Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

N-Power Lagos Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Lagos Thread (156227 Views)

Recent Job Vacancies In Lagos {thread} / Unannounced Vacancies In Lagos Thread- New Update / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 5:44pm On Nov 11, 2017
OLUSOTE01:
Just received October alert
Congratulations although those using Fidelity bank had just slight issues with payment but it has been resolved
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 5:55pm On Nov 11, 2017
MTN Osogbo Device Collection Fraud: N-power changes collection centre to Mosab Mega Hall

The decision to change the collection centre followed a demonstration by the volunteers and an insider report by NpowerNG Solutions, a dedicated N-power blog, where it’s alleged that some staff members of the telecommunication were collecting between N500 to N1,000 from volunteers who were scheduled to collect their device from the branch office of the telecom office, Osogbo.

NpowerNG Solutions quoted a latest text message sent to the affected volunteers thus:

Dear volunteer, your device is ready for pick up. Be at Mosab Mega Hall, Ring road, Opposite NASFAT centre, Osogbo 9am- 4pm on 09/11/2017. Kindly come with your B.V.N slip, valid ID card, your pickup SMS and a pen. Please be punctual.

N-power Volunteers went on rampage at MTN Osogbo Centre

The last report by the blog is entitled: Osun Npower Device Collection: Inside MTN Office, Osogbo  where Volunteers are Forced to Pay N1,000 for Tablet Collection

The reports reads:

N-power Device Collection which was meant to be free nationwide has turned to an avenue for MTN Osogbo Branch to extort money from volunteers who were texted to pick up their device.

No official has responded to this allegation, but the staff said there was insufficient sim cards at the branch office.

MTN is one of the partners of government’s job initiative program N-power.

A volunteer in Osogbo who’s scheduled to pick up his device invited N-power Solutions to witness the bribery charades systematically perpetrated at MTN Office on October 31, 2017.

His invite SMS reads:

“Dear volunteer, your device is ready for pick up. Be at Plot 456 Dada Estate Iwo Road By Fan Milk Oshogbo 9am- 12pm on 31/10/2017. Kindly come with your B.V.N slip, valid ID card, your pickup SMS and a pen. Please be punctual.”

On Tuesday at the collection point volunteers came from different parts of the state, particularly those who selected Techno Droid and N-power Brian Tablets had Mtn office as their collection centre.

A volunteer who spoke to NpowerNG Solutions said he came from Owena Ijesha, a boundary town between Osun and Ondo State.

The man who doesn’t want to be named said he arrived Osogbo on October 30, hoping to be at the collection point as early as possible unfortunately met Some volunteers there earlier before him  who claimed to have slept the place with the aim of being the  first beneficiary.

A list given to volunteers to write their names had at least 400 names as early as 7:00am.

The list was supposed to assist Mtn staff to make the collection achieve some orderliness, but bribery later made it rowdy.

HOW MTN STAFF CARRIED OUT THE FRAUD

There were close to three agents on ground approaching volunteers who could part with between N500-N1,000 to quicken their device collection.

When this is done, the agent would collect the volunteer’s BVN slip and go  right inside the Mtn office to get the bvn verified and later give it out secretly to the volunteer to go inside to pick his/her device.

Most of those who enjoyed this were those who came between 8:30am-12pm and were ready to jump the arrangements on ground through bribery.

Policemen on ground were also culpable as they free freely go inside the mtn office with bvn slips several times unhindered.

A Peace Corps Officer who openly condemned the act was “sidelined” in other activities.

Even when soft drink was offered other security personnel on ground he was denied to enjoy from the largesse.

On Tuesday (Last week) the situation nearly degenerated into chaos as those who queued saw late comers and those who could bribe their way in collect device before them.

The entrance gate of the telecommunications firm was partly affected due to forceful push and anger from aggrieved volunteers.

The branch manager who was meant to address the mammoth crowd of Npower volunteers failed to do as he sent his co-workers to inform volunteers that there’s no SIM cards on ground to configure the devices, that was around 3pm on Tuesday, and by 6pm some volunteers went inside to collect their device jumping the queue.

A volunteer from Ife bribed his way in to pick his device.

He said bribery and corruption has become a culture.

He said he had been coming for close to two weeks until be bribed and had his tablet given to him. He’s a graduate of Statistics from Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti 2008/2009.

