Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? (41250 Views)

Igbo Scare: Southern Cameroon Hate For The Igbo Led To Secession From Nigeria / Igbo Scare: Southern Cameroon Hate For The Igbo Led To Secession From Nigeria / Dino Melaye Flaunts His Car In Russia, Says My Passion Is My Personal Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by steppins: 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
stagger:

It was 20 pounds. You don't even know history.
Oh! I increased the amount sef... Hahaha! Biafrans are resilient. We always survive.
Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by doskie(m): 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
jpphilips:

Do you know what a referendum is and its guidelines? or you are re echoing the delusion of the eastern Lunatic in chief?
I'm asking a question because i dont know. you dont have to be rude.
Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by ajl: 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:
yes and no. No if you have valid documents eg. C of O. Yes if that c of o gets revoked. As a simple rule states in the north and all over the sw do not give igbos c of o. Cos of fear of paying compensation to igbos. The big questios still remains why do we igbos foolishly keep building and putting landed properties outside our zones. Emeka built one room dem no give am ifeanyi built four rooms them no give am now chinedu come go build four deckings is that not foolishness igbo ewu nu - ojukw

God in heaven will judge you for lieing in that Igbos ain't given C-of-O in other parts of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by ajl: 1:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
jpphilips:

You don't need anyone to tell you, go to PH, from Lagos Bus stop to Tourist Beach, every landlord there is either Okirika or Kalabari, in 1967, they were all igbos. Who knows, the Yorubas will be the biggest beneficiaries of this current agitation, I envy them really!!
Every 50yrs, the igbo man will commit political suicide and blame others for his woes!!
Ordinary Nnamdi kanu who is still living in his father's house is now the Trumpet to decide the fate of igbos with properties littered everywhere, Nnamdi kanu whose village does not produce palm oil will decide the fate of Niger delta crude oil, just imagine the insult and disgrace that lvnatic is bringing upon igbos.

I wonder what the guy was doing for a living in UK before he started this ipob thing. I am sure if he was successful over there he probably won't have time for ipob. Most likely his situation in UK frustrated him to the point of putting his hope in ipob cause.

4 Likes

Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by ajl: 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
bakynes:
This issue is very simple, the new Biafra country needs a good bilateral relationship with Nigeria, if they are to retain their properties or the Naira currency in their hands and bank,if they don't get that bilateral relationship, a single law can make Biafrans lose all the properties and money they have ever made. So that's why they need to stop this Biafra issue and think of restructuring that way it will benefit them, Biafra will level many Igbos to ground zero.

Nnamdi Kanu wasn't thinking about this when he was insulting Nigeria.

The Nnamdi Kanu guy was only thinking of himself. I imagine the kind of life ha had in the UK before starting ipob.
Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by LordAdam16: 1:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
jpphilips:
=LordAdam16 post=58099189]
[s]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Isn't that where the Biafran war started?? who said Biafra can not confiscate Nigeria's assets? of course you can, just like ojukwu did not last a second to enjoy its proceeds, your knowledge of history is too poor to be taken on a serious discourse.

You have just spoken like a child you are!!

He doesn't even know the ownership structute of Nigeria's oil and gas assets, do yourself a favour, the internet is definitely not for you, your ignorance stink!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You know a child when you see one!!
[/s]

Trash from an ignorant illiterate.

The war started before the Biafrans received payment from Shell-BP.

After destroying your POS analysis, you're too effed up to put a retort. Talk about a kid!

Let NDR break away and we see Nigerian soldiers trying to covet oil assets, we'd sacrifice them to Egbesu. Nonsense!!!

-Lord

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by smartleo(m): 1:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
Afamed:

That will be too stressful for them. You know they are the real Developer of Nigeria, the real biz tycoon and estate mogul. Since they own 90% of everything in Nigeria. How do you want them to start relocating all these from Kaduna, Sokoto, Lagos,Oyo,Delta, Bauchi to East. I will rather suggest if truly they want Biafra, they should as a matter of fact stop collecting Federal allocations from F.G as from July, then their Biafra surely becomes reality.
I think you are right sir
Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by Afamed: 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
doskie:
These are the kind of questions you suppose to be asking kanu who is pushing you for Biafra. Since he has been promising you heaven on earth. To Nnamdi and his co traveller Biafra will automatically become New York, the day they seceded.
Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by LordAdam16: 2:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
jpphilips:
author=LordAdam16 post=58100705]
[s]

Let's hear your facts then?

