Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,800 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Implications Of Hiding Your True Wealth From Your Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Implications Of Hiding Your True Wealth From Your Partner (745 Views)

A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. / Unilag Graduate Comes Out Gay On Facebook Says He His Tired Of Hiding / This Is How To Know Who Your True Friends Are(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Implications Of Hiding Your True Wealth From Your Partner by Towncrier007(m): 1:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
Is they an implication when you do not show a girl you're dating how much you are worth especially as a rich dude, let's say you are worth up to N100m and you disguise to her that you got just 50k in your account. Because success they say attracts it's like, so can one still find a beautiful and successful woman when he doesn't reveal how much he's worth.? Will they even give you a chance, because I've observed that most beautiful and clean girls belongs to the rich guys.
Re: Implications Of Hiding Your True Wealth From Your Partner by Skoolofhardknoc: 2:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
@ Town crier 007 not all clean girls belongs to rich guys do. Like seriously

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Hiding Your True Wealth From Your Partner by Oyindidi(f): 2:45pm On Jun 08, 2017
Mtcheeeew
Re: Implications Of Hiding Your True Wealth From Your Partner by Towncrier007(m): 10:09am On Jun 09, 2017
Skoolofhardknoc:
@ Town crier 007 not all clean girls belongs to rich guys do. Like seriously
You think so bros??
I bet you if there's a clean babe with a poor guy, give her time, the pressure will make her move to a rich dude.
Re: Implications Of Hiding Your True Wealth From Your Partner by Ndukings92(m): 10:25am On Jun 09, 2017
Towncrier007:

You think so bros??
I bet you if there's a clean babe with a poor guy, give her time, the pressure will make her move to a rich dude.
gbam! unless u act fast and impregnate her before she tear eye.just my opinion based on experience

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Hiding Your True Wealth From Your Partner by hkidola00(m): 10:54am On Jun 09, 2017
Ndukings92:
gbam! unless u act fast and impregnate her before she tear eye.just my opinion based on experience
1ST MISTAKE;impregnating a girl because u want her to stay wit u is life in hell,u dont want a woman dat will be telling u to ur face dat she doesnt love u and she regret getting pregnant for u and dere are beta guys,bit d pregnancy made her stay wit a wretched man like u......this will result in domestic violence as dis words will make any man boil...

2ND MISTAKE;in ur mind do u think dat is love,let a girl wu will stay to stay and d one wit d exit to leave,dat way,u will leave longer dan a resentful wife

2 Likes

Re: Implications Of Hiding Your True Wealth From Your Partner by Towncrier007(m): 11:05am On Jun 09, 2017
Ndukings92:
My guy!!!!!! Na your pikin u wan born con suffer na, I almost did it, buh I thank God say my eye clear. buh who fine gurl epp?

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Hiding Your True Wealth From Your Partner by Ndukings92(m): 11:10am On Jun 09, 2017
Towncrier007:

My guy!!!!!! Na your pikin u wan born con suffer na, I almost did it, buh I thank God say my eye clear. buh who fine gurl epp?
no one o my brother,for this recession?money 1st

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Hiding Your True Wealth From Your Partner by Ndukings92(m): 11:12am On Jun 09, 2017
hkidola00:
1ST MISTAKE;impregnating a girl because u want her to stay wit u is life in hell,u dont want a woman dat will be telling u to ur face dat she doesnt love u and she regret getting pregnant for u and dere are beta guys,bit d pregnancy made her stay wit a wretched man like u......this will result in domestic violence as dis words will make any man boil...

2ND MISTAKE;in ur mind do u think dat is love,let a girl wu will stay to stay and d one wit d exit to leave,dat way,u will leave longer dan a resentful wife
words of a wise guy.am just writing from a juvenile mind my brother.u are so on point.

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Hiding Your True Wealth From Your Partner by Skoolofhardknoc: 3:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
Towncrier007:

You think so bros??

Sorry am not a He but a she. Thanks
Re: Implications Of Hiding Your True Wealth From Your Partner by Towncrier007(m): 6:11pm On Jun 14, 2017
Skoolofhardknoc:

Sorry am not a He but a she. Thanks
okay baby.... how are you.
Re: Implications Of Hiding Your True Wealth From Your Partner by Skoolofhardknoc: 7:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
Towncrier007:

You are so funny Lol, whatsapp chat if u wish 08033916939
Re: Implications Of Hiding Your True Wealth From Your Partner by Skoolofhardknoc: 7:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
Towncrier007:

This baby is fine lol, funny whatsapp chat if u wish 08033916939
Re: Implications Of Hiding Your True Wealth From Your Partner by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
The more beautiful the woman, the more messed up (mentally) she is likely to be. So dont make marrying one your goal

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do All My Housemates Call Me Lazy / Why Women Are More Hostile Than Men Against Promiscuous Women? / Sisilizzyvlogs: Part Two Of Being Female In Nigeria With Mercury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.