A volunteer who simply identified herself as Bisi said she had been coming to the centre October 24, 2017 from Ijeda-Ijesa, Oriade Local Government of the state, but couldn’t collect as at November 6,2017.

Mtn cited  insufficient sim as an excuse. There was enough Sim cards when you’re ready to pay N1000. No sim if you’re no-bribe campaigner.

On October 6, Some female volunteers shed tears because of the the terrible ordeal they are passing through since the day they had been scheduled to pick up their device.

WHAT’S THE VALUE OF THE DEVICE? Presently 8 different brands of devices are being given FREE to the first batch of volunteers.

The cheapest costs between N65,000-N70,000 WHILE the most expensive cost between N70,000-N90,000.

IS THE SITUATION THE SAME IN OTHER PICK UP CENTRES IN OSUN?

No, a volunteer who picked up His Samsung Tab at Ilesa said there were 80volunteers the day he went and were all attended to before 5pm.

It was orderly as they’re attended to as their names appeared on the attendance list.

At Ile-Ife, a volunteer who picked his AfriOne-2-1 Transformer Tablet said it was orderly saying he collected His less than 3hours he got to the centre.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2017
NBuild Successful Applicants,
The NOA office is located in the Local Government Secretariat
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 9:24pm On Nov 11, 2017
*CONTRIBUTIONS SO FAR ON THE AGENDA OF PERMANENCY MEETING AT ABUJA*

@+234 803 898 1825

Meetings without an agenda are known to be inefficient, and it's participants are unprepared.
I will like to suggest that participants should be invited and create the agenda together.
Import and share documents from different places to help everybody in the meeting participate since this is a collective scheme.
Secondly,meetings should not take longer than needed and should have actionable results.

@+234 706 518 2495
Setting up an interim committee in the 36 States and a centre body to coordinate and regulate their works. This said committee will carry the mandate of bringing in all the volunteers under one umbrella thus giving us one voice, secondly it will help us in the area of finance cos all hands will then be on desk

Secondly, the issue of finance have to be dealt with.

Thirdly, we can just go about this agitation on our own, we need an Intel. Someone that's so close to the president,either a member of his cabinet. This Intel man will be giving us information and guidelines on the modus operandi, so that we'll always be on track to the President's expectations

Bro you need money to broadcast, on the visit to the president we can't go empty handed, they should be a gift city crafted and presented to the president as either an award from the volunteers, bro when we talked about gathering all our impacts so far na money dey involve oooo

Furthermore, the said committee will have to go online, to T.V channels, radio stations etc if possible write to the Senate on the good works Npower volunteers are doing

@+234 706 208 1029
Yes you.Julius.u are right., but still issue of finance has to be dealt with. It has already been discussed as we will take care of selves or some donations from our states, or we, to donate one rep to represent a state, that's we are to contribute for him/her.

@+234 803 269 1132

Onah Eze ,08032691132, cross river state representative , mine is that no organization functions well without money. Therefore this is what I think should be included in the agenda.

1.financial contributions by each volunteer.

2.publishing of our ideas on the national papers /news.

3.who are those to speak on behalf of us in the presidency. That is my take for now.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 5:04pm On Nov 12, 2017

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2017
N-Power: FG deploys 176,160 graduates
Published November 12, 2017
Punchng
The Federal Government said that 176,160 graduate beneficiaries had so far been deployed under the N-Power programme of its Social Investment Programmes.
This was made known in excerpts of a book entitled: ‘‘Making Steady, Sustainable Progress for Nigeria’s Peace and Prosperity: A Mid-Term
Report Card on the Buhari Administration’’.
The book is authored by the Presidential Media Team, to be presented by APC National leader Bola Tinubu and reviewed by Prince Tony Momoh on
Nov. 16.
According to the book, the N-Power programme, which has reached 200,000 graduate beneficiaries from all 36 states including the FCT, has deployed 176,160 beneficiaries.
It stated that out of the 25,840 selected applicants left, 11, 884 beneficiaries were disqualified (after physical verification) or had incomplete records.
It further added that the remaining 13,956 beneficiaries were absent from physical verification.
It noted that 46 per cent of the total 200,000 beneficiaries selected were female to ensure gender balance while 1, 126 applicants with disabilities emerged successful.
It also added that a centralised Project Management Unit was currently being set up to carry out monitoring and evaluation of the programme across the six geopolitical zones.
“In addition to this, an MoU has been reached with the National Orientation Agency to also carry out monitoring and evaluation in all 36 states including the FCT.”
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 10:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
LATEST

Mr. Ismael Ahmed, Seniors Special Assistant to the Vice president on Social intervention program (SIP) was in Lagos, he met close to 30 volunteers today at Adeyemi Bero hall in Lagos state secretariat.

