Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:59 AM

Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says (78019 Views)

Man Does Acrobatics During Deliverance Session Conducted By 'Snake Pastor'.Photo / Penuel Mnguni Confesses At TB Joshua's Church, Seeks For Prayers & Deliverance / Penuel Mnguni At TB Joshua's Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by Jerrypolo(m): 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
ElajRita:

Slowpoke

Don't mind the brain dead cow whose prophet is a pedo. Wanting 7 virgins and killing themselves since the world begun. Bloody terrorists!!!!.
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by austinvsb1(m): 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
sunnysunny69:
It's like watching papa Ajasco comedy. I think it's a case of ogbologbo jam ogbologbo, you made confession at TB Joshua with full tie and suit on and you didn't roll on the floor, there was no sweat, no tears in your eyes then you expect balance of your money, that's not gonna happen guyman . grin grin grin grin grin

OMFG. Nigerians with not one chill!!! grin grin grin
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by jamislaw(m): 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2017
Scammer Scamming gullible sheeple.
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by yahmohy27: 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2017
Adeoba10:
Christianity is a scam....
Gbam

1 Like

Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by Shally2: 4:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
[quote author=memnon37 post=57319030]the soul that sinneth shall die....but the gift of Godis eternal life. All things must be verified and then TRUTH CAN BE SEEN. I AM A PROUD MEMBER OF THE SYNAGOUGE CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS and i can say that this man is not speaking the truth. He came for deliverance and was told to confess that all the things he had be doing was not of jesus christ so as to begin the fullness of coming to jesus. This is done for people who are scammers, magicians, money doublers etc. especially when they are public figures NOT WITH RESPECT OF PERSONS . The interviewers are placed to ensure the person doesnt leave out any part of the confessions of the past and the questions are directed in ways to make sure their is A FULL CONFESSION BEFORE THE DELIVEREANCE ITSELF. Thats why you hear the voices in the background.
This man needs God's mercy and all i can say is THE SYNAGOUGE NEVER SEIZES ANY PERSONS PASSPORT OR DETAINS ANY BODY ON ANY GROUNDS. IF YOU CAME TO STEAL CHURCH EQUIPMENT OR PEOPLES BELONGINGS THE SECURITY WILL TAKE CARE OF THAT BY DELIVERING YOU TO THE POLICE.
SCOAN IS A BLISSFUL AND GODLY PLACE ...I WAS A HEAVY SKPETIC IN THE PAST TILL I DISCOVERED THAT ALL I HEARD WHERE L

1 Like

Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by delpee(f): 4:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
Both of them need deliverance.
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by Jelo4kul(m): 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2017
themonk:
i watched the video and i heard the woman's voice

first i thought the woman's voice could have been post-recorded but then i went to you-tube and found her voice on other videos.

seems these pastors bring Nollywood into their ministries

Please can you send me the link to other videos that the woman's voice can be heard
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by Kestolove(m): 4:53pm On Jun 08, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Have you watched the video? He didn't look like he wanted to be there. As though he was forced.
dint u hear nd read y he was dia?...he was forced to be dia bcox all his travelling documents wia collcted from him..
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by themonk(m): 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
Jelo4kul:

Please can you send me the link to other videos that the woman's voice can be heard
just search for it on YouTube, any video you see there should have the voice. if you don't see it please mention me
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by Shally2: 4:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
Lie lie people...tufia
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by mistermaster: 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
we won't see the Christiana now o
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by Lancelott(m): 5:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
and so is Islam right?
Adeoba10:
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by BiggyBamBam: 5:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
This man is seriously confused. Maybe TB Joshua saw his heart hence he did not deliver him fully.
So does he want to say TB Joshua tricked him to feed his members with snakes?
Maybe TB Joshua also tricked him to act bizarre in South Africa or TB Joshua tricked hi to drive a car over his members too.

What the woman's voice at the background was doing is not strange in churches because most churches screen testimonies and if you cannot talk well, you are taught on what to say.

Who in his right senses would have allowed this man who called himself a pastor a free reign to say whatever he wants? He is evil and would have said whatever he likes because we all know that "microphone is a spirit", once you handle it, you begin to talk anyhow and waste people's time. A church that does not screen testimonies, is not a church.

Maybe TB Joshua alto told him to feed his members with their panties. Or is it TB Joshua that brought those pictures to show to people as proof to what he is saying?

