Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,211 members, 7,811,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Am I Treating Her Fairly? What Are Your Thought? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Treating Her Fairly? What Are Your Thought? (4089 Views)

Please What Does She Mean.share Your Thought / Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? / Nurse Bimbo's Explosive Ways Of 'treating' Her Patients During Night Shifts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Treating Her Fairly? What Are Your Thought? by hotwax: 10:07am On Feb 28, 2017
I am dating this girl I met 2 years ago. I have been taking care of her (at least to the best of my ability) ever since she lost her mother. Her father could not take care of her because he is not financially buoyant to take care of 6 children at a time. Apart from taking care of her upkeeps, I also helped her gain admission into a university recently.

At this stage, the burden of her school fees and expenses is on my neck.

To the real issue. I have never touched her. We agreed that our relationship will be without sex. I visited her at school last month. We played and both got carried away. I got her naked. And, at the point of penetration, I noticed she is water tight down there. She stopped me, she said she intentionally allowed me to attempt the penetration so that I would see she is a virgin myself. She said she did not want to tell me but wanted me to confirm on my own. I was still hot in the mood, I attempted to penetrate anyways, but she resisted and started struggling with me. I thought as a gentleman if a woman says No, you should respect her wishes so it won't turn to a rape case. I left her.

Although I attempted to try again but she resisted.

The issue now is.

1. She had a boyfriend and they are still chatting on whatsap. She claimed he left her because he could not take care of some of her needs. But they still chat and call every now and then. I have challenged her on many occasions, she will just say they are just friends, nothing will make her date him again.

2. I don't know if I am wrong, I always think the only way she can be mine is if I bed her. Also, I am about spending big on her. Her school expenses alone is enough to buy a Tokunbo car. What if she does the girl thing, is that how all my effort will be a waste?

FYI: I am bent on marrying her although she keeps saying she can only talk marriage after her NYSC. She even get angry anytime I talk about marriage (Im not rushing for marriage. I just need assurance of marriage). I remember one day when I even got angry and said "This whole relationship is on your own terms. You see yourself as the center of the relationship. You dictate everything even though I carry all the pains" I later apologized for speaking in such manner.

3. Anytime we quarrel, I will be the one to apologize. If I don't call her, she won't call for eternity. The last quarrel lasted 4 months before I later call her as usual. She never apologize.

All these are making me to rethink. Thats why I keep asking her for sex. Hope I am not investing in ponzi scheme.

What do you think?

Am I fair to ask for sex?

Am I fair to her?

Are these so-called virgins actually worth the stress?

Please I need your

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Treating Her Fairly? What Are Your Thought? by Draei: 10:12am On Feb 28, 2017
If I'm to go by your write up, i guess
Mavroid just became your loving partner.

8 Likes

Re: Am I Treating Her Fairly? What Are Your Thought? by Sunexy(m): 10:15am On Feb 28, 2017
Most times all these so called virgins aint worth the stress...dem go make u regret if u no blow dem finally
undecided

1 Like

Re: Am I Treating Her Fairly? What Are Your Thought? by firstking01(m): 10:19am On Feb 28, 2017
You are a building that's about to collapseundecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Treating Her Fairly? What Are Your Thought? by tukdi: 10:19am On Feb 28, 2017
Niccur, MMM participants are beta than u! cool

That thing is not matured OR at best she doesn't like u, talkless of lovin' u!!! undecided

Do d needful Asap! undecided

1 Like

Re: Am I Treating Her Fairly? What Are Your Thought? by jaymichael(m): 10:20am On Feb 28, 2017
hotwax. That girl is not your girlfriend, you are doing what Yoruba call "belejayon" She doesn't love you. She won't give you assurances of marriage because she isn't gonna marry you. She will leave after you have sponsored her education and she will appear blameless because she will tell you she never promised you marriage.
My guy, use your money train your sister, brother or your family members.
Find your wife go front before it is too late.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Treating Her Fairly? What Are Your Thought? by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 28, 2017
That girl is way too smart for you. She's not into you, she'll dump you in the nearest future.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Treating Her Fairly? What Are Your Thought? by hotwax: 10:23am On Feb 28, 2017
Oyind17:
That girl is way too smart for you. She's not into you, she'll dump you in the nearest future.

