Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,406 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says (77760 Views)

Man Does Acrobatics During Deliverance Session Conducted By 'Snake Pastor'.Photo / Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance / Penuel Mnguni At TB Joshua's Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by LordOfNaira: 9:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
jennybright:
Haba! Its nothing. Thanks and goodnight

Alright. Sweet dreams!!!

1 Like

Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by saudyarmani(m): 9:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
Tricked you?? Lobatan..

Ashiri tu grin
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by Dazih: 9:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
Adeoba10:
Christianity is a scam....
my guy u are on your own,bt do u even knw wat is islam? coz is like u ar headless not even brainless.

1 Like

Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by Adeoba10(m): 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
Dazih:

my guy u are on your own,bt do u even knw wat is islam? coz is like u ar headless not even brainless.
You are entitled to ur stupidity.... Mumu shepard
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by Eze2000(m): 10:24pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Confused pastor..

And some people will believe him
I believe him. I've been tricked there b4

1 Like

Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by schoolboymatt(m): 10:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
Eze2000:

I believe him. I've been tricked there b4
Tell me about it cheesy grin
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
TB Joshua's snake is bigger than his own. It swallowed it up grin

1 Like

Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by dapsonlou(m): 10:50pm On Jun 08, 2017
themonk:
i watched the video and i heard the woman's voice

first i thought the woman's voice could have been post-recorded but then i went to you-tube and found her voice on other videos.

seems these pastors bring Nollywood into their ministries

Everyone heard the Voice, I'm surprise they don't have better editing

1 Like

Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by wadetaw202: 1:54am On Jun 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Confused pastor..

And some people will believe him

He is saying the Truth
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by wadetaw202: 1:55am On Jun 09, 2017
Adeoba10:

Wrong
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by cyrilamx(m): 3:22am On Jun 09, 2017
Pentecostalism is a disgrace to Christianity. From 1517, when ex monk Martin Luther nailed his damning 97 thesis on d door of Wuttenberg against the sale of indulgence, As a rebellion against the Pope and the Catholic Church, which subsequently polarised the western church into Catholic and protestant, Christianity especially in modern times, no thanks to proliferation of churches and rebellion against divinely constituted authority, has become nothing but a mockery. If christian leaders with adhere to the high priestly prayer of Christ in St. John's Gospel chapter 17, I think most of these scandals and scams will dwindle.

1 Like

Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by linearity: 6:05am On Jun 09, 2017
Conny man jam conny man, wetin concern man pickin.

Make dem settle their trickery in best way they know how....by using conny.
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by MNDY(m): 7:19am On Jun 09, 2017
I am very dissapointed with the comments pointing at the idea tha T.B Joshua uses or used trick.
~
You don't expect the South African pastor to just be allowed to come and stand and start talking without first being listened to by a guide who works in the church.
~
And while facing the congregation, he may forget details of his own confession, hence the need for a pre-listen, interrogation and a guide by his side to remind him of details, sometimes very crucial details worthy of mention (NOTE: His status was not the reason why he was handled like that, any other ordinary person can be handled the same way).
~
He must have been held and had his passports etc seized at the entry point because they quickly identified him for his popularity. And truth is, his religious activities are wrong on every level.
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by olowobaba10: 9:06am On Jun 09, 2017
Adeoba10:
AND YOUR DIRTY ISLAM IS REAL
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 09, 2017
If that's true then he got a taste of his own medicine!!! Ha ha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by ade2291(m): 1:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
Yinkagbo:

Imagine a girl who seek her pastor knowledge and prayer abt her traveling to lybia, after prayer and consultation, the pastor told her the journey is good that success, mercy and good things await her..... Heard abt the traveling that particular day the gurl will leave Nigeria and I told her that you are going thr to do asewo(prostitute ).....after a year, I Confirmed it that na Ashewo she dey do(due to the experience I had in uae) .......so na Ashewo be success, Mercy and good things the pastor said await her in lybia..in which the pastor want to be using her to proud in church that one of our member is in obodo oyibo(lybia be oyibo land?),and more over so that when he needs money he can be using asking the gurl money under cover of church needs money... Ever since then, I will rather pray to God by myself than going to one pastor to pray for me.....xtianity na real scam........i will rather worship ogun and sango who will not ask for money from me than going into the church to worship..lol....
I know of a guy that his dad is from same town with Joshua and both are good friends,this my guy do go synagogue to see tb Joshua and sometimes worship in the church, since 2009 that he graduated he has not gotten a job till now...and yet if u speak ill of the man at his presence he will almost cut of ur head...i no be English teacher ooo, sorry if thr are error in my grammar.

