Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,515 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot (44603 Views)

Bride Hawks Tomatoes, Groom Pushes Wheelbarrow In Lovely Pre-wedding Shoot / Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds / Love So Natural, You Can Feel The Chemistry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by refiner(f): 10:20am On Jun 08, 2017
Ayam jealous ooo embarassed
Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by 0b100100111: 10:22am On Jun 08, 2017
Whoever is presently pounding my future wife should please take it easy!

Please live something for me to enjoy
Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by soberdrunk(m): 10:23am On Jun 08, 2017
The irony is the young man will still have one ugly ass" sidechic...... angry
Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by bemigh36o(m): 10:23am On Jun 08, 2017
Mehn...see that lady's posture @pic 1 cheesy smiley wink
Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by segsxpendable(m): 10:24am On Jun 08, 2017
look too professional for me.... they both look like models advertising outfits... what will happen to them if they smile abit
Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by musulumi(m): 10:24am On Jun 08, 2017
Have u ever experienced a home filled out with Romance and where things never get out of hand? Typical of the like this awaiting couples will make

God bless your home in advance!
Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by brainbox1000(m): 10:24am On Jun 08, 2017
[quote author=softwerk post=57303390]How I wish these kind of REAL MEN were on Nairaland sef cry

But professional pus*sy hunters will never let person rest with PMs

Not all dear ..
Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by sunnyside16(m): 10:25am On Jun 08, 2017
The lady showing us the pocket matters......cute couple though.
Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 08, 2017
thesicilian:
I'm more interested in the 5yr post wedding shoot.

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by ObaKlaz: 10:27am On Jun 08, 2017
softwerk:
How I wish these kind of REAL MEN were on Nairaland sef cry

But professional pus*sy hunters will never let person rest with PMs grin
Well... With your typa YIM, twitter addresses and siggy plus a looong arse list of those same pus*sy hunters you're following, I still don't understand why you should complain!
Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 08, 2017
softwerk:

Why won't they?

Just take a look at your signature and display picture undecided
Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by elmagnifico411(m): 10:28am On Jun 08, 2017
Sincerely, the pictures are beautiful. They are both looking sweet! But I think pre-wedding pictures should have some fun in them. These ones look too serious. Like they're gonna be be paid for the shots.
Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by toastedbread: 10:31am On Jun 08, 2017
after all these, make them no come on nl looking for advice on cheating spouse o.
Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by tigarlomotee(m): 10:32am On Jun 08, 2017
softwerk:

Such men do exist but they are just rare and wen seen they are mistaken otherwise.
Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by Israelsanni(m): 10:33am On Jun 08, 2017
Where is the chemistry?
Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by segzyogondus(m): 10:33am On Jun 08, 2017
Funny enough it isn't all about the pre-wedding shoot cos if the way these photos appear is how the marriage turns out then it is perfect...Nice shot sincerely but I am no longer crazy about these pre-wedding photos but would prefer to know how it all turned out after the wedding ceremony cos it seems we only hear or see the photo shoot and that is the end or maybe the wedding ceremony....My opinion oooo
Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by gairicsha: 10:35am On Jun 08, 2017
I dey feel the biology more
Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by jc4real(m): 10:36am On Jun 08, 2017
I've been looking at the pics for a while now, i still can't find chemistry on it,not even a chemical formula shocked shocked
Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by kayjay007(m): 10:39am On Jun 08, 2017
I do grin
Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by odogwu190(m): 10:41am On Jun 08, 2017
Wait till u see my own pre wedding shoot
Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by kayjay007(m): 10:43am On Jun 08, 2017
Israelsanni:
Where is the chemistry?
search...
Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by Lloydfather(m): 10:45am On Jun 08, 2017
Nice concept, they looked like they were models
Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by Israelsanni(m): 10:47am On Jun 08, 2017
kayjay007:
search...
still searching
Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by frisky2good(m): 10:51am On Jun 08, 2017
Chemistry ko, biology ni.
Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 08, 2017
softwerk:

And vice versa.

But if wishes were horses. Morale: photoshop is not reality.
Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by Nickymezor(f): 10:54am On Jun 08, 2017
All I see is _Fireeeeeee smiley kissGreat concept/ postures and wat have you. Anyway may their union last tho... Datz the Koko

1 Like

Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by siegfried99(m): 10:55am On Jun 08, 2017
softwerk:

But [b]professional pus*sy hunters [/b]will never let person rest with PMs grin

Choi.. see a u dey disgrace men, we will not take it.. Eleyi Gidi Gan grin
Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 08, 2017
stunning!

hope they stick!

1 Like

Re: See The Chemistry In This Classy Pre-Wedding Shoot by Bestbeelieve: 10:57am On Jun 08, 2017
Marriage nor be by photo shoot.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? / I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away / Prostitutes In Delta Attack Customers Over Unpaid Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.