Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Unilag Graduate Comes Out Gay On Facebook Says He His Tired Of Hiding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unilag Graduate Comes Out Gay On Facebook Says He His Tired Of Hiding (4448 Views)

I Almost Got Scotland Visa, Passport And Money From A Gay On Facebook / I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate / Man Call Out Gay Who Made Love Advances To Him(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag Graduate Comes Out Gay On Facebook Says He His Tired Of Hiding by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 10, 2019
see what he wrote :
Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself
I’m gay n m not ashamed of it�
I’d be adding my boo here soon❤️❤️❤️❤️
Our relationship is 9years now n counting ��, m juss happy ppl like bobrisky haven’t stolen him away from me,”��‍♂️
please like our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/WhiteEagleStudio/

follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/WhiteEagles994

Re: Unilag Graduate Comes Out Gay On Facebook Says He His Tired Of Hiding by Brown14: 5:06pm On Jun 10, 2019
most gay guys I know are rich... and most straight guys are broke compared to the gay guys.
why this Anomaly?

4 Likes

Re: Unilag Graduate Comes Out Gay On Facebook Says He His Tired Of Hiding by SaucyBenks(m): 5:26pm On Jun 10, 2019
Brown14:
most gay guys I know are rich... and most straight guys are broke compared to the gay guys.
why this Anomaly?
there's something involved bro... But it's not in my power to reveal it.

3 Likes

Re: Unilag Graduate Comes Out Gay On Facebook Says He His Tired Of Hiding by Sundrus: 5:27pm On Jun 10, 2019
Dawan no be only gay e come be cripple join am...see curse

9 Likes

Re: Unilag Graduate Comes Out Gay On Facebook Says He His Tired Of Hiding by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2019
The disabled one is his lover, he is so proud of him. Some of us in heterosexual relationships dey hide our partners for gallery like prisoners.

It is well o.

1 Like

Re: Unilag Graduate Comes Out Gay On Facebook Says He His Tired Of Hiding by Liliyann(f): 5:49pm On Jun 10, 2019
I spit on Gays lipsrsealed
Lesbians i can understand but gays mba!
Ndi iberibe! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Unilag Graduate Comes Out Gay On Facebook Says He His Tired Of Hiding by handsomebanana(m): 6:00pm On Jun 10, 2019
Unilag students and alumni, what do you have to say about this?
Is this what you do?

1 Like

Re: Unilag Graduate Comes Out Gay On Facebook Says He His Tired Of Hiding by Sundrus: 6:00pm On Jun 10, 2019
Liliyann:
Ndi iberibe! undecided
the two na the same jor

4 Likes

Re: Unilag Graduate Comes Out Gay On Facebook Says He His Tired Of Hiding by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 10, 2019
Nigeria Police should do their job asap.
Silly asses. sad

3 Likes

Re: Unilag Graduate Comes Out Gay On Facebook Says He His Tired Of Hiding by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 10, 2019
undecidedNairaland will make this slowpoke popular and he will start charging #200,000 for an ad on his ig handle.......Social media.....making stupid people popular since 1859...

12 Likes

Re: Unilag Graduate Comes Out Gay On Facebook Says He His Tired Of Hiding by OgaVoltron: 9:30pm On Jun 10, 2019
Isaiah 4:11. Una never see anything. Spits!

2 Likes

Re: Unilag Graduate Comes Out Gay On Facebook Says He His Tired Of Hiding by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 10:42pm On Jun 10, 2019
Why must they almost always behave GAY!(feminine) sad
Re: Unilag Graduate Comes Out Gay On Facebook Says He His Tired Of Hiding by ledamaster(m): 10:45pm On Jun 10, 2019
always be mingful of a man always dressed in pink.

1 Like

Re: Unilag Graduate Comes Out Gay On Facebook Says He His Tired Of Hiding by WoeBetide666: 11:34pm On Jun 10, 2019
Brown14:
why this Anomaly?

Straight guys blow all their cash chasing girls.

1 Like

Re: Unilag Graduate Comes Out Gay On Facebook Says He His Tired Of Hiding by flokii: 11:38pm On Jun 10, 2019
What happened to the 14 years jail term penalty for idi0ts like this?

These satanic agents disgust me seriously.