Sorry to intrude in your story sir, I enjoyed reading from the beginning but got hooked at some of your points:

Ever since then, I will rather pray to God by myself than going to one pastor to pray for me.....xtianity na real scam..

Since you know it's a scam, why then do you bother praying to God? Have you ever opened a bible to see the kind of Christianity that was praticed before now? Jesus gave some prophesies for the later times, have you ever checked the bible to see all this? Stop generalizing bro, check the scripture and see if the Christianity you know is being done like the one in it.

I will rather worship ogun and sango who will not ask for money from me than going into the church to worship...

Actually you have your decisions to make and I believe no one has ever forced you to serve/give him or her any money, such pratice is not part of Christianity...

Stay blessed sir...
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by Yinkagbo(m): 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
ade2291:

Sorry to intrude in your story sir, I enjoyed reading from the beginning but got hooked at some of your points:

Ever since then, I will rather pray to God by myself than going to one pastor to pray for me.....xtianity na real scam..

Since you know it's a scam, why then do you bother praying to God? Have you ever opened a bible to see the kind of Christianity that was praticed before now? Jesus gave some prophesies for the later times, have you ever checked the bible to see all this? Stop generalizing bro, check the scripture and see if the Christianity you know is being done like the one in it.

I will rather worship ogun and sango who will not ask for money from me than going into the church to worship...

Actually you have your decisions to make and I believe no one has ever forced you to serve/give him or her any money, such pratice is not part of Christianity...

Stay blessed sir...

Thanks bro for your message...
So as xtianity is scam,you expect me not pray to God,because praying to God must be done by xtian alone?
And you wrote and I quote "I believe no one has ever forced you to serve/give him or her any money"
I have personally witness two pastors that did that to me....you want me to tell you how it goes? OK I will tell you...i know this pastor beside my house,after I graduated, I went to meet him and told him to assist me to secure a job, since I know that all these pastor do know well to do pple..the pastor told me he didn't know anybody, fast forward I started with Okada riding, later into beer parlor biz and I started building a house thru this work.....one of the pastor church members do work on my site and I guess he do tell the pastor each time he comes to my site to work.one day like that the pastor called me and told me he needs my assistance on the mission house he is building beside his personal church,without thinking about it, I told him I will assist him with 3bags of cement,u know what the man said,he told me he didn't want cement that he want 100blocks....with this he is forcing me to do what am not capable of doing..... I understand where you are coming from...convince me that all these pastor are not same and that these are ways a good xtian should be than telling me you believe nobody has forced me to him or money.......maybe I have been unlucky in meeting these nonsense pastors ni..........thanks sir
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by ScienceWatch: 10:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Omudia, Omudia11, Amberon, Amberon11 Sciencewatch

what sayeth thou?
As I said before, the dogs also need to eat. Lets throw this one to the dogs.
This would be a hearty meal for bronchitis Oaroloye !
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by mecussey(m): 10:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
Kestolove:
oga we know sai T.B joshua fake pass made in aba shoe...just tell us say him no fulfil him own part of the contract, we will understand

if there was a deal...this man for talk am. He is possesed again simple...
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by ScienceWatch: 11:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
Muafrika2:
If that's true then he got a taste of his own medicine!!! Ha ha grin grin
Pastor Penuel Mnguni is back, and this time he has done the impossible. He has been able to bring Heaven to earth!
Mwebantu News reports that the General Overseer of End Times Disciples Ministries told his congregation that he could make the church floor as sacred as heaven.

However, in order to perform this miracle, the controversial prophet told his church members to "UnCloth in church and start masturbating until they reached orgasms."
Apparently, the "holy fluid of masturbation would produce a sacrosanct fluid which would make the church floor as sacred as heaven.”

The shocking thing is that the congregation obeyed and proceeded to masturbate till they were exhausted.
"Church members, both males, and females, were head screaming in sexual excitement as they reached orgasms in church during masturbation. Some fell into deep sleep after the act," the news agency reported on Facebook.
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by ScienceWatch: 11:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Matthew 7:15

Notorious Pastor Penuel Mnguni Of South Africa, Beaten, Tied Up And His Church Burnt Down

Notorious South African Pastor, Penuel Mnguni, Of The End Time Disciples Ministries, Who Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Was Beaten Up By Some Angry South African Youths In Mmakaunyane Village In The North Western Part Of South Africa Last Week Sunday November 15th. During The Attack, The Youths Burnt Down His Church And Tied Him And A Member Of His Church Up With Rope.