That is what happens when you jump into a conversation despite having a very unsound comprehension ability, since you don't know the first conflict was about a pipeline, i have chosen to limit the time I spend educating nitwits who feel they must learn in arrogance.

Since you do not know that the "Ethnic war" started when the fate of majorly stradling serbs were decided after the break up, how am I supposed to help you? make no mistakes, i will not go out of my way to prove anything to you, the last guy had an idea, your case is hopeless!!

What nonsense is this one saying? do you have any comprehension ability? who told you that india and pakistan broke away, please let me beg you kindly, majority of pro IPOB are generational illiterates, most igbos think they are artisans which most of you have proved on Nairaland so please, try hard not quote my post while spewing ignorance.

Ojukwu said the same thing, we know how it ended.

Are you done? save your advice for the mad man in the east.
[/s]

Another hot pile of sh*t.

Why not you post just one link that proves the Sudan invaded South Sudan because of a pipeline issue, ignoramus?

Go read about the Heglig crisis and who was the aggressor. Illiterate.

I'll not even respond to your Yugoslav War and Pak/Indian conflict nonsense. You just keep offloading bunch of trash like you are garbage truck.

Make any st*pid noise about the Nigerian army seizing oil and gas assets in non-Nigerian territory and see if you wouldn't be disgraced.

-Lord

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by doskie(m): 2:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
Afamed:

These are the kind of questions you suppose to be asking kanu who is pushing you for Biafra. Since he has been promising you heaven on earth. To Nnamdi and his co traveller Biafra will automatically become New York, the day they seceded.
you have no sense. who told you im igbo. okponu didnrin
Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by unmask: 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
hamilton62:

Pls, don't worry for us, let us secede... I think this show be the side of jiving for the Nigerians to let us go to suffer as your hallucination.entails and what is so special about the struggle of we still staying put in this mirage and pseudo-entity?
I am not against you going o......I haven't said you should stay....unlike you guys I know what the problem is with the country and it certainly isn't that some kinsmen of mine did not get a post at the top.

I am of the school of thought that the best man for the job......if our government is headed by only notherners and they are the best it is fine by me

The only result I want is that the basic tools of life are provided for

1 Like

Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by Afamed: 3:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
doskie:
you have no sense. who told you im igbo. okponu didnrin
Is that how you pass insult to your elders at home? I will not go so low like you. Do have a good day.
Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by xerxes456(m): 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
AntiNigerian:
half of Niger Delta is Igbo! Am from Rivers state Etche LGA in particular! keep dreaming that south east is Igbo! Anohia! angry
someone should wake up... truth they say is bitter, if Biafra succeeds ND will start... find out about the rift between Akwa-Ibom and Cross River... Rivers and Bayelsa and tell me if there will be any difference... in fact after ND exits, I know for sure in Akwa Ibom alone anang and ibibio will clash... efik and ibibio will also clash and on and on and on... the region will be unsettled for a very long time... mark my words... it's going to be all about resource control and ethnic supremacy... mark my words...

2 Likes

Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by hamilton62(m): 4:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
unmask:
I am not against you going o......I haven't said you should stay....unlike you guys I know what the problem is with the country and it certainly isn't that some kinsmen of mine did not get a post at the top.

