Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,084 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Death Note: Excellent Manga And Anime - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Death Note: Excellent Manga And Anime (4719 Views)

Kingdom Anime/manga. / One Piece (anime/manga) / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death Note: Excellent Manga And Anime by pein(m): 6:31am On Mar 04, 2008
grafikdon:

grin grin grin Chei!!! That anime musta sucked like 50 cent dancing ballet in Times Square- - -

Man that would have been better to watch!this shit was so CRAP it almost made me stop watching animes!how could they do this to dante?
Re: Death Note: Excellent Manga And Anime by pein(m): 6:39am On Mar 04, 2008
Anyways back to DeathNote.now this is the shiznits grin both the manga and anime were cool.read the manga couple of years back and was afraid they would mess up the anime like they always do when transitioning from manga to anime but this surprised me,animation was cool,music was cool and the overall feel just felt like the manga which was very good and whell when you have someone like Yagami "LIGHT" Raito to look forward to everytime,u wouldnt want to miss it.on a scale of ten ill give this a 9.5,its that good.
Re: Death Note: Excellent Manga And Anime by justbones(m): 5:11pm On Mar 05, 2008
death note was a wonderful anime while it lasted. It is the anime to recommend for anime haters and watch them turn a new leaf.
On the issue of Devil MAy Cry?? angry embarassed It was interesting as a lame man's foot. the only reason i kept watching was to see if he ever does the devil trigger. There was so much hype about the last bad guy that i was expecting like a 4 episode battle only to find less than 2 minutes.
in the end all i can say is that the DMC anime was a large blow to the DMC franchise
Re: Death Note: Excellent Manga And Anime by pein(m): 5:56am On Mar 06, 2008
justbones:

death note was a wonderful anime while it lasted. It is the anime to recommend for anime haters and watch them turn a new leaf.
On the issue of Devil MAy Cry?? angry embarassed It was interesting as a lame man's foot. the only reason i kept watching was to see if he ever does the devil trigger. There was so much hype about the last bad guy that i was expecting like a 4 episode battle only to find less than 2 minutes.
in the end all i can say is that the DMC anime was a large blow to the DMC franchise

'Nuff said!
Re: Death Note: Excellent Manga And Anime by grafikdon: 4:10pm On Mar 06, 2008
Lol! I gotta see this DMC thingy. I want to see if it is really that bad.
Re: Death Note: Excellent Manga And Anime by pein(m): 5:30am On Mar 07, 2008
grafikdon:

Lol! I gotta see this DMC thingy. I want to see if it is really that bad.

Chairman ,spare yourself the torture.the time spent downloading and even sitting down to watch this drivel should be spent doing something else.it should be a sin to watch this shit!better yet watch something like Code Geass or Gundam 00 u wnt be disappointed
Re: Death Note: Excellent Manga And Anime by Gamine(f): 10:47pm On Mar 09, 2008
DMC

sad.
Re: Death Note: Excellent Manga And Anime by pein(m): 9:20am On Mar 10, 2008
This is becoming a DMC thread grin pls ppl don't want t be reminded of the shit i went thru for it.anyways back to deathnote;got to download 2 more episodes of the manga that weren't converted to anime,they were kinda okay(probably canon) not like the real deal but ok,and why isn't there a sequel? sador a spiritual sequel? angry man i need my death note fix grin
Re: Death Note: Excellent Manga And Anime by icezik1(m): 11:27am On Mar 10, 2008
why is this thread still on? Deathnote has ended. Move on to other things like Avatar.
Re: Death Note: Excellent Manga And Anime by pein(m): 12:16pm On Mar 10, 2008
Whats with Avatar? sad dunno for some reason it doesnt just resonate wit me,dnt get me wrong i like stuff like that but it just doesnt appeal to me in any way like bleach or naruto etcill give it a try sumtime tho grin.and yeah death note might have ended cry but have to admit it was cool while it lasted
Re: Death Note: Excellent Manga And Anime by icezik1(m): 1:14pm On Mar 10, 2008
In my humble opinion (please do not attack me for this next comment) Avatar is 100x better than Naruto and a 10000x better than bleach and 10x better than deathnote.
Re: Death Note: Excellent Manga And Anime by grafikdon: 7:57pm On Mar 10, 2008
ice_zik:

In my humble opinion (please do not attack me for this next comment) Avatar is 100x better than Naruto and a 10000x better than bleach and 10x better than deathnote.