3 Likes

Re: Unilag Graduate Comes Out Gay On Facebook Says He His Tired Of Hiding by emmysolo2001(f): 12:28am On Jun 11, 2019
Please oo brainless is not gay.Everything was a silly prank he made.he has chicken in his mouth and he was simply giving the chicken to his friend from his own mouth pls it's fake oo
Re: Unilag Graduate Comes Out Gay On Facebook Says He His Tired Of Hiding by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 11, 2019
Thought being gay is a crime here? Anyways they cute together
Re: Unilag Graduate Comes Out Gay On Facebook Says He His Tired Of Hiding by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 11, 2019
Him try
Re: Unilag Graduate Comes Out Gay On Facebook Says He His Tired Of Hiding by czarina(f): 1:54am On Jun 11, 2019
Awwwwwwwwwwwn...this is so adorable embarassed
Re: Unilag Graduate Comes Out Gay On Facebook Says He His Tired Of Hiding by grandstar(m): 2:14am On Jun 11, 2019
Sundrus:
the two na the same jor

Lesbians are also gays. As long as you sleep with the same sex. You're gay.

1 Like

Re: Unilag Graduate Comes Out Gay On Facebook Says He His Tired Of Hiding by grandstar(m): 2:21am On Jun 11, 2019
czarina:
Awwwwwwwwwwwn...this is so adorable embarassed

I don't support homosexuality but I'm not homophobic

This guy should have kept his sexuality out of the public eye. I'm.sure he's bound to regret it. This is a very homophobic country.

To Nigerians, he's just taken the gloves off and they are going to treat his *f..kup big time

Even if he can cope with the backlash, his family, extended family, close friends and so on may not be able to take the flak.
Re: Unilag Graduate Comes Out Gay On Facebook Says He His Tired Of Hiding by haryomikun(m): 2:51am On Jun 11, 2019
handsomebanana:
Unilag students and alumni, what do you have to say about this?
Is this what you do?
Gays full Unilag wella bro
Re: Unilag Graduate Comes Out Gay On Facebook Says He His Tired Of Hiding by Emilokoiyawon: 3:07am On Jun 11, 2019
Congratulations to you. Ignore the haters...they always like to put their hypocritical noses in other people's business.
Re: Unilag Graduate Comes Out Gay On Facebook Says He His Tired Of Hiding by JohnFrankling(m): 3:59am On Jun 11, 2019
In Vector's voice "Na for Unilag ona know say our Homo far abi".
Re: Unilag Graduate Comes Out Gay On Facebook Says He His Tired Of Hiding by Sundrus: 5:26am On Jun 11, 2019
grandstar:

Lesbians are also gays. As long as you sleep with the same sex. You're gay.
yes oh, tell that hanty oh grin
Re: Unilag Graduate Comes Out Gay On Facebook Says He His Tired Of Hiding by Memberclub(m): 5:47am On Jun 11, 2019
People should be allowed to love who they want.
Re: Unilag Graduate Comes Out Gay On Facebook Says He His Tired Of Hiding by Nobody: 5:51am On Jun 11, 2019
flokii:
What happened to the 14 years jail term penalty for idi0ts like this?

These satanic agents disgust me seriously.
AwkaetitiBabe:
Thought being gay is a crime here? Anyways they cute together
gay marriage and association is the crime. How do you prove this pic is real in court
Re: Unilag Graduate Comes Out Gay On Facebook Says He His Tired Of Hiding by properties4sale: 5:55am On Jun 11, 2019
Liliyann:
Ndi iberibe! undecided
My dear, as in eh!!!! I no understand 1 bit.
Re: Unilag Graduate Comes Out Gay On Facebook Says He His Tired Of Hiding by Karemarealty288(m): 6:29am On Jun 11, 2019
Crippled gay. Na waooo
Re: Unilag Graduate Comes Out Gay On Facebook Says He His Tired Of Hiding by Headlesschicken(m): 7:34am On Jun 11, 2019
grin Wahala too much for dix our country..
Re: Unilag Graduate Comes Out Gay On Facebook Says He His Tired Of Hiding by Kingkun69(m): 8:40am On Jun 11, 2019
Tell me which is worse
A straight couple that hates each other and only married for benefits that are miserable together.
Or
A gay/lesbian couple that truly loves each other and are happy but aren't allowed to live together

1 Like

Re: Unilag Graduate Comes Out Gay On Facebook Says He His Tired Of Hiding by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 10:30am On Jun 11, 2019
Liliyann:
Ndi iberibe! undecided
What can you understand about lesbians

(1) (2) (Reply)

Slay Queen Goes Naked On Social Media / Why Don't Women Like Revealing Their Age? / Share Your Simping Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.