I am of the school of thought that the best man for the job......if our government is headed by only notherners and they are the best it is fine by me

The only result I want is that the basic tools of life are provided for
You think the challenge we are giving the government for our secession is because of the elites in the government or for presidency/positions?
No! No!! No!!! That's where a lot of people got it wrong. Everything about this pseudo-entity was orchestrated by handicapping others for another...
However, The constitution which is the basic morale of an entity was flawed right from the construction. Have you asked yourself how many tribes and people made up this thing called Nigeria and which were invited by the government in 1999 for the constitution propagation?
Can your town king write the bye law of your town solely?
No! It's sacrilegious.
The Nigeria constitution is the only one in the world that lies against itself to say: We, the people of the federal....
Who and who were called from Pastors and religious leaders, governors, senators and the representation of the people and tribe if not Abdusalami Abubarka who picked his people and imposed it on the others without their consent and was proud to call his work and yoke it on all with the pronoun 'We'.
Secondly, there were a lot of arbitration that needed interest of the people and a conference was needed to rectify some ills to show progress from an ash which brought about the the confab of 2014 under GEJ and these evil and hades boycotted it and threw it to the trash when they ascended the thrown with the mantle in their hands because it touched a lot of the ills which they are benefiting at the expense of the others... till now have you seen implementation of the smallest of the confab's yield? No!
Nevertheless, as crude and wicked the constitution is, they, Fulani/Hausa etc believe that they made it and aren't under the constitution still flaw the laws in it with impunity... is that the type of country you want my children to grow in...
Who is proud to die for Nigeria if you call yourself a patriotic citizen of it?
I don't want to go further to avoid rekindling something from inside I abhor...
Thanks brother... And I like your choice of words in arguement.
Ciao!
Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by laudate: 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
xerxes456:
someone should wake up... truth they say is bitter, if Biafra succeeds ND will start... find out about the rift between Akwa-Ibom and Cross River... Rivers and Bayelsa and tell me if there will be any difference... in fact after ND exits, I know for sure in Akwa Ibom alone anang and ibibio will clash... efik and ibibio will also clash and on and on and on... the region will be unsettled for a very long time... mark my words... it's going to be all about resource control and ethnic supremacy... mark my words...
Bros, na you talk am well pass, for dis place. wink Here, have this chilled bottle to unwind.
Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by AntiNigerian: 4:26pm On Jul 04, 2017
xerxes456:
I know. that's why I want a homogeneous Igbo nation where we and our brothers from the East share the same interest
Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by Olaolufred(m): 4:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
Mujtahida:

When I say trust me it is because I am on very solid ground. I know what I am writing about. I am not being frivolous but it doesn't matter If you do or not trust but here are some facts:I know that there was an abandoned property Commission headed by David Mark then to determine the issues relating to properties abandoned by Igbos during the war. Again I know of Ojukwu's case which In fact I cited last week when an ipob youth was erroneously claiming Yorubas confiscated Ojukwu's father's property. The case is Military Governor of Lagos State v Ojukwu NWLR 1986 pt 18. Decided by the Supreme Court of Nigeria granting Ojukwu ownership of his father's property.

In addition I do know that whenever there's a change of law, litigation follows as was the case following the enactment of the Land Use Act which altered drastically the nature of the legal status of real property in Nigeria. So if the citizenship laws change, I can safely presume that lots of litigation will follow because not many will want to let go of the fruit of their labour without a fight. Law after all is based on judicial precedent.

Finally remember that Nigeria was under the heel of the military jackboot before and immediately after the War and this factor muzzled dissent. People were afraid, very afraid. Today we are a democracy (however imperfect) so even if the laws are changed it would still be challenged. Did you hear of any secessionist outcry, even pim, during the long military era? When did Nigeria return to Democracy? 1999. When was Massob formed? 1999. Coincidence? I don't think so. Would Kanu be alive today if he had dared as much as whisper a secessionist word during the military era? No, he'd be wasted by bullets into a disgusting wet mash without even any form of trial. So always remember that times have changed.

Again I submit things are not in black and white. There are shades and angles to these issues. Cheers.

Ojukwu could go to court to claim his father's property because he is back in nigeria.

Are you insinuating the possibility of another abortive seccession that will make the ojukwus of today to return to claim their father's ppty under nigeria constitution?
Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by fulanmafia: 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

And who says tact isn't being employed?

You're carried away by the propaganda videos you see on facebook, you have no idea what's going on behind the scenes.