Say whaaaaaaaat? Okay , okay---- I agree with your Narushit comparison but Deathnote? Avatar is pretty much another 'infantile' animated series, sure it is impressive and interesting but nevertheless 'INFANTILE' grin smiley cool

Hey did anyone see Deathnote the Movie(Live action)? That was totally---I don't know. . . it just didn't pull me in. Matter of fact I became frustrated after about 3 minutes. Perhaps I should spend some time and watch the whole movie. . . but lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Death Note: Excellent Manga And Anime by pein(m): 5:13am On Mar 11, 2008
Yeah.saw the movie and, .well can't really categorize it but still .downloading avatar,hope it worth it cus if dis shit is like them kiddies cartoon,this forum's goin down grin would watch it later tho,av to watch gundam 00 first,don't want to spoil my other anime fix tongue
Re: Death Note: Excellent Manga And Anime by icezik1(m): 6:16pm On Mar 12, 2008
Watch Season 1 and 2 of Avatar and tell me they are not as good as deathnote. To be fair they both treat different themes and while one is action the other is suspense so I guess it depends on your tastes. The N & M parts in Deathnote was what made me reduce my ranking of them. I felt that they could easily have kept L alive!
Re: Death Note: Excellent Manga And Anime by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 10, 2008
Hah! Deathnote is way better than Avatar just my opinion tongue
Re: Death Note: Excellent Manga And Anime by echowords(m): 11:28pm On Apr 13, 2008
I had an opportunity to sample Avatar and it seemed very average to me. Naruto is whacked if you're talking about the anime,
Deathnote is great, Afro Samurai is Bloody good, Full Metal alchemist is Alright but it doesn't move me. (much), mmm
Samurai 7 (after 18 episodes) is the next step to another great samurai anime. soon to join the league of animes like Samurai X and
Basilisk.
Re: Death Note: Excellent Manga And Anime by pein(m): 7:22am On Apr 14, 2008
Actually i thot basilisk was crap.first episode was good but then it just spiralled down.samurai 7 was well above average,still dnt rate it that highly tho.any one watching any new shows this spring? code geass r2,macross frontier,nabari no ou,vampire knight?!!!!
Re: Death Note: Excellent Manga And Anime by icezik1(m): 4:26pm On Apr 14, 2008
To be honest, I've lost interest in all anime's except Naruto and am currently only watching series.
Re: Death Note: Excellent Manga And Anime by pein(m): 5:31am On Apr 15, 2008
ice_zik:

To be honest, I've lost interest in all anime's except Naruto and am currently only watching series.

Dude why torture yourself?!!!!! there's so much out there than just sitting with naruto all day tongue
Re: Death Note: Excellent Manga And Anime by Viante(f): 7:43pm On Apr 15, 2008
@Ice Zik, you go roast watching Naruto

DN, Avatar and Claymore are still my best

i really cnt sit dwn to watch the likes of gundam seed.0
Re: Death Note: Excellent Manga And Anime by pein(m): 5:21am On Apr 16, 2008
Viante:

@Ice Zik, you go roast watching Naruto

DN, Avatar and Claymore are still my best

i really cnt sit dwn to watch the likes of gundam seed.0

well your a girl ,thats to be expected.girls and mecha dnt mix grin
Re: Death Note: Excellent Manga And Anime by squad1: 5:53pm On Apr 16, 2008
It really seems that i am really missing out in the cartoon world and im really ready joining the band. But the big problem for me is WHERE to get them, im staying in Abuja and the only cartoons i see around are the lion king and tom and jerry stuff. Any idea where i can get them? I dont care about the price (if reasonable sha).
Re: Death Note: Excellent Manga And Anime by pein(m): 7:39am On Apr 17, 2008
squad1:

It really seems that i am really missing out in the cartoon world and im really ready joining the band. But the big problem for me is WHERE to get them, im staying in Abuja and the only cartoons i see around are the lion king and tom and jerry stuff. Any idea where i can get them? I don't care about the price (if reasonable sha).

ROFL!!! actually i stayed in abuja and its kinda hard to get (if any) on media.you have to go evryones route and thats to download.it can seem daunting but abuja does have some good cafes if you dnt have a good net connecton for yourself,and there a shitloads of series out there.definitely one will interest you.
Re: Death Note: Excellent Manga And Anime by squad1: 4:23pm On Apr 17, 2008
@ pein
Thanks for the reply, which site can i get them? where im working im always connected to the net and if u dont mind u can send me some of the ones u have downloaded. thanks anyway
Re: Death Note: Excellent Manga And Anime by echowords(m): 10:33pm On Apr 26, 2008
when i heard about the death note live action movie, i thought how can u translate the anime feel and quality of DN to real life? it
can't be done and i was right. you make live action movies for animes like bleach, naruto etc. not pure genius like DN.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sleepy Hollow Fan Page / How To Get Away With Murder (htgawm) Fan Page - Season 3 Is Out / Exclusive!:New Nigerian Kids Cartoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.