Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

What Is Your Secret That You Dont Want Other People Know? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Secret That You Dont Want Other People Know? (2863 Views)

Ladies Am Sorry For Leaking Your Secret On Nairaland PHOTOS / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie / Don't Taste Other People's Partner If Yours Is Untouchable - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Secret That You Dont Want Other People Know? by Diporlivo(f): 6:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
Mine:THINK before you post. Would.you expect Bill Clinton or Bill Cosby to ADMIT to being RAPISTS? cheesy cheesy cheesy

cc iamkashybaby, missyadorable, sinaj prettythicksmi your turn

THANKS ALL.
Re: What Is Your Secret That You Dont Want Other People Know? by McBrooklyn(m): 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
You don see President campaigning after winning an election before?? grin
Re: What Is Your Secret That You Dont Want Other People Know? by Epositive(m): 7:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
It remains secret yesterday, now and forever more grin
Re: What Is Your Secret That You Dont Want Other People Know? by Blackhawk03(f): 7:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
Wawuu! shocked

Your secret izza secret, Op. lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Your Secret That You Dont Want Other People Know? by MhizzAJ(f): 7:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
Wow
You had anal sex with a guy u met on nairaland shocked...
Re: What Is Your Secret That You Dont Want Other People Know? by GOOOGLE504(m): 7:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
Diporlivo:
Mine: I had anal sex with a guy I met on here during my contest for Miss Nairaland, I think its one of the stupidest mistakes I've ever made.
fnks for d info OP but m nt telling u shit
Re: What Is Your Secret That You Dont Want Other People Know? by Diporlivo(f): 7:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
SHARE.. its a faceless forum biko undecided
Epositive:
It remains secret yesterday, now and forever more grin
Re: What Is Your Secret That You Dont Want Other People Know? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
my secret is i have a secret grin
Re: What Is Your Secret That You Dont Want Other People Know? by MissRaine69(f): 7:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
If I mention it then it's no longer a secret.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Secret That You Dont Want Other People Know? by Diporlivo(f): 7:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
any problem? Nairaland or anal? do you like anal that much or.... sad
MhizzAJ:
Wow
You had anal sex with a guy u met on nairaland shocked...
Re: What Is Your Secret That You Dont Want Other People Know? by Epositive(m): 7:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
Diporlivo:
SHARE.. its a faceless forum biko undecided
...... and internet never forgets sad grin
Re: What Is Your Secret That You Dont Want Other People Know? by missyadorable(f): 7:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
Diporlivo:
Mine: I had anal sex with a guy I met on here during my contest for Miss Nairaland, I think its one of the stupidest mistakes I've ever made. The guy was a bastard who ghosted on me after I gave him what he wanted, however, he taught me a valuable lesson, That no matter what I do in life or get into, to know that I must always love myself...

cc iamkashybaby, missyadorable, sinaj prettythicksmi your turn

Why mentioning me in your bull sh**t?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Secret That You Dont Want Other People Know? by Diporlivo(f): 7:24pm On Jul 09, 2017
so... spill...the scandal..was it with your sis? angry

Epositive:

...... and internet never forgets sad grin
Re: What Is Your Secret That You Dont Want Other People Know? by Diporlivo(f): 7:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
share...the secrets...don't just mention me angry angry angry
missyadorable:

Why mentioning me in your bull sh**t?
Re: What Is Your Secret That You Dont Want Other People Know? by Diporlivo(f): 7:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
your brother in law ain't here... tell us.. wink
MissRaine69:
If I mention it then it's no longer a secret.
Re: What Is Your Secret That You Dont Want Other People Know? by Diporlivo(f): 7:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
itsJude:
my secret is i have a secret grin
whose picture have you been masturbating with here? tongue
Re: What Is Your Secret That You Dont Want Other People Know? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
I bleeped whywhyogun's black indian ass
i also sucked buharichild's little dick cry cry cry

please forgive me cry cry cry
Re: What Is Your Secret That You Dont Want Other People Know? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
thepussyhunter:
I bleeped whywhyogun's black indian ass
i also sucked buharichild's little dick cry cry cry

please forgive me cry cry cry
Thunder faya ur mawt
Re: What Is Your Secret That You Dont Want Other People Know? by NairalandCS(m): 7:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
So you think you can open a new account and tell us a secret and expect us to tell you ours with our real accounts ?

If everybody begin open account just to tell you our secret you think say Nairaland go contain all of us ?

Lubbish.
Re: What Is Your Secret That You Dont Want Other People Know? by MissRaine69(f): 7:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
Diporlivo:
your brother in law ain't here... tell us.. wink
Don't have a bother in law ...I keep my secrets to myself they will die with me.
Re: What Is Your Secret That You Dont Want Other People Know? by Diporlivo(f): 7:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
open yours... the koko is the secret... wink

NairalandCS:
So you think you can open a new account and tell us a secret and expect us to tell you ours with our real accounts ?

If everybody begin open account just to tell you our secret you think say Nairaland go contain all of us ?

Lubbish.
Re: What Is Your Secret That You Dont Want Other People Know? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
Diporlivo:

whose picture have you been masturbating with here? tongue
how much pant do u wear , if you are a guy how much pant ur sister dey wear?

U and ur nonsense neva bathe
Re: What Is Your Secret That You Dont Want Other People Know? by Diporlivo(f): 7:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
good to share...
MissRaine69:

Don't have a bother in law ...I keep my secrets to myself they will die with me.
Re: What Is Your Secret That You Dont Want Other People Know? by Diporlivo(f): 7:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
don't get madt embrace the fact that he was bold enough to reveal your coded transactions publicly... now he is free of the burden of guilt... now talk..

buharichild:

Thunder faya ur mawt
Re: What Is Your Secret That You Dont Want Other People Know? by Epositive(m): 7:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
Diporlivo:
so... spill...the scandal..was it with your sis? angry

mo daran, werey re o angry cheesy

*I'M OUT*
Re: What Is Your Secret That You Dont Want Other People Know? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
buharichild:

Thunder faya ur mawt

Re: What Is Your Secret That You Dont Want Other People Know? by MissRaine69(f): 7:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
Diporlivo:
good to share...
For most perhaps not me.
Re: What Is Your Secret That You Dont Want Other People Know? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
Diporlivo:
don't get madt embrace the fact that he was bold enough to reveal your coded transactions publicly... now he is free of the burden of guilt... now talk..

And hu are u
Re: What Is Your Secret That You Dont Want Other People Know? by Diporlivo(f): 7:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
that wasn't too hard now...was it? now give us the sordid details... do you have children by her?
Epositive:

mo daran, werey re o angry cheesy

*I'M OUT*
Re: What Is Your Secret That You Dont Want Other People Know? by Diporlivo(f): 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
the truthseeker... now spill...was the penetration by your partner thepussyhunter painflu cheesy
buharichild:

And hu are u

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Secret That You Dont Want Other People Know? by Diporlivo(f): 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
try it... nicodemuosly though
MissRaine69:

For most perhaps not me.
Re: What Is Your Secret That You Dont Want Other People Know? by Epositive(m): 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
Diporlivo:
that wasn't too hard now...was it? now give us the sordid details... do you have children by her?

you've crossed the line already but i'm giving you the last grace

fvck off my mentions sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wicked Man You Infected Me With HIV / Will You Leak Your Nude For $20m?? / Help On Candidiasis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.