Freedom of speech is definitely guaranteed and whatever IPOB members have said are just talk, now this does not mean I support it.

You're bringing up talk about ritualists, cultists and kidnappers to counter your illiterate almajiris zest for blood letting?

Dismally appalling is what you are dude.

So disgusting...

Tact my ebony arse. Freedom of speech is a right but when it is abused irresponsibly such that it incites, provokes and threatens public peace, then it becomes an offense under the law and will always be met with stern punishment.

So you try to undermine the blood of innocents killed just to justify the insatiable blood-thirst of your criminal hordes of Osus? Just because they're northerners?

What a disappointment and failure of logic from an assumed literate and rational person.

How nauseating.

1 Like

Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by hamilton62(m): 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
fulanmafia:

Tact my ebony arse. Freedom of speech is a right but when it is abused irresponsibly such that it incites, provokes and threatens public peace, then it becomes an offense under the law and will always be met with stern punishment.

So you try to undermine the blood of innocents killed just to justify the insatiable blood-thirst of your criminal hordes of Osus? Just because they're northerners?

What a disappointment and failure of logic from an assumed literate and rational person.

How nauseating.

How nuseating?
Hypocrisy is on thing the Nigeria nation is synonymous to... could pls go as back as the 19th century's interview by bbc with the then sarduana of sokoto, Sir Amadu Bello were he unequivocally said that instead he will give an igboman (the then Eastern Region) work or position he will give it to an expatriate... And he didn't stop hammering on his hatred on the igbos.
What about the words of El Rufai where he said that the killing of a fulani man is a debt that must be paid be it years after...
Morphology is what you now see in the igbos and we have metamorphosed from sheep in the den of the lion to the tamer...
But we know our limits that is what makes us human and not barbarians like the people up North of God knows what of a country.
Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by fulanmafia: 5:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
hamilton62:

How nuseating?
Hypocrisy is on thing the Nigeria nation is synonymous to... could pls go as back as the 19th century's interview by bbc with the then sarduana of sokoto, Sir Amadu Bello were he unequivocally said that instead he will give an igboman (the then Eastern Region) work or position he will give it to an expatriate... And he didn't stop hammering on his hatred on the igbos.
What about the words of El Rufai where he said that the killing of a fulani man is a debt that must be paid be it years after...
Morphology is what you now see in the igbos and we have metamorphosed from sheep in the den of the lion to the tamer...
But we know our limits that is what makes us human and not barbarians like the people up North of God knows what of a country.

Sardauna was the Premier of the northern region under regionalism and owed ALL his allegiance to the protection of northern interests; the exact mandate he was given. He owed nothing to any iboman.

You need to tame your brains first and develop a workable exit strategy instead of the thoughtless approach you have adopted so far which is destined for a calamitous end.

P.S Cannibalism and ritual killings are the sickest of inhuman acts and is the peak of barbarism, which is exactly what the beasts in the east are known for.

2 Likes

Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by doskie(m): 5:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
Afamed:

Is that how you pass insult to your elders at home? I will not go so low like you. Do have a good day.
so now you know talking rudely is bad. some of you nitwits have their egos so inflated that when they stray away and someone checks them back in line, rather than apologising, they still find a way around defending their stupideety by talking more nonsense. why did you quote me in the first place without observing any decorum?

"i have not come for any other purpose than to perfect your manners" thats a popular hadith. learn it!
Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by iaatmguy(m): 5:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
Mujtahida:

Third, foreigners can and do acquire property in Nigeria without resort to proxies. Acquisition of real estate in Nigeria is regulated by the provisions of the Acquisition of Lands by Aliens Act for FCT Abuja(corresponding laws exists in all the States) and under that law aliens can acquire property in Nigeria subject to certain conditions like Governor's consent etc. However in the immediate context of a situation where Biafra is declared these laws will not apply to determine the status of property ACQUIRED when they (Biafrans) were still Nigerians and before they ceased to be Nigerians. It can only apply if after the declaration of Biafra, a Biafran seeks to acquire property in Nigeria.