Details shortly!!!
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 11:30am On Nov 14, 2017
N-power Lagos
BREAKING
Nagro volunteers have started receiving sms for device collection
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by dare2011(m): 12:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
Pls I nid advice,i applied for N power hardware in 2016 and I applied for N teach 2017,i got a call for N build now. Is it advisable to wait for N teach 2017 list n not to honour N build call now?
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by lunacol(m): 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2017
dare2011:
Pls I nid advice,i applied for N power hardware in 2016 and I applied for N teach 2017,i got a call for N build now. Is it advisable to wait for N teach 2017 list n not to honour N build call now?
A bird at hand worth more than hundreds in the bush.Grab the Nbuild first as for the NTeach 2017 is highly competitive (above 2 million people vying for 300000 slots)and you don't know your chances of been shortlisted.But if you get shortlisted in the Nteach then you can quit the Nbuild.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 3:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
*MINUTES OF THE INTERACTIVE SESSION BETWEEN N-POWER VOLUNTEERS WITH BARRISTER ISMAIL
AHMED, SENIOR SPECIAL ASSISTANT TO PRESIDENT ON SOCIAL INTERVENTION PROGRAM (SIP).*

The auspicious meeting started around 1:57pm with about 30 N-Power beneficiaries cutting across N-teach, N-health and N-agro beneficiaries.
A welcome Address/Introduction was said by Ayorinde Felix and He mentioned that it is a rare privilege having social intervention program official in Lagos.
Afterwards, Barr. Ismail urged the volunteers to come up with their impactful stories and its commenced with a story of a volunteer Okada riding venture and He was empowered with three month stipends after He commenced teaching at his place of primary assignment.

Secondly, Mr. Felix pointed out his success stories, that he was able to publish his second fictional book during the program, which is to be released by January, 2018. As regards the challenges, He stressed the fact that Lagos State Government hasn’t been putting enough effort in the program which makes him visit the secretariat on a regular basis to resolve issues i.e payment, posting, maternity leave, volunteers not reporting to their place of primary assignment. Communication gap between the FG and LASG (I.e the peaceful demonstration by the volunteers before the N-Power Lagos Volunteers were verified, and thereby refusing to submit list to Abuja which further led to another demonstration before LASG did the needful by sending the list to Abuja and posted volunteers to their various PPA.

Another volunteer, Mr. Sam narrated his impactful stories and he firstly appreciated the FG for the opportunity for bringing program as this. He talked about putting appropriate feedback mechanism in place for the subsequent posting, He talked about the labour supply of N-Power Man power, he said they should always come from the statistics provided by each State government and that N-power volunteers should be accorded the same regard given to other civil servants.

Afterwards, Mr. Akerele argued that in his school, He was the only chemistry teacher and He was accorded the same regard given to other teachers.
He said he has never earn the respect he has been accorded in his school before.

And, Mr. Afeez (Lagos Mainlaind Rep) also talked about his success story, he said he was able to get adequate knowledge about livestock, food processing and fingerlings during this program and He talked about his challenges which the non-recognition by Lagos State Government amongst other.

Also, Mr Ade noted that he was able to lease land for Agricultural Farming and personally develop a recipe for various foods.

Success Stories;
1. Npower Lagos Volunteers now have relevant job experience.
2. Npower Lagos Volinteers are being empowered through the N30,000 monthly stipends and top-notch device for ease delivery of their duties
3. Majority of Npower Lagos Volunteers are being able towas being to further their studies by procurement of M.SC/PGDE/PHD form.
4. Provision of sophisticated solutions to farmers by Agric extension volunteers under Nagro.
5. Enhancement of saving culture among volunteers.

