Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

N-Power Lagos Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Lagos Thread (156773 Views)

Recent Job Vacancies In Lagos {thread} / Unannounced Vacancies In Lagos Thread- New Update / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 8:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
We have cases of people who did not apply for (NBuild) Non Graduates category..
Yet they still received a congratulatory message...
Put your mind at ease!!!
Npower Build 2016 Applicants (Non Graduates)....
Hope you have started receiving message to partake in the NPower build skills and competencies training at NOA office before you can attain final selection....
Congrats...
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by omolorlarh: 10:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
authority2006:

There is no npower build for 2017, only graduates.. Someone I help applied last year just received message for physical screening/training on Monday at NOA Office. It is Npower Build 2016.
Congratulations to you all!
I don't get the graduate part
is the n-power not for graduates?
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by omolorlarh: 10:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
AutosBay:
We have cases of people who did not apply for (NBuild) Non Graduates category..
Yet they still received a congratulatory message...
Put your mind at ease!!!
Npower Build 2016 Applicants (Non Graduates)....
Hope you have started receiving message to partake in the NPower build skills and competencies training at NOA office before you can attain final selection....
Congrats...
I didn't apply but got the message. I am a graduate
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 4:21am On Oct 20, 2017
omolorlarh:

I didn't apply but got the message. I am a graduate
Put your mind at ease

1 Like

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by authority2006(m): 10:18am On Oct 20, 2017
omolorlarh:

I don't get the graduate part
is the n-power not for graduates?
Yes. Last year registration, Nbuild was non graduates, school cert holders specifically.
But this year registration, nothing of such.
Now, I have new information: those who applied for Ncreative last year and those who applied for Nteach and others but eventually made to write test under Ncreative are now receiving test messages under Nbuild.
I hope I'm clear enough.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by authority2006(m): 10:20am On Oct 20, 2017
papyrus2:
Where will be there area of work? Ministry or where?
Lol. They will learn trade or skills.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by omolorlarh: 10:38am On Oct 20, 2017
authority2006:

Yes. Last year registration, Nbuild was non graduates, school cert holders specifically.
Now, I have new information: those who applied for Ncreative last year and those who applied for Nteach and others but eventually made to write test under Ncreative are now receiving test messages under Nbuild.
I hope I'm clear enough.
Thank you
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 10:41am On Oct 20, 2017
Buhari’s aide criticises N-Power volunteers’ rampage
October 19, 2017
Agency Report
The presidential aide on Thursday criticised the violent attack on the Warri 1 MTN Connect Store by N-Power volunteers who attempted to forcibly collect N-Power devices not allocated to them.
The incident occurred on Monday and led to the alleged assault on a pregnant staff member of the telecommunications office in Warri, Delta.
Afolabi Imoukhuede, the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Job Creation/Youth Employment, in a statement made available to the News Agency of Nigeria described such action as unacceptable.
“I received with great displeasure the report that N-Power beneficiaries in Warri bombarded the Warri 1 MTN Connect Store for N-Power devices last Monday.
“The beneficiaries were unruly and assaulted a pregnant staff member of MTN.
“There is no excuse tenable for such behaviour; let me be very clear, that such behaviour is unacceptable; there is no reason under the face of the sun for such behaviour,” Mr. Imoukhuede stated.
According to him, this terrible behaviour will be investigated and appropriate sanctions will be meted out to those found to be behind this ugly incidence.
He said the notice should also serve as a warning to other beneficiaries who might wish to temporarily forget the acceptable conduct at the point of device collection.
“Anyone who is caught will be dismissed immediately from the N-Power programme.
“At all times, the interest of the beneficiaries is our utmost concern and we will continue to address issues that distress you individually and collectively,” the presidential aide added.
Mr. Imoukhuede remarked that proper conduct, discipline and work place ethics are the hallmark of the N-Power programme – skills and job
enhancement creation investment under the National Social Investment Programme (NSIP).
He said “under the NSIP, our unemployed youths have an opportunity to improve their skills and competence under a two-year Full Time Paid Volunteer programme in their community schools, health centres or farms.”
He added that the skills acquisition would thus empower them for gainful employment after their exit from the programme.
Mr. Imoukhuede recalled that the federal government entered into an Asset Finance Agreement with the Bank of Industry to provide devices to N-Power beneficiaries at little or no cost.
“At every point between purchasing, pre-loading and now distribution, we have updated beneficiaries.
“We had even gone as far as uploading videos of the pre-loading process so beneficiaries could witness first-hand the hard work that goes into packaging each device.
“We similarly explained the process of shipping from the point of pre-loading to individual states,” he added.
Consequently, the presidential aide warned volunteers against fomenting trouble as misconducts would not be tolerated.
The News Agency of Nigeria reports that no fewer than 200,000 graduates nationwide have been participating in N-Power since 2016 and earning N30,000 each monthly, while another batch of 300,000 would soon be engaged.
(NAN)
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by papyrus2(m): 11:18am On Oct 20, 2017
authority2006:

I hope I'm clear enough.

Oga,
Npower build was for construction and oil and gas related stuffs. It was for graduates.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by lunacol(m): 11:34am On Oct 20, 2017
papyrus2:

Oga,
Npower build was for construction and oil and gas related stuffs. It was for graduates.
For both graduates and non graduates but specifically meant for non graduates.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by bloodmoneyspita: 11:36am On Oct 20, 2017
abeg make Npower send me SMS abeg,

I don owe credit tire.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 4:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
N-power Lagos
Good morning,
If you are batch for device collection, kindly check your mail for the venue and date of your device. if you have not receive mail or SMS, kindly be patience.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 8:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
NPOWER BUILD PROGRAMME COMMENCES AS FEDERAL GOVERNMENT RELEASE NAMES (LIST)
October 20, 2017 NPOWER

Hon Afiniki is the focal  person representing Niger State.Just 2 hrs ago she posted this on her facebook page.
This is to inform all those who applied for N-Power Build Programme in 2016 and now shortlisted by the presidency that verification exercise will commence as follows :-
Date :- 23rd -27th October, 2017
Venue :- NOA Opposite Minna Club, Minna.
Time :- 08:am-04:00pm daily.
2. All shortlisted participants are expected to come along with their original credentials and declaration of age.
Hon. Afiniki E. Dauda
The Focal person,
Announcer.
If you applied for N-power Build, kindly consult with your State focal person or Npower volunteer coordinator.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by lunacol(m): 8:44am On Oct 21, 2017
They are sending disregard message for the already invited Nbuild peeps scheduled for verification.Please what's the reason for this?
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
EXISTING VOLUNTEERS
Whose App is showing "Unauthorised"
Kindly send a mail to
devicesupport@npvn.ng
with the following information: - A scanned copy of your BVN Print-out / Slip. - The IMEI of your N-Power learning device (By dialin.g *#06#)
Once provided, your issue will be resolved.
Stay N-Powered!
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by authority2006(m): 8:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
papyrus2:

Oga,
You made me laugh. Go and cross check your claim.
Nbuild was for school cert. They will learn skills and trade. If only you knew how many I helped register and how many of them received the messages. Though, another messages had been sent to them to disregard the first message.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 2:45am On Oct 22, 2017
N-Power gives update on device collection
Published on October 21, 2017
By John Owen Nwachukwu
The Nigerian temporary employment scheme, N-Power has dropped an update for volunteers who are yet to collect their devices.
In an information it shared on its official website on Saturday morning, the scheme warned those causing trouble by going to other centers in demand of their devices to desist.
While calling on participants to report any form of exploitation or unfair treatment from their staff, the scheme also asked participants to remain in their centers of device collection.
It wrote, “For everyone collecting devices at this time, we want to be very clear that you are expected to conduct yourselves properly at ALL times.
“Where you are exploited or treated unfairly, we will address the situation.
“What happened yesterday in a particular state MUST NEVER happen again. No member of our distribution partners must ever be threatened physically or harmed in any way.
“If you are asked to go to a Center and the Center is locked or not opened for whatever reason, contact us and we will address immediately.
“It is NOT for you to go to other centers where you were not invited to, to disrupt work activities.
“Let us be clear, that behaviour is UNACCEPTABLE and it will have consequences.”
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 6:29am On Oct 22, 2017
Good evening
An information reaching us says some volunteers across the federation are already setting up committee to head the agitation for permanency even after Mr. Afolabi addressed this issue on Saturday during inspection visit to Lagos state. His words and I quote
"We are also thinking about your permanency but not the way you are thinking about it. We will roll out plan in this regards come January 2018 and it is going to be competitive just like the way you applied for this program"
Now we ask, With what he has said, should the agitation still continue or not? Please your contribution is important to us.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by papyrus2(m): 9:02am On Oct 23, 2017
authority2006:

You made me laugh. Go and cross check your claim.
Nbuild was for school cert. They will learn skills and trade. If only you knew how many I helped register and how many of them received the messages. Though, another messages had been sent to them to disregard the first message.

Picture speaks better.

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 4:14pm On Oct 23, 2017
Good morning,
1. Distribution of devices will continue today in many states. Please conduct yourselves properly and report immediately if anyone tries to take advantage of you.
Remember to go with your BVN slip, ID and a pen.
2. Anyone with payment issues, should please sort out their issues at their banks.
3. Beneficiaries who have collected their devices and have issues should please check our timeline for Service Centers across the country.
4. The 2017 list has NOT been released.
When we do, YOU will be the first to know about it.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
NPOWER RELEASED DATE FOR SHORTLISTING 2017 APPLICANTS. President Muhammadu Buhari’s aide has identified the
employability status of Nigerian youths to be one of the
major factors hindering employment in the country.
Mr Afolabi Imokhuede, who is the Senior Special Assistant
to the President on Job Creation and Youth Employment,
stated this on Monday during his appearance on Channels
Television’s Sunrise Daily.
“The majority of our challenge even with youth
unemployment in Nigeria is also tied to the employability
status of lots of our youths,” he said.
“Anytime we sit and engage, even as recent as two weeks
ago at the Nigerian Economic Summit, the skills and
competencies of our youths is always a major topic of
conversation.”
Imokhuede, however, said President Muhammadu Buhari
and his vice, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, remained
committed to fulfilling their campaign promises made to
the youths in 2015.
But he insisted that “In as much as we have jobs
constraint, the reality is that the competencies of our
youths to fit into those jobs are also a consideration.”
On the Social Investment Programme, the presidential aide
said, “One of the critical cardinals of that social investment
is the job creation component targeted primarily at the
youth between the ages of 18-35, which we’ve now come
to know as the N-Power programme.”
“Now, that programme as ambitious as it sets out to equip
at least about 500,000 of our unemployed youths with
employable and enhancement skills and competencies
over a two-year period.
“As we speak now, the first 200,000 are in their 11th month
because they started December 2016 and they are
volunteering their time in our public primary schools
across all the 774 local governments in Nigeria, in our
primary health centres and also in our agric-development
programme,” he added.
Imokhuede hinted further that government plans to
announce the second phase of the programme which
targets 300,000 youths in November.
He said, “That is completely even different from what we
do with the non-graduate programme because the N-
Power programme is not only for graduates.”
“Even our non-graduates, those who have their SSCE
certificates and above, are able to come into the skills
competency programme both in vocational and technology
and we are getting ready to roll out the vocational
component in the next few weeks as well, in the very month
of November,” he added.
Source: Channels Tv
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2017

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 6:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
"Government plans to announce the second
phase of the Npower programme which targets 300,000 youths in November." ~ Mr Afolabi Imokhuede, who is the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Job Creation and Youth Employment, stated this on Monday during his appearance on Channels Television’s Sunrise Daily.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 8:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
Dear 2017 Npower applicants:
The list of successful applicants, will be released in due time. Stay turned on Npower social media channel's for more updates. We thank you for your patience.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Niceguy4flow(m): 8:29am On Oct 27, 2017
AutosBay:
EXISTING VOLUNTEERS
Whose App is showing "Unauthorised"
Kindly send a mail to
devicesupport@npvn.ng
with the following information: - A scanned copy of your BVN Print-out / Slip. - The IMEI of your N-Power learning device (By dialin.g *#06#)
Once provided, your issue will be resolved.
Stay N-Powered!
My app isn't showing 'UNAUTHORIZED' but I still can't access my home page on the app. It just won't opening beyond the 'GET STARTED' page. Please what do I do?
Do I need to be at my PPA before I can use the N-Power app?
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 11:12am On Oct 27, 2017
The list is yet to be released. No one has been selected yet. Npower
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2017
N-power Lagos
IF YOU ARE POSTED TO PRIMARY SCHOOL UNDER AMUWO ODOFIN LGEA, PLS KINDLY REPORT TO LG TO WRITE YOUR NAME AND YOUR PPA NAME, IT IS HIGHLY IMPORTANT YOU DO THIS. THE FOCAL PERSON HAS REQUESTED FOR THE LIST.
NOTE THAT THIS INFORMATION IS ONLY VOLUNTEERS POSTED TO PRIMARY SCHOOL IN AMUWO ODOFIN.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 3:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
Dear Existing volunteer,
Distribution of devices is a process, because some volunteers are yet to receive SMS for device pick up doesn't mean something is wrong.
Thank you for your patience.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 9:00am On Oct 30, 2017
I've lost count of the number of volunteers whose device was either stolen or seized at gunpoint �
Therefore, keep a record of your IMEI somewhere safe, so it’s there if you ever need it. That will be requested of you in case of any eventuality.
Tap in *#06# and the IMEI will be displayed on the screen.
Morning all!
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 9:52am On Oct 30, 2017
NPVN DEVICE USAGE POLICY AND AGREEMENT
4.3 Npower volunteer is responsible for any loss, theft and damage to the device, and shall be liable for cost of replacement, repair in relation to this clause 4.
4.4 In relation to clause 4.3, Npower volunteer hereby expressly authorises Npower to deduct from his/her monthly the value of such replacement.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by bayulll011(m): 12:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
AutosBay:
I've lost count of the number of volunteers whose device was either stolen or seized at gunpoint �
Therefore, keep a record of your IMEI somewhere safe, so it’s there if you ever need it. That will be requested of you in case of any eventuality.
Tap in *#06# and the IMEI will be displayed on the screen.
Morning all!

there should be a way for us to recover this devices.

imei was boldly written on the back the pack.

there should be a way to recover if its tracing those imei pls
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 4:05pm On Oct 30, 2017
Unpaid
#smiles
Npower

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (59) (Reply)

Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 / PH Based Oil Companies, Their Addresses, Phone Numbers & Websites.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.