So in sum I'd say there are legal angles to this issue which have to be sorted out by amendments of our laws and judicial pronouncements but based on our existing laws I do not think anything in relation to this matter is automatic. Perhaps there are international treaties and conventions which Nigeria is signatory to which regulates such situations I do not know. Cheers

all this you are saying can happen if there is a peaceful secession.
Remember there will be no love lost between what's left of Nigeria and biafra

1 Like

Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by Afamed: 6:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
doskie:

so now you know talking rudely is bad. some of you nitwits have their egos so inflated that when they stray away and someone checks them back in line, rather than apologising, they still find a way around defending their stupideety by talking more nonsense. why did you quote me in the first place without observing any decorum?

"i have not come for any other purpose than to perfect your manners" thats a popular hadith. learn it!
Continue ranting...
Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by meritocrat: 10:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ewedegubbler:
We need to look tru history to understand the foolishness of sequestrating peoples investments out of malice and hate.
Before the Jewish state was pronounced in 1948, The jews like the Igbos of Nigeria had become Europe's famous boogey men blamed for every thing wrong with the society, It peaked with the final solution which saw 6 million of them wiped out and properties worth billions of dollars were stolen or seized from them. Fast forward it to 2017 and you dont need to be told that the Jews since then have overtaken everyone to become the richest and the most progressive race in the world because they can now do everything for themselves unhindered by hate and malice from anyone. Another example close home is the Mugabe madness in Zimbabwe that saw them forcefully evict the whitemen from their lands, murdered, plundered their lands and chased them into South Africa and other places, Fast forward it and you will see what became of Zimbabwe, from the food basket of southern Africa and the most educated into a basket case whose nationals are best used now as waiters and househelps while the whites who were driven away thrived and became even wealthier. Another example is Detroit in USA, When the companies left they left all the infrastructure for the Michigan people and if you wana see the meaning of and infrastructural desert then take a trip to that drug ravaged city.

Lessons learned from all these shows that cities dont build people but rather the people build the cities. The jews left for their homeland with nothing but their brains, The whites left Zimbabwe with nothing but their know hows and the companies left Detroit with the same. If the Igbo secedes and the Nigerian government decide to foolishly tow the same part of dishonor they will will have history against them and will see what an unhindered and uninhibited human capital can do for a people. As for the Igboman who went to those lands empty handed and acquired all those, I say, 'stop being intimidated by those words from the Tobiah's and Sanbalats of Nigeria, You have a better chance of acquiring a hundred fold in a land of your own where institutionalised marginalisation won't hold you down...

Its high time the blackman shuns indolence and malice, and embrace hard work intellectual advancement... The earlier the better..

I came to Benue with my bag and brain. Now I am one of the biggest employer of labour where I reside. If I feel threatened, I can relocate elsewhere. Igbos can still succeed anywhere. It is only human capital that makes a nation rich. That we have in abundance.
Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by iberrylee(m): 10:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
[quote author=Dumaknesset post=57310493]When I say Igbos don't think things through, you would not believe me, so you have not thought about it, yet you want secession.

I am a lawyer and here is a legal dimension.

First note that all lands in Nigeria by virtue of the Land Use Act, 1978 is owned by the state, federal government and local government accordingly. Developed parts are owned by the state through the state governor, the undeveloped parts are owned by the local government, while those areas acquired by federal government are owned by the Federal government.

Individuals and even corporate organizations are mere tenants to the the real owners, the governments! hence, the issuance of cofo, consent, excision, ratifications et al.

Once a property is abandoned as it will be, when the biafrans bolt, the properties will revert to the real owners that is the state government, local government or federal government vide a legal principle called bona vacantia.

Note the legal principle of quic quid plantatur solo solo cedit, he who owes the land owes what is on it, all the developments on the lands become that of the real owner.