Candid opinion. Very precious

2 Likes

Re: Am I Treating Her Fairly? What Are Your Thought? by hotwax: 10:24am On Feb 28, 2017
firstking01:
You are a building that's about to collapseundecided

Please can you expansion your statementology? angry
Re: Am I Treating Her Fairly? What Are Your Thought? by hotwax: 10:24am On Feb 28, 2017
jaymichael:
hotwax. That girl is not your girlfriend, you are doing what Yoruba call "belejayon" She doesn't love you. She won't give you assurances of marriage because she isn't gonna marry you. She will leave after you have sponsored her education and she will appear blameless because she will tell you she never promised you marriage.
My guy, use your money train your sister, brother or your family members.
Find your wife go front before it is too late.

Thank you. One love.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Treating Her Fairly? What Are Your Thought? by Yinkey6(m): 10:26am On Feb 28, 2017
_________ ______ ____
Re: Am I Treating Her Fairly? What Are Your Thought? by slimzpresh(f): 10:27am On Feb 28, 2017
I think i should jux chill and watch the advice roll in.
Re: Am I Treating Her Fairly? What Are Your Thought? by proxillin(m): 10:29am On Feb 28, 2017
Guy. You are a candidate of high blood pressure.

You better run now while you still have the strength before one fake virgin put you six feet below.

I hate virgins. I don't date them. They always have complications.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Treating Her Fairly? What Are Your Thought? by herlarho(m): 10:32am On Feb 28, 2017
my brother do u remember when watching an American movie, when they are already killing the boss, they will shout. RETREAT GO BACK RUN FOR UR LIFE. she is fake she just need u to pay for her fees, after dat u done turn her enemy. it once happened to me I spend on her she no complain I come ask for sex she come day do anyhow. I no leave her o, but I no give her any kobo again. Cdq said it all ' no sex no money u will see dat she will be using it to beg u

4 Likes

Re: Am I Treating Her Fairly? What Are Your Thought? by thunderfiremods(m): 10:35am On Feb 28, 2017
another case of friendzone/brotherzone......
lemme predict...
after her Nysc programme...
she den tell u
"You are like a brother, father, nd friend to me...I cant marry u.. I hold u wit much respect"

bro jst run...
run ooo
u don try na ...ahhh ahhh kilode..
angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Am I Treating Her Fairly? What Are Your Thought? by firstking01(m): 10:37am On Feb 28, 2017
hotwax:

Please can you expansion your statementology? angry
Advicing you now is too late...in your next world never sponsor a girl in school...

2 Likes

Re: Am I Treating Her Fairly? What Are Your Thought? by silvercute(m): 10:41am On Feb 28, 2017
hotwax:
I am dating this girl I met 2 years ago. I have been taking care of her (at least to the best of my ability) ever since she lost her mother. Her father could not take care of her because he is not financially buoyant to take care of 6 children at a time. Apart from taking care of her upkeeps, I also helped her gain admission into a university recently.

To the real issue. I have never touched her. We agreed that our relationship will be without sex. I visited her at school last month. We played and both got carried away. I got her naked. And, at the point of penetration, I noticed she is water tight down there. She stopped me, she said she intentionally allowed me to attempt the penetration so that I would see she is a virgin myself. She said she did not want to tell me but wanted me to confirm on my own. I was still hot in the mood, I attempted to penetrate anyways, but she resisted and started struggling with me. I thought as a gentleman if a woman says No, you should respect her wishes so it won't turn to a rape case. I left her.

The issue now is.

1. She had a boyfriend and they are still chatting on whatsap. She claimed he left her because he could not take care of some of her needs. But they still chat and call every now and then. I have challenged her on many occasions, she will just say they are just friends, nothing will make her date him again.

2. I don't know if I am wrong, I always think the only way she can be mine is if I bed her. Also, I am about spending big on her. Her school expenses alone is enough to buy a Tokunbo car. What if she does the girl thing, is that how all my effort will be a waste?

