₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,135,834 members, 4,636,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 December 2018 at 03:09 PM

Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day (49970 Views)

Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) / Lady Wears Cleveage-Baring Gown In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day by pepezaz: 7:35am On Dec 07
GISTMORE.COM

Would you love new husband to plunge his head under your wedding gown in the presence of your parents, in-laws and wedding guests?

Check the bride's reaction below...

See more - https://gistmore.com/groom-plunge-his-head-under-brides-gown-in-presence-of-guests-on-wedding-day

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day by pepezaz: 7:35am On Dec 07

Re: Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day by pepezaz: 7:38am On Dec 07
Cc; Lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day by Homeboiy: 7:41am On Dec 07
I can't imagine the odour coming out from that place

124 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day by Donexy16(m): 7:44am On Dec 07
What da..

1 Like

Re: Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day by lilvicky68(m): 7:47am On Dec 07
This man lacks home training.. I blame his parents for not taking their time to discipline their brostitude of a son.. Just imagine

161 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day by IamD18: 7:50am On Dec 07
Any crazy act on your wedding day is allowed and shouldn't the yardstick to measure your sanity.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day by Anduku: 7:54am On Dec 07
Foolishness

4 Likes

Re: Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day by carzola(m): 8:20am On Dec 07
Somebody paid for bride price
Bought bride wedding gown
Bought himself suit
Payed for venue...

And you feel he doesn't have a right to
Look at his property??

During my wedding reception
Everybody will excuse me and .my wife for 30minz
Cause I might want to fuuucckk..

145 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day by Kharol1234(m): 9:20am On Dec 07
wetin e dae fynd der, abi na todaay e dae enter d place so e wan see as e b....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day by Tamarapetty(f): 10:13am On Dec 07
Thy end is truly near.

6 Likes

Re: Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day by nazablossom(f): 10:34am On Dec 07
Disgraceful. The look on his Parent's face will be something else.

5 Likes

Re: Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day by speedyconnect3: 12:07pm On Dec 07
Madness in excelsis

1 Like

Re: Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day by Olodo24: 12:09pm On Dec 07
Homeboiy:
I can't imagine the odour coming out from that place
aswear because the woman would be sweating seriously on her wedding day

3 Likes

Re: Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day by EVILFOREST: 1:18pm On Dec 07
No LADY born of another WOMAN can ever make me be this STUPID.

I am still counting and waiting

8 Likes

Re: Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day by RobinRay(m): 1:25pm On Dec 07
inspecting his property
such an organised man.

1 Like

Re: Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day by ezegenigbonine: 1:25pm On Dec 07
Mumu dey smell
Re: Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day by budusky05(m): 1:25pm On Dec 07
After seeing what his looking for, next will be on the streets in search of side chick.

2 Likes

Re: Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day by OrluFemmeKing: 1:25pm On Dec 07
He wan give am small head :-D

4 Likes

Re: Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day by Lexusgs430: 1:26pm On Dec 07
Receiving head is allowed .......
Re: Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day by Cumtroller: 1:26pm On Dec 07
Shameless Fvckboy

1 Like

Re: Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day by yesloaded: 1:26pm On Dec 07
incorrigible stupidity grin
Re: Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day by lateezy(f): 1:27pm On Dec 07
hmm. just die dere

3 Likes

Re: Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day by Guyman02: 1:27pm On Dec 07
He is licensed to do that, very legal, very soon he go dey run from it, after coming back home very tired from work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day by sammyj: 1:28pm On Dec 07
Because you paid for bride price does not warrant exhibiting your foolishness in the name of internet publicity in the public!! shocked angry
carzola:
Somebody paid for bride price
Bought bride wedding gown
Bought himself suit
Payed for venue...

And you feel he doesn't have a right to
Look at his property??

During my wedding reception
Everybody will excuse me and .my wife for 30minz
Cause I might want to fuuucckk..

13 Likes

Re: Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day by akinszz: 1:28pm On Dec 07
Iranu

4 Likes

Re: Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day by femi4: 1:28pm On Dec 07
Something wey he go chop, e go taya very soon

3 Likes

Re: Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day by potent5(m): 1:28pm On Dec 07
End time groom.
Re: Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day by Gratefulheart01(m): 1:28pm On Dec 07
I can't imagine different strange, stupid, silly, surprising, demeaning, mysterious,things happening daily in this God forsaken fudafuking generation. Many times, sane people feel ashamed to be numbered with this wayward generation.

I spit on this generation.

17 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend / Man Takes His Doll Out As His Val (Photos) / 20-Year-Old Lady Is In Search Of A Husband On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.