A Lady's Butt In A Seductive Way. See Reactions / Man Holds His Lady's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Grabs His Lady's Butt In Pre-wedding Shoot by rapcy(m): 12:19am On Jun 08, 2017
Pre-wedding photos are becoming an everyday stuff, this man decided to show the world that he owns the lady's butt.

More Here:
http://www.dizboy.com/2017/06/man-grabs-his-lady-butt-in-pre-wedding.html?m=1

Re: Man Grabs His Lady's Butt In Pre-wedding Shoot by Nobody: 12:23am On Jun 08, 2017
Its not pressing cheesy stone yansh , i no want
Re: Man Grabs His Lady's Butt In Pre-wedding Shoot by GloriaNinja(f): 12:32am On Jun 08, 2017
undecided THIS GRABBING OF BUTT IS BECOMING WEIRD
Re: Man Grabs His Lady's Butt In Pre-wedding Shoot by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:41am On Jun 08, 2017
grin

Azz is sooo good..he is juz stylishly telling everyone that he fuucked that azz a thousand times wink
Re: Man Grabs His Lady's Butt In Pre-wedding Shoot by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 08, 2017
Pls help me tell Toto Dick, Ini Benin , Tiwa Garbage and d likes to come and take post wedding pics now dat their marriages re officially over.
Cos from experience anything dat has PRE(begining) must have POST(ending)
Re: Man Grabs His Lady's Butt In Pre-wedding Shoot by dmgr(m): 1:38am On Jun 08, 2017
see the way the vains for him hand show to tel u how hard him they press am
Re: Man Grabs His Lady's Butt In Pre-wedding Shoot by iluvdonjazzy: 3:11am On Jun 08, 2017
LOBISH....................
Re: Man Grabs His Lady's Butt In Pre-wedding Shoot by mykel25(m): 4:03am On Jun 08, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Man Grabs His Lady's Butt In Pre-wedding Shoot by vanida6: 4:27am On Jun 08, 2017
lolx see him face smiley
Re: Man Grabs His Lady's Butt In Pre-wedding Shoot by konkonbilo(m): 4:44am On Jun 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided THIS GRABBING OF BUTT IS BECOMING WEIRD
Hope you gat a bright future behind you abi nah dinning table you carry for back tongue
Re: Man Grabs His Lady's Butt In Pre-wedding Shoot by Victornezzar: 7:01am On Jun 08, 2017
I guess dats y people get married dis days
just cos of sex
Btw d b*tt doesn't look attractive 2 me
Re: Man Grabs His Lady's Butt In Pre-wedding Shoot by GloriaNinja(f): 7:04am On Jun 08, 2017
konkonbilo:
Hope you gat a bright future behind you abi nah dinning table you carry for back tongue
undecided
konkonbilo:
I get bright future in front of me.
Re: Man Grabs His Lady's Butt In Pre-wedding Shoot by veekid(m): 7:09am On Jun 08, 2017
That guy will be pĆ¼ssy wicked
Re: Man Grabs His Lady's Butt In Pre-wedding Shoot by 2dice01: 7:13am On Jun 08, 2017
pre wedding picture but no wedding plans awesome strategy
Re: Man Grabs His Lady's Butt In Pre-wedding Shoot by Garrirevenge(f): 7:23am On Jun 08, 2017
Where is our morals.
Re: Man Grabs His Lady's Butt In Pre-wedding Shoot by rapcy(m): 8:21am On Jun 08, 2017
dmgr:
see the way the vains for him hand show to tel u how hard him they press am
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Secret That You Dont Want Other People Know? / Wicked Man You Infected Me With HIV / Main Reason Why This Girl Is Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.