FYI: I am bent on marrying her although she keeps saying she can only talk marriage after her NYSC. She even get angry anytime I talk about marriage (Im not rushing for marriage. I just need assurance of marriage). I remember one day when I even got angry and said "This whole relationship is on your own terms. You see yourself as the center of the relationship. You dictate everything even though I carry all the pains" I later apologized for speaking in such manner.

3. Anytime we quarrel, I will be the one to apologize. If I don't call her, she won't call for eternity. The last quarrel lasted 4 months before I later call her as usual. She never apologize.

All these are making me to rethink. Thats why I keep asking her for sex. Hope I am not investing in ponzi scheme.

What do you think?

Am I fair to her?

Please I need your

Dude you spent some good time writing this so lemme help you with a little advice.

See we guys tend to prioritize sex a lot but if you look deeper in the case of your relationship with your gf you will see that sex in the long run won't solve your insecurity about her. She has some guy she still has intimate convo with and that insecurity cannot be quenched by 5 minutes of pleasure. What if you deflower her and she ends up disching it to the other dude without you knowing. Remember you did not install an odometer in her body and once you open the package the counter starts ticking without u detecting.

Honestly you have to man up and sincerely i mean u quit those largesse and sponsorships you giving her. Haven't you read countless cases as yours with the results the same...the lady walking away in the end. Don't come to nairaland in a years time to disturb us of how you spent heaven and earth on her and she disappointed you. This is life..anticipate the unforseen. Invest your money on something else. If she pledges to marry you now that can change in a years time. Hand don dey pain me. I hope i passed a point or two.

Shalom

11 Likes

Re: Am I Treating Her Fairly? What Are Your Thought? by hotwax: 10:41am On Feb 28, 2017
firstking01:
Advicing you now is too late...in your next world never sponsor a girl in school...

Its not late. I have not paid the school fees. Thats exactly why posted this. I am about to start paying school fees and the handwriting I am seeing on the wall is not readable.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Treating Her Fairly? What Are Your Thought? by firstking01(m): 10:42am On Feb 28, 2017
hotwax:

Its not late. I have not paid the school fees. Thats exactly why posted this. I am about to start paying school fees and the handwriting I am seeing on the wall is not readable.
I thought you said the money for her fees can buy a tokunbo car??

1 Like

Re: Am I Treating Her Fairly? What Are Your Thought? by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 28, 2017
To me her actions shows she is not interested in you but your Money.just ask her if she is really in love with you if yes give her your rules and regulations.from there you know what to do okay...

1 Like

Re: Am I Treating Her Fairly? What Are Your Thought? by hotwax: 10:44am On Feb 28, 2017
silvercute:

Dude you spent some good time writing this so lemme help you with a little advice.

See we guys tend to prioritize sex a lot but if you look deeper in the case of your relationship with your gf you will see that sex in the long run won't solve your insecurity about her. She has some guy she still has intimate convo with and that insecurity cannot be quenched by 5 minutes of pleasure. What if you deflower her and she ends up disching it to the other dude without you knowing. Remember you did not install an odometer in her body and once you open the package the counter starts ticking without u detecting.

Honestly you have to man up and sincerely i mean u quit those largesse and sponsorships you giving her. Haven't you read countless cases as yours with the results the same...the lady walking away in the end. Don't come to nairaland in a years time to disturb us of how you spent heaven and earth on her and she disappointed you. This is life..anticipate the unforseen. Invest your money on something else. If she pledges to marry you now that can change in a years time. Hand don dey pain me. I hope i passed a point or two.

Shalom

I don't care if she dishes it out to all guys on the street, I just want to have a taste before I become presidents of Friendzoned mofos of Nigeria. So if she leaves me or dishes it out, I will know I have satisfied myself.

Thats my thinking tho. Thanks for your opinion.

1 Like

Re: Am I Treating Her Fairly? What Are Your Thought? by hotwax: 10:46am On Feb 28, 2017
firstking01:
I thought you said the money for her fees can buy a tokunbo car??

Yes its enough to buy a car. I have not paid.

