Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Discuss: Staring At Their Boobs, How To Respond To Women’s Reactions, Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Discuss: Staring At Their Boobs, How To Respond To Women’s Reactions, Guys? (2412 Views)

Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) / Nigerian Slay Queens Show Off Their Boobs #NoBraDay / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discuss: Staring At Their Boobs, How To Respond To Women’s Reactions, Guys? by sonsomegrigbo: 6:12am On Jun 08, 2017
Every girl has, at one point, had the unpleasant experience of a guy staring at her boobs. It is kinda annoying and makes us think ‘They’re JUST breasts!’, right? Here are 11 sarcastic things to say to men who stare at your boobs!

1. ‘No, they don’t talk.’

What do you think? They’ll start speaking if you stare hard enough?

2. ‘Do you have X-Ray vision? Do you use it to fight crime or just to be annoying?’

Use your superpowers for better things than this, please!

3. ‘Hi! (Pointing towards your mouth) Only this part of my body does the talking!’

I sometimes have to deal with the back ache and men like you all because I have breasts!

4. ‘I’m sorry but I think you’re drooling!’

And you need to stop.

5. ‘Do I have something on my shirt? Oh yes, your eyes jackass!’

Only if you could have something on your face like my palm when I smack you!

6. ‘Are you checking out my boobs or just making sure I’m breathing?’

He might just be a good guy worried about your health. *Eyeroll*

7. ‘I’m so sorry I can’t stop my breasts from staring into your eyes!’

Do you really think your eyes are not the problem and my breasts are?!

8. ‘Was it on your agenda, to make me feel uncomfortable today?’

Stop it, buddy, just stop it!

9. ‘Is this a new way of flirting with girls? Why was I not informed?’

Why else would you be staring at my breasts shamelessly?

10. ‘Do you want boobs too? It’s so easy! Just get breast implants!’

I’ll even help you pay for them if that stops you from staring at mine.

11. Say nothing and stare right back!

Actions always speak louder than words.

So the next time someone looks at your twins, you can give them these comebacks. But how cool will it be if you never have to use any of these?

As guys, what do you think? Are you prepared to react? How to respond? Comment below and share interesting ideas with us!

1 Like

Re: Discuss: Staring At Their Boobs, How To Respond To Women’s Reactions, Guys? by hibiscus76(f): 6:40am On Jun 08, 2017
a lot of guys/perverts have this appalling habit , they would even continue to stare even when they know you're looking at them, and they remain unapologetic.
The other day one hokum guy like that was staring and I acted impassive, he kept staring until i became very uncomfortable and the bobblehead didn't even know when I walked up him and asked him "a breast scavenger or a ritualist, which are you?'' the guy started smiling as if I was smiling with him, I was scared after that oo but atleast I've passed my message across.
These kind of guys are the reason women think all men are scumbags cuz the ratio of good men to bad ones is almost 30:70
Re: Discuss: Staring At Their Boobs, How To Respond To Women’s Reactions, Guys? by Martin0(m): 6:45am On Jun 08, 2017
hibiscus76:
a lot of guys/perverts have this appalling habit , they would even continue to stare even when they know you're looking at them, and they remain unapologetic.
The other day one hokum guy like that was staring and I acted impassive, he kept staring until i became very uncomfortable and the bobblehead didn't even know when I walked up him and asked him "a breast scavenger or a ritualist, which are you?'' the guy started smiling as if I was smiling with him, I was scared after that oo but atleast I've passed my message across.
These kind of guys are the reason women think all men are scumbags cuz the ratio of good men to bad ones is almost 30:70
eh eh na wa ooo,u get mind to even waka go meat am
Re: Discuss: Staring At Their Boobs, How To Respond To Women’s Reactions, Guys? by Jaynom(m): 6:56am On Jun 08, 2017
hibiscus76:
You delibrately let your bóobs Pop out of your shirt/blouse/top and expect us not to stare? That is confusing
How are you comfortable showing the world your cleavage and yet uncomfortable when the world stares back?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Discuss: Staring At Their Boobs, How To Respond To Women’s Reactions, Guys? by divinehand2003(m): 6:58am On Jun 08, 2017
Is it a crime to stare at what is inviting and exposed? If it's well covered, the pervert will be left with nothing to stare at.
Re: Discuss: Staring At Their Boobs, How To Respond To Women’s Reactions, Guys? by johnbuck81(m): 6:59am On Jun 08, 2017
lf u don't want men to stare at ur boob's then wear clothes that won't reveal them.
if u no open I no go look o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Discuss: Staring At Their Boobs, How To Respond To Women’s Reactions, Guys? by hibiscus76(f): 7:04am On Jun 08, 2017
Jaynom:

