Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Have You Ever Cried In The Presence Of Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Cried In The Presence Of Your Partner? (610 Views)

Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day / I Broke Someone's Heart And She Cried In Pains. / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Cried In The Presence Of Your Partner? by MrImole: 2:54am On Jun 08, 2017
Is it a shameful thing especially for a man?
Re: Have You Ever Cried In The Presence Of Your Partner? by Khallyella(f): 2:59am On Jun 08, 2017
My bf usually cries in front of me when he's done cheating and wanna get me to forgive him, I think he needs medical attention cause that shiid don't bother me.
Re: Have You Ever Cried In The Presence Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:09am On Jun 08, 2017
Khallyella:
My bf usually cries in front of me when he's done cheating and wanna get me to forgive him, I think he needs medical attention cause that shiid don't bother me.

Is he a baby
Re: Have You Ever Cried In The Presence Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:08am On Jun 08, 2017
What I don't understand is why a lady will feel comfortable to see her guy cry in front of her all in d name of being open minded to her. Some would even have him kneel for them in public, have him beg like a little boy while theyre feeling like "yes im in control" or even turn him to errand boy just to be sure he's open minded...I see such women as trouble.

The moment you are sure your man is truthful to you, you should treat him like a king. Don't have him become or look like an errand boy in public..it's a shame.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried In The Presence Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:16am On Jun 08, 2017
vargasvictory:

Is he a baby
Personalities are different bro. Not everyman is like you.

Many educated Nigerians still need to be psychologically enlightened.
Re: Have You Ever Cried In The Presence Of Your Partner? by MrImole: 5:03am On Jun 08, 2017
Khallyella:
He knows your thumbscrew.
Re: Have You Ever Cried In The Presence Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 08, 2017
Khallyella:
wait oo...you mean a guy in his right senses could cheat on what I see on ur dp?

Girl why are u still with him
Re: Have You Ever Cried In The Presence Of Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 08, 2017
Yes, I have. lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Cried In The Presence Of Your Partner? by Lionessza(f): 7:05am On Jun 08, 2017
Khallyella:
My bf usually cries in front of me [b]when he's done cheating [/b]and wanna get me to forgive him, I think he needs medical attention cause that shiid don't bother me.

You are the first person that made me laugh today.

Re: Have You Ever Cried In The Presence Of Your Partner? by Lionessza(f): 7:29am On Jun 08, 2017
I don't think it's shameful at all for my man to cry infront of me , I'm not talking about those irritating forever crying lying sons of bitches grin who cry frequently.

To me it means he trusts me enough to be vulnerable infront of me, which speaks volumes of how he perceives our relationship. I don't see it as a weakness actually for a man it makes him look more stronger in my eyes , because it takes a lot to admit how you really feel especially when you are deeply hurt. I know that personally because I'm one of those women you would never see crying no matter how hurting the situation maybe, I'd rather die inside than be caught vulnerable infront of people, but I have broken down and cried like a baby infront of him because I trust him fully with my emotions and no other person in my life has that privilege tongue.

(1) (Reply)

Must Read : Nurse Sandra (21+) Season 1 Episode 6 / Exclusive! How Governors, Senators Break Homes Of Married Nollywood Actresses / He Sex At Home(exclusively Baby)(redb)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.