Challenges;
1. Too much work load on N-teach Volunteers in schools.
2. Lack of information
3. Non synergy between FG and LASG
4. Delay in Backlogs payment.
5. Non-acceptance by Lagos State Government.
6. Adminstrative challenges in handling flies.
7. Non-availability of land for Nagro Volunteers.
8. Non-payment of backlogs (hindering savings for the affected volunteers).
*Barr. Ismail responses to the various challenges plaguing Npower Lagos;*

1. Presidency is interested in feedback of the program and that is the reason they are here.
2. N-power is not the only SIP program.
3. Government is protecting those that can’t protect themselves, we are happy about the success story in Lagos
4. Permanency: This isn’t a privilege, it is a right. We want to break the visicous cycle of getting in experience feedback from employers when searching for jobs. N-power is just the beginning of an opportunity to start something. Utilize the two years with the best way you can, what begins will surely has an end, make something out of N-power
5. We will make improvement needed
6. Sending official letters to the SSA, and Copy HIM of that of the Governor letters.

Npower Lagos Representatives
13th November, 2017
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 3:14pm On Nov 14, 2017
lunacol:
A bird at hand worth more than hundreds in the bush.Grab the Nbuild first as for the NTeach 2017 is highly competitive (above 2 million people vying for 300000 slots)and you don't know your chances of been shortlisted.But if you get shortlisted in the Nteach then you can quit the Nbuild.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by dare2011(m): 3:35pm On Nov 14, 2017
lunacol:

Tanx bro
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by dare2011(m): 3:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
Is anyone has idea where physical verification c done in Ikoyi -Obalende area for N build. Tanx
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by Bifsy: 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2017
AutosBay:
Switch off your phone and switch it on again, or contact mtn customer care
Thanks so much, it just worked for me. But I wasn't given call card for this month, was only given data and they rolled over my remaining 70mb of last month for me making 820mb for this month.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 4:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
OK
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 7:02am On Nov 15, 2017
"While I was teaching at the University of Lagos, as a young lecturer, in the department of Public Law in the Faculty of Law, there were 3 typists in the department. The chief typist, senior typist, and the junior typist.
Because in those days before laptops and personal computers, typists in universities had to do a lot of work and they were very important because you always needed to type all your materials.
When there was work to do, what l discovered was that the chief typist would disappear. He works only till 4 pm. The senior typist would be nowhere to be found. But a gentleman called Adereni the junior typist, who only had his school certificate, was remarkably hardworking.
Sometimes I would drop him off at his home at 1am.
Years after I was working as an adviser to the then Attorney-General of the Federation Hon. Bola Ajibola, who later became a judge of the World Court. While in the court at The Hague, in the Netherlands, one day he called me and asked if I could recommend a good secretary who is hard working and could do long judgments. I had three options, chief typist, senior or this junior typist, but the junior typist at a time had only school certificate, he didn’t have any other qualification but l choose him. He got to the Hague, and typically worked hard and diligently. Every judge in the court wanted him to work with them. He later moved his family over to the Hague and got degrees and made a good living for himself. One day he remembered me and actually sent me a car." ~ Professor Yemi Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 10:28am On Nov 15, 2017
NTax Applicants,
For those of you who underwent an oral interview, Please check your mail box and spam folder.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 12:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
Morning we are looking 4 Salisu Uba Chamo 08062106620 in Nasarawa LGA, Kano State. His Headmaster reported him to our office NOA, his Number is not going, we want to see him before sending the latter 2 Abuja Tomorrow, pls anyone know him contact him before the time, thanks NOA PRO. Npower
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 12:17pm On Nov 15, 2017
Education graduates to undergo one year internship soon – FG
Posted By: Agency Reporter
On: November 15, 2017
The Federal Government ( FG ) would soon start a one year internship programme for education graduates to improve teaching quality in the country.
Prof. Josiah Ajiboye, Registrar of the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria ( TRCN ) disclosed this during a meeting with stakeholders from the North Central zone in Abuja on Tuesday.
Ajiboye said this was part of the proposals put forwards at the special Federal Executive Council meeting on education on Monday.
“Part of the things we are trying to look at in the Federal Ministry of Education, which the minister is proposing, is that we are going to have a one year internship programme for teachers.
“If you can have houseman ship for medical doctors, why not a one year internship programme for would-be teachers.
“So when they finish from the internship programmes they can be registered as professional teachers.
“Also, there is a proposal to reintroduce bursary award for those who are reading education courses in colleges of education and the universities to make sure we are able to attract best brains to teaching profession.
“The minister is also trying to propose that those who have education degree instead of starting them on grade level 8, they should be started on grade level 9 to make the job competitive and make the teachers feel confident about their profession.
Ajiboye said that the national assembly was amending the name of the council to encapsulate its mandate of regulation.
He said the council’s name may be changed to “Teachers Regulatory Council of Nigeria.’’
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 1:45pm On Nov 15, 2017
The Special Adviser on SIP's, Mrs Maryam Uwais will be on One-on-One with Cyril Stober of NTA this afternoon at 1:30 pm. Please watch this detailed interview on the FG’s Social Investment Programmes and the efforts of government to uplift communities around the country.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2017
Dear NBUILD succesfull applicants.Physical verification is ongoing at NOA center at your local gov't area.Kindly get physically verified between today and Friday 17th November,2017.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 1:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
NpowerNG MTN Data Checking Codes| How to Recharge N-power MTN Line
3 days ago63 Views2 Min Read