You delibrately let your bóobs Pop out of your shirt/blouse/top and expect us not to stare? That is confusing
How are you comfortable showing the world your cleavage and yet uncomfortable when the world stares back?
showing who what cleavage?? I dont even expose my boobs cuz I'm way bigger than that and it's against my principles..these people can even see through a duvet cloth as long as they assume there's boobs behind
Re: Discuss: Staring At Their Boobs, How To Respond To Women’s Reactions, Guys? by Jaynom(m): 7:06am On Jun 08, 2017
hibiscus76:
showing who what cleavage?? I dont even expose my boobs cuz I'm way bigger than that and it's against my principles..these people can even see through a duvet cloth as long as they assume there's boobs behind
Lmao. You just made my morning. grin
Your point is valid then. You cover up yet they fantasize = PERVERTS.
My point is > don't show us your bóobs and expect us to look away

Re: Discuss: Staring At Their Boobs, How To Respond To Women’s Reactions, Guys? by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 08, 2017
hibiscus76:

ehhhhh..... But you like it. cheesy
Re: Discuss: Staring At Their Boobs, How To Respond To Women’s Reactions, Guys? by jakandeola(m): 7:27am On Jun 08, 2017
hibiscus76:
dont blame guys we are move by wat we see dat a fact if u open ur breast most guys will look it
Re: Discuss: Staring At Their Boobs, How To Respond To Women’s Reactions, Guys? by hibiscus76(f): 7:28am On Jun 08, 2017
OrestesDante:

ehhhhh..... But you like it. cheesy
pervert spotted
Re: Discuss: Staring At Their Boobs, How To Respond To Women’s Reactions, Guys? by jakandeola(m): 7:31am On Jun 08, 2017
hibiscus76:
ur dp u wear a body hug dat show shape and size of ur breast u are fair and beautiful why did u think we wont look it just shw dat we men are not robot but human being
Re: Discuss: Staring At Their Boobs, How To Respond To Women’s Reactions, Guys? by Garrirevenge(f): 7:38am On Jun 08, 2017
well i hardly get stares on my boobs from guys though. Except maybe for my waist.
Re: Discuss: Staring At Their Boobs, How To Respond To Women’s Reactions, Guys? by hibiscus76(f): 8:13am On Jun 08, 2017
jakandeola:
ur dp u wear a body hug dat show shape and size of ur breast u are fair and beautiful why did u think we wont look it just shw dat we men are not robot but human being
Bros no wahala.. continue looking until one frustrated girl would spill a cup of hot tea on your face
Re: Discuss: Staring At Their Boobs, How To Respond To Women’s Reactions, Guys? by jakandeola(m): 8:16am On Jun 08, 2017
hibiscus76:
Bros no wahala.. continue looking until one frustrated girl would spill a cup of hot tea on your face
as long as I dont touch dose if affect u wat I look let d girl try it and get a dirty slap
Re: Discuss: Staring At Their Boobs, How To Respond To Women’s Reactions, Guys? by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 08, 2017
My favorite....

'Take a picture. It lasts longer'

Can be used in multiple situations wink
Re: Discuss: Staring At Their Boobs, How To Respond To Women’s Reactions, Guys? by hibiscus76(f): 8:26am On Jun 08, 2017
jakandeola:
as long as I dont touch dose if affect u wat I look let d girl try it and get a dirty slap
looking isn't the problem, staring foolishly is
Re: Discuss: Staring At Their Boobs, How To Respond To Women’s Reactions, Guys? by jakandeola(m): 8:31am On Jun 08, 2017
hibiscus76:
looking isn't the problem, staring foolishly is
we men like breast a lot is part of us cloth or not a guy must look at a lady breast but more if she show it. we like sweet tins see forget breast or body part hav u not see a guy dat luk at a girl pretty face? I saw a girl one time I didnt notice breast sef I was just looking at her pretty face I looked for a long time d mind of a guy is complicated just knw dat dont tink we hav a dirty mind
Re: Discuss: Staring At Their Boobs, How To Respond To Women’s Reactions, Guys? by onyekachee(f): 8:36am On Jun 08, 2017
I will tell him point blank,keep staring at my boobs please don't stop
Re: Discuss: Staring At Their Boobs, How To Respond To Women’s Reactions, Guys? by hibiscus76(f): 8:47am On Jun 08, 2017
jakandeola:
we men like breast a lot is part of us cloth or not a guy must look at a lady breast but more if she show it. we like sweet tins see forget breast or body part hav u not see a guy dat luk at a girl pretty face? I saw a girl one time I didnt notice breast sef I was just looking at her pretty face I looked for a long time d mind of a guy is complicated just knw dat dont tink we hav a dirty mind
peace Bro, peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Discuss: Staring At Their Boobs, How To Respond To Women’s Reactions, Guys? by jakandeola(m): 8:51am On Jun 08, 2017
hibiscus76:
peace Bro, peace
I like u u are matured but pls stop insulting guys dear pls follow me back
Re: Discuss: Staring At Their Boobs, How To Respond To Women’s Reactions, Guys? by sonsomegrigbo: 9:03am On Jun 08, 2017
Egbon Lalasticlala, this one better pass snake oo...

especially those stubborn guys behind mynd44 house.

jakandeola is surely among them..

wait! na hibiscus76 send me say make I talk am
Re: Discuss: Staring At Their Boobs, How To Respond To Women’s Reactions, Guys? by divinehand2003(m): 9:06am On Jun 08, 2017
hibiscus76:

Na lie joor

1 Like

Re: Discuss: Staring At Their Boobs, How To Respond To Women’s Reactions, Guys? by divinehand2003(m): 9:12am On Jun 08, 2017
Garrirevenge:
well i hardly get stares on my boobs from guys though. Except maybe for my waist.

I guess you have small bööbs, that's why. If it were this Big, I would stare very hard at your bööbs. Lol
Re: Discuss: Staring At Their Boobs, How To Respond To Women’s Reactions, Guys? by divinehand2003(m): 9:18am On Jun 08, 2017
onyekachee:
I will tell him point blank,keep staring at my boobs please don't stop

I like your style mehn. We should be friends.
Re: Discuss: Staring At Their Boobs, How To Respond To Women’s Reactions, Guys? by hibiscus76(f): 9:21am On Jun 08, 2017
sonsomegrigbo:

shuo!!!!! what I do?
Re: Discuss: Staring At Their Boobs, How To Respond To Women’s Reactions, Guys? by hibiscus76(f): 9:22am On Jun 08, 2017
divinehand2003:

Na lie joor
is it your boobs?
Re: Discuss: Staring At Their Boobs, How To Respond To Women’s Reactions, Guys? by divinehand2003(m): 9:25am On Jun 08, 2017
hibiscus76:
is it your boobs?

Lol.

I'm just teasing you now.
Re: Discuss: Staring At Their Boobs, How To Respond To Women’s Reactions, Guys? by 2dice01: 9:34am On Jun 08, 2017
some muslim niggas go dey fast dey look boobs

Shey da one na fasting abi suffering

2 Likes

Re: Discuss: Staring At Their Boobs, How To Respond To Women’s Reactions, Guys? by 2dice01: 9:38am On Jun 08, 2017
Garrirevenge:
agbalumo boobs sighted

Picsure of your waist or?? cheesy
Re: Discuss: Staring At Their Boobs, How To Respond To Women’s Reactions, Guys? by jakandeola(m): 9:57am On Jun 08, 2017
sonsomegrigbo:

I dont get wat did u mean

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opinion: Why Women Should Stop Living With Men Who's Yet To Pay Their Dowry / Media Explode As World's Smallest Woman Finally Gets Married (photo) / 15-year-old Indian Girl Married Off To An Old Nigerian Man(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.