All the biafrans properties will become that of Lagos state government, it will be the largest real estate deal in the world since igbos own 90 percent of real estate in Lagos state and Afonjas only own 0.2 percent of real estate in the east.
Omo aley olori pelebe KADUNA DECLARATION FALL ON YOU

1 Like

Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by Kay17: 6:19am On Jul 05, 2017
jpphilips:

Nnamdi kanu speaks to people like you with half education, people like us school kanu, I saw the video where he said should Nigeria seize Biafran properties, biafra will reclaim it in court, to you, he made sense to us he is talking trash.
Israel seized Golan heights since the end of the 6days war, Syria is tired of going to court what has happened? West bank and gaza strip nko? Niger delta abandoned properties nko? continue listening to a lunatic!!

There is no supranational court that has extra territorial jurisdiction over lands
Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by jpphilips(m): 9:57am On Jul 05, 2017
LordAdam16:

Another hot pile of sh*t.

Why not you post just one link that proves the Sudan invaded South Sudan because of a pipeline issue, ignoramus?

Go read about the Heglig crisis and who was the aggressor. Illiterate.

I'll not even respond to your Yugoslav War and Pak/Indian conflict nonsense. You just keep offloading bunch of trash like you are garbage truck.

Make any st*pid noise about the Nigerian army seizing oil and gas assets in non-Nigerian territory and see if you wouldn't be disgraced.

-Lord

Gentlemen, he wants a link that proves the first Sudan insurrection started with a pipeline tussle, you can see, he doesn't read, he doesn't follow the news, he could barely do a Google search, such mentally weak individual.
I will show you a link when you prove you can read it, fair enough!!

5 Likes

Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by jpphilips(m): 9:58am On Jul 05, 2017
LordAdam16:

Trash from an ignorant illiterate.

The war started before the Biafrans received payment from Shell-BP.

After destroying your POS analysis, you're too effed up to put a retort. Talk about a kid!

Let NDR break away and we see Nigerian soldiers trying to covet oil assets, we'd sacrifice them to Egbesu. Nonsense!!!

-Lord

Shoot your history teacher in the head!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by jpphilips(m): 10:01am On Jul 05, 2017
doskie:

I don't have to be nice to perpetual mentally challenged individuals either, in this case IPOB. got that??

3 Likes

Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by LordAdam16: 10:27am On Jul 05, 2017
jpphilips:

Shoot your history teacher in the head!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The war began on the early hours of 6 July 1967 when Nigerian Federal troops advanced in two columns into Biafra. The Biafra strategy had succeeded. The federal government had started the war, and the East was one defending itself.

Shell-BP therefore considered carefully a request by the Federal Government that it not pay the royalties demanded by Biafra. Its lawyers advised that payment to Biafra would be appropriate if this government did in fact maintain law and order in the region in question. The British government advised that paying Biafra could undermine the goodwill of the Federal Government. However, the payment was made.

Towards the end of July 1967, Nigerian federal troops and marines captured Bonny Island in the Niger Delta, thereby taking control of vital Shell-BP facilities.

Now return back to the cave you crept out of. Ignorant illiterate!!!

-Lord

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by LordAdam16: 10:29am On Jul 05, 2017
jpphilips:

Gentlemen, he wants a link that proves the first Sudan insurrection started with a pipeline tussle, you can see, he doesn't read, he doesn't follow the news, he could barely do a Google search, such mentally weak individual.
I will show you a link when you prove you can read it fair enough!!

Drop a link and end this madness.

I've dropped mine which you didn't nor can read.

http://www.aljazeera.com/blogs/africa/2017/04/clear-winners-south-sudan-war-170420093525610.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heglig_Crisis

Drop yours? Ignorant illiterate.

I'll shred your cred on NL, b*ffoon.

-Lord

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Does Secession From A Country Make an Individual Lose His Personal Property? by jpphilips(m): 10:34am On Jul 05, 2017
LordAdam16:

Now return back to the cave you crept out of. Ignorant illiterate!!!

-Lord

you quoted a text from someone as far as we know may be yourself and call it a source? Such a mentally weak individual. grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe / Dr Wahab Adegbenro Burial Photos / Ganduje: I Think El-rufai Doesn’t Understand The Issue Of Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.