The demon in the man is very strong and his deliverance is very far!!!

1 Like

Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by ceejay67(m): 5:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
richard870:
GOD is really patient.
of all the comments,this is the most logical. Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by ElajRita(f): 5:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
Jerrypolo:

Don't mind the brain dead cow whose prophet is a pedo. Wanting 7 virgins and killing themselves since the world begun. Bloody terrorists!!!!.

Lol
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by unipol(m): 5:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
jennybright:
the Snake pastor could be Mr. Lie M. brother. why didnt he speak up when that happened. dont we have security in this country again he can run to? i dont believe him because i saw him on emmanuel tv two consecutive sundays. how can some one threaten you with your passport and you kept quiet. the only thing i understood here is that the evil spirit is back again in your life but not only to torment you but to destroy T. B. Joshua. my observation though.

Another scammer spotted. Three scammers now.
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by zotorux(m): 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2017
Jerrypolo:

Islam is terrorism. 1-1
Brother how far now?? You obviously need to be delivered too. Smh.
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 08, 2017
Another useless story
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by ashawopikin(m): 5:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
Mjshexy:
God is so Patient
i dey tell u, if to say na old testament time, thunder for don finish all these pastors dem

1 Like

Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by samijay8(m): 6:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
memnon37:
the soul that sinneth shall die....but the gift of Godis eternal life. All things must be verified and then TRUTH CAN BE SEEN. I AM A PROUD MEMBER OF THE SYNAGOUGE CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS and i can say that this man is not speaking the truth. He came for deliverance and was told to confess that all the things he had be doing was not of jesus christ so as to begin the fullness of coming to jesus. This is done for people who are scammers, magicians, money doublers etc. especially when they are public figures NOT WITH RESPECT OF PERSONS . The interviewers are placed to ensure the person doesnt leave out any part of the confessions of the past and the questions are directed in ways to make sure their is A FULL CONFESSION BEFORE THE DELIVEREANCE ITSELF. Thats why you hear the voices in the background.
This man needs God's mercy and all i can say is THE SYNAGOUGE NEVER SEIZES ANY PERSONS PASSPORT OR DETAINS ANY BODY ON ANY GROUNDS. IF YOU CAME TO STEAL CHURCH EQUIPMENT OR PEOPLES BELONGINGS THE SECURITY WILL TAKE CARE OF THAT BY DELIVERING YOU TO THE POLICE.
SCOAN IS A BLISSFUL AND GODLY PLACE ...I WAS A HEAVY SKPETIC IN THE PAST TILL I DISCOVERED THAT ALL I HEARD WHERE LIES
hmmn what can I say to this one case note
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by AgoraRoad(m): 6:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
Visit [url]agoraroad.com[/url] Blog that archives FORBIDDEN knowledge from the Darknet, [url]agoraroad.com[/url]

Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by samijay8(m): 6:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
When you're scammed by a scamerest
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by richard870(m): 6:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
ceejay67:
of all the comments,this is the most logical. Thanks dear
I'm humbled. Thanks
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by brojoshua: 6:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
All of them are brooks of viper, children of the serpent
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by sisisioge: 6:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Business didn't go as planned ba?
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by divineshare(m): 7:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
Adeoba10:

Christianity isn't, people are.

1 Like

Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by victorDanladi: 7:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
ElajRita:

Say that again and your expectations shall never come to pass...
lolz scarmer scamed scamer

Christianity as always been a scam.Since time of paul apostle at etiouch or whatever.
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by LordOfNaira: 8:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
Kestolove:
dint u hear nd read y he was dia?...he was forced to be dia bcox all his travelling documents wia collcted from him..

I meant that he didn't look like he wanted to be there making a confession. He looked sort of embarrassed.
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by babapressy(m): 8:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
Confusion
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by jennybright(f): 9:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
God knows all. Its well

LordOfNaira:

Security to run to in Nigeria? Don't you live in the country? So, are you telling me that if TB rapes you, you will be confident enough to report him to the security and expect him arrested? This is Nigeria where big pastors like TB are untouchable.
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by LordOfNaira: 9:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
jennybright:

God knows all. Its well

I am sorry for using that example. It is kind of embarrassing. I hope you are not offended?
Re: Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says by jennybright(f): 9:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
Haba! Its nothing. Thanks and goodnight

LordOfNaira:

I am sorry for using that example. It is kind of embarrassing. I hope you are not offended?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) / Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle / Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.