#NpowerDeviceTablet
Have you collected your N-power tablet device? That’s cool, and it means you’re ready to roll. Before you begin exploring what the device comes with, it’s imperative you know the following:

That the devices contain free monthly internet connection, 750MB per month, N250 free call credit monthly.

That the codes for checking NpowerNG data balance, account balance and recharge your line are slightly different from what others use in the market.

That the N-power data balance code is specifically designed for beneficiaries of the programme.

So how do you carry out all these tasks on your N-power dedicated lines?

That’s cool. Isn’t it?

HOW TO CHECK NPOWERNG DATA BALANCE

To mark attendance on your N-power tablet device you need internet connection, this is one of the reasons the device comes with 750MB monthly for a year period.

Unused data can be rolled over to another month.

To check your N-power MTN  data balance dial *559*24# and send to see What you have left.

How TO CHECK N-POWER ACCOUNT BALANCE

To check your account balance on your N-power mtn line, dial *558# and send and you’d see your call credit balance.

The tariff on the line is extremely low, according to NpowerNG Solutions, a dedicated blog for N-power news update and analysis. If you’re prudent enough, call when it’s imperative, the N250 should be enough to manage for the month.

HOW TO RECHARGE YOUR N-POWER MTN LINE

If the free N250 isn’t enough for you you’re free to use your personal money to recharge. Just make sure you don’t use it in violation against N-power T&C.

To recharge N-power MTN Line dial *557*recharge card pin code# and send to top up.

The N-power devices have also been preloaded with learning materials relevant to individual area: N-teach, N-agro, N-health.

You’d also find other self development materials like:
1) Networking
2) Technology
3) Communication
4) IoT
5) Entrepreneurship
6) Digital
7) Digital Marketing
cool Programming
9) iOS
10) Android
11) Life
12) Careers
13) Job hunting
14) Work
15) Wealth
16) Leadership
17) Management

The programme has partnered with top tech firms in the world for the training resources, some of them include:
1) Cisco
2) Eclat
3) Google
4) Microsoft
5) Nathan LeadGate etc.

We wish beneficiaries the BEST, and hope you’d make good use of it.

TagsNpower Device Tablet NpowerNG

You may also like

N-POWER PROGRAMME
#NpowerNG Build Physical Verification Begins November 13 | See Verification Requirements | N-Build Duration is 12 months with N10,000 as monthly stipend
3 days ago

N-POWER PROGRAMME
MTN Osogbo Device Collection Fraud: N-power changes collection centre to Mosab Mega Hall
7 days ago

N-POWER PROGRAMME
Latest Facebook Live Chat with Afolabi Imoukhuede on October 5, 2017
1 month ago
About the author
VIEW ALL POSTS

infobas1
Add Comment
Click here to post a comment
Topics

Featured

N-POWER PROGRAMME
#NpowerNG Build Physical Verification Begins November 13 | See Verification Requirements | N-Build Duration is 12 months with N10,000 as monthly stipend

N-POWER PROGRAMME

N-POWER PROGRAMME

N-POWER PROGRAMME
Latest Facebook Live Chat with Afolabi Imoukhuede on October 5, 2017

N-POWER PROGRAMME
Npower Device Distribution and Collection begins in Osun State October 7

Infobase is the home of all Infotainment you need to spice up and keep your day in motion in the most soothing way possible