Penuel, Who Is Known For Engaging In Strange Practices Such As Asking His Congregation To Eat Grass, Strip Naked And Swallow Live Snakes, Had Been Lying Low For Sometime After A Mob Led By South African Vigilante Group, The Economic Freedom Fighters, Burnt His Church At Soshanguve In Tshwane. He Had Tried Setting Up His Church Again Inside A Bush In Mmakaunyane Community But Was Caught.
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by ScienceWatch: 11:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
‘SNAKE PASTOR’ GIVES PUBLIC CONFESSION:

Pictures showing the DEMONIC FAKE Pastor Penuel Mnguni, popularly known as the ‘Snake Pastor’, feeding snakes to his members in South Africa as a purported demonstration of God’s power went viral across the globe, making headlines in newspapers and online media worldwide. Strangley though, the doctrines of this fake reminds me of Bronchitis Oaroloye.

However, Pastor Mnguni of the ‘End Time Disciples Ministries’, did not stop there. He went further by driving a car over some of his members, feeding parts of a live rat to congregants, locking another in a deep freezer for over thirty minutes and causing yet more to strip off their clothes during his wild church services.

Pastor Mnguni was arrested for his activities and faced backlash from both human and animal rights groups but despite the global outrage sparked by his actions, he vowed to continue unperturbed.

Thus, when DEMONIC FAKE Pastor Mnguni soberly came forward during The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) service, it was a shock to many.

Penuel told the congregation that he had read certain Scriptures such as Mark 16:17-18 which led him to believe he could feed his congregants with strange items to prove the power of God. However, he admitted that after discovering Emmanuel TV and beginning to listen to Prophet T.B. Joshua’s teachings, he realised his activities were “not Scriptural”. He therefore requested for prayers from Prophet T.B. Joshua for deliverance from the spirit that pushed him to engage in such bizarre, inhumane actions.
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by ScienceWatch: 11:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
Oaroloye
DEUTERONOMY 12:32.

32. What thing soever I Command you,
observe to do it:
thou shalt not add thereto,
nor diminish from it.

IF RAPE IS A SIN, JUST SHOW US THE COMMANDMENT OF GOD!

It is SIMPLE!

Bronchitis Oaroloye has stated clearly many times that he has been ministering for more than 34 years, but it is strange that he is unable to interpret the holy Gospels. He is extremely fixated on the OLD TESTEMENT when Christianity id based on the NEW TESTEMENT.

THerein lies the danger and the warning ! The demonic FAKE PASTOR Penuel Mnguni that asked his congregation to masturbate in church was also EXTREMELY fixated on the OLD TESTAMENT. Is it possible that Bronchitis Oaroloye would ask his congregation to RAPE in church because he proudly states that RAPE IS NOT A SIN ?
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by ade2291(m): 12:18am On Jun 10, 2017
Yinkagbo:

Thanks bro for your message...
So as xtianity is scam,you expect me not pray to God,because praying to God must be done by xtian alone?
And you wrote and I quote "I believe no one has ever forced you to serve/give him or her any money"
I have personally witness two pastors that did that to me....you want me to tell you how it goes? OK I will tell you...i know this pastor beside my house,after I graduated, I went to meet him and told him to assist me to secure a job, since I know that all these pastor do know well to do pple..the pastor told me he didn't know anybody, fast forward I started with Okada riding, later into beer parlor biz and I started building a house thru this work.....one of the pastor church members do work on my site and I guess he do tell the pastor each time he comes to my site to work.one day like that the pastor called me and told me he needs my assistance on the mission house he is building beside his personal church,without thinking about it, I told him I will assist him with 3bags of cement,u know what the man said,he told me he didn't want cement that he want 100blocks....with this he is forcing me to do what am not capable of doing..... I understand where you are coming from...convince me that all these pastor are not same and that these are ways a good xtian should be than telling me you believe nobody has forced me to him or money.......maybe I have been unlucky in meeting these nonsense pastors ni..........thanks sir

Greetings Sir...

Please which of the God are you talking about? Do you believe in Jesus Christ? I am asking in regards to the first line of your message. I understand your experience from some of this pastors, but what I'm trying to insinuate is that the foundation Jesus established is definitely different from some of the ones we see today, so generalizing doesn't sound right, if you read your bible on your own it will be difficult for any pastor to scam/deceive you. I have also seen some Pastors with good morals. As for the pastor who requested for 100blocks, there is still no evidence of you being forced by him. Although I don't know if you later adhered to his demands, but what if you had refused and told him you can't afford that? Do you think he would picked up a fight for your decision? If you decide not to attend his church again, you think he will visit you and force you from your home? enforcing people to bring money is not part of Christianity.

Stay blessed sir...
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 10, 2017
Theyveedo:
The story dosent add up

I believe it. I saw him do it to a Filipino woman also. TB Joshua is very dangerous. But so is the snake man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle / The Glory Dome: New Dunamis 100,000 Seater Journey (Pictures) / Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.