Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,481 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Flavour Nabania Is A Gay - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Flavour Nabania Is A Gay (3363 Views)

Man Lures A Gay Man On Facebook In Owerri, Then Kills Him When They Met (Photos) / LGBT Volunteer Infuriated As A Gay Man Is Battered In Imo State. - Picture / "20 Girls Raped At Flavour's Concert In Enugu" - Twitter User Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavour Nabania Is A Gay by Fatanity(m): 2:28pm On Jun 08, 2017
Let me ask what shall it profite a man and then looses his soul am not writing this to spoil his name. And if you read it dont spread it any how we got information about this that our well known musician engage his self in a dirty act according to them he entered into a hotel and pay for a night and he was with one rasta fine boy as they entered in the room they paid for after 30 mins the camera engineer on tne room camera and see and see i cant say what the engineer show me in the video but very soon the video will be released on internet or you to the hotet nwim dream palace hotel okija ihiala local government area anambra state nigeria thank you attention.
Re: Flavour Nabania Is A Gay by bewla(m): 2:31pm On Jun 08, 2017
bye
Re: Flavour Nabania Is A Gay by delishpot: 2:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
Let him release it and get sued or jailed. What next? He prolly has videos of every one that ever rented a room in that hotel. From shitting video to sex tapes. Foolish hotel.
Fatanity:
Let me ask what