I wrote "At this stage, the burden of her school fees and expenses is on my neck. "
Re: Am I Treating Her Fairly? What Are Your Thought? by Filmewell(f): 11:02am On Feb 28, 2017
Your intentions are not completely honourable but I must tell you that you are investing in first grade pinto scheme.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Treating Her Fairly? What Are Your Thought? by Stevengerd(m): 11:05am On Feb 28, 2017
Bro. Girls Aint Worth All Dis Stress, They Are Unto The Next Nigga, When U Are Down. Bro No Go Turn Ursef To Charity Organization. Epp But Dnt Ask 4 Anytin In Return, God Will Reward U. Bt Knw That Girl Is Smart. Apply Wisdom.
Re: Am I Treating Her Fairly? What Are Your Thought? by firstking01(m): 11:05am On Feb 28, 2017
hotwax:

Yes its enough to buy a car. I have not paid.

I wrote "At this stage, the burden of her school fees and expenses is on my neck. "

Good a thing you 've not started paying the school fees yet...my advice, let her parents foot her school fees, your own is to pay her bride price after her NYSC according to her....

The reason for this is, there's every possibility that she's gon dump you for another guy because from this her first year to fourth year-fifth year she would 've seen differend guys that will make her change her thoughts towards you, this is why she said you should wait till she gradutes so that she can still keep her options open why you still pay her fees, omokop?

Another possible reason to why you should not pay her fees is, she MUST be fvcking other guys....every girl in school has a house and school boy friend....and ofcourse, the two play a different role...the school boyfriend is to giver her an emotional shelter and comfort, but you as the house boyfriend is to keep her up financially...

I 'll stop here sha, the ball is in your court, kick it wisely...

And NOTE:....everything i wrote upthere is under PROBABILITY, and you sha know that probability is the CHANCES of an event to occur, that's why i repeatedly used the word "possibility"....meaning there are some girls you'd sponsor in school and reap the benefits...but the attitude this your own girl is portraying is worth questioning....

I 'll advice you leave her fees for her parents, you can once in a while buy her provisions...i'm sure you have sisters/brothers who are aspiring to go to schoolundecided

6 Likes

Re: Am I Treating Her Fairly? What Are Your Thought? by daewoorazer(m): 11:10am On Feb 28, 2017
In fella's voice, suegbe ree na suegbe o!

Dindinrin.....and if ur fellow man ask u 1naira, u go slap am o. Ewu!

2 Likes

Re: Am I Treating Her Fairly? What Are Your Thought? by eezeribe(m): 11:13am On Feb 28, 2017
hotwax:

The issue now is.

What do you think?

Am I fair to her?

Please I need your

You have to end that relationship now it is still early... Otherwise,the heartbreak you will receive after her graduation is still doing press up.
Just try to make her pay for all the expenses and stress she has caused you.
How will a girl you are paying school fees for,keep malice with you for four months and you still foolishly apologized...
Are you sure she didn't jazz you??
Anyway try and make her pay back before you break up...
Even if it means penetrating by force.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Treating Her Fairly? What Are Your Thought? by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 28, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
To me her actions shows she is not interested in you but your Money.[s]just ask her if she is really in love with you if yes give her your rules and regulations.from there you know what to do okay..[/s].
na only the emboldened make sense for Ur advice undecided
Re: Am I Treating Her Fairly? What Are Your Thought? by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 28, 2017
Blacklister:
na only the emboldened make sense for Ur advice undecided

Are you sure you are okay
Re: Am I Treating Her Fairly? What Are Your Thought? by hotwax: 11:17am On Feb 28, 2017
daewoorazer:
In fella's voice, suegbe ree na suegbe o!

Dindinrin.....and if ur fellow man ask u 1naira, u go slap am o. Ewu!

Yes I know I am Suegbe for her. I love her so much and I can go any mile to make her happy. Thats what love can do to a man.

However, her body language is making me think I am being played.
Re: Am I Treating Her Fairly? What Are Your Thought? by hotwax: 11:18am On Feb 28, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Are you sure you are okay

Pssss...No noise please.

1 Like

Re: Am I Treating Her Fairly? What Are Your Thought? by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 28, 2017
hotwax:

Pssss...No noise please.

Check yourself very well..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Said She Wants Space For 1 Week / Funny? Donjazzy Finally Gives Up On Rihanna / Man Caught On Camera Having Sex With A Goat In The Bush (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.