Find out more

Most Popular

NPVN Portal: Login to npvn.npower.gov.ng to add your banking details

Check your N-power Assessment Test Schedule: Login Tricks to Npower Portal

npvn.npower.gov.ng | portal.npower.gov.ng are npower legitimate websites | N-power social media accounts
Most Discussed

NPVN Portal: Login to npvn.npower.gov.ng to add your banking details
424 Comments

How to resolve N-powerNG Complaint via support@npvn.desk-mail.com
318 Comments

Npower Backlog Payments Problem? Send Complaint to support@npvn.desk-mail.com
133 Comments
Categories

Business News43
Entertainment63
Celebrity15
Events13
General News290
Motoring5
World News8
Health40
Home5
helpinghandsintl.biz41
Infobase Social Responsibility6
Inspiration/Exhortation67
N-Power Programme172
Opinion23
Politics94
Product Review20
Sports28
Technology81
Bitcoin News11
UsiTech-Int4
Youth Segment34
Offer

Copyright © 2016. Created by Urban Digital Africa
MTN Osogbo Device Collection Fraud: N-power changes collection centre to Mosab Mega Hall#NpowerNG Build Physical Verification Begins November 13 | See Verification Requirements | N-Build Duration is 12 months with N10,000 as monthly stipend

1 Like

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 1:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
N-power Build Physical Verification Requirements
Physical verification for the N-power Build commences on November 13, 2017 nationwide, so what is required for N-Build successful applicants?

Identification Card which shows your name. Acceptable ID cards include Driver’s Licence, National ID Card, INEC Voter’s Card, International Passport.

Birth Certificate which corroborate your age.

Proof of address of residence

Beneficiaries are urged to attend the physical verification as anyone who failed to attend the physical verification exercise will automatically be disqualified.

Frequently Asked Questions about N-power Build
What is the duration of N-power Build?

Duration for the N-Build is 12 months: (3 months training and 9 months apprenticeship, check below for the breakdown)

What’s the duration of training for N-power Build?

N-power build successful candidates will be trained for three months in training centres across the country.

How many months would they work?

They will spend nine months (apprenticeship) with partnering employers.

What are the benefits of N-power Build beneficiaries?

Verified beneficiaries will get training work tools and training consumables distributed to the N-power training partners.

What’s the monthly stipend for N-Build beneficiaries?

Verified beneficiaries will get monthly stipend of N10,000
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 5:46am On Nov 16, 2017
For all 2016 N-Power beneficiaries who selected the N-power devices on their profile portal after March 27,2017 as well as those still having payment issues ranging from owned backlog. Please note that you have been placed on the next Batch for the collection of your devices.
The commencement of the next set of volunteers Batch B will start when all those in Batch A have been attended to but a definite deadline for all Batch A will be by December 2017.Those,Batch B device collection will start by late January 2018.
So keep your phone intact a text message will be sent to you.
Stay N-Powerd!

Copied
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 10:40am On Nov 16, 2017
*GOOD NEWS ON DEVICE COLLECTION !*

THIS IS TO INFORM ALL N.AGRO VOLUNTEERS THAT THE BAN ON DEVICE COLLECTION HAS BEEN LIFTED.
PLEASE PROCEED TO YOUR DESIGNATED COLLECTION CENTER(S), IF YOU'VE RECEIVED A NOTIFICATION ALERT FROM MTN.

*#We are committed to serve you#*
*#All Lagos N.Agro Reps#*
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 10:55am On Nov 16, 2017

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2017
We promised you that you would be the first to know and we have kept that promise.

From 11.30pm Monday, November 20th, 2017 applicants can check if they have been pre-selected for Physical Verification.

NPower NG remains committed to a fair and transparent process.

#NPowerNG
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 6:22pm On Nov 16, 2017

Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 10:54pm On Nov 16, 2017
2016 Awaiting List,
You should know that you will conduct your physical verification alongside 2017 successful applicants.
Start warming up
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 11:12pm On Nov 16, 2017
NTax Applicants,
For those of you who underwent an oral interview, Please check your mail box and spam folder.
Re: N-Power Lagos Thread by AutosBay(m): 8:57pm On Nov 17, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (59) (Reply)

Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 / PH Based Oil Companies, Their Addresses, Phone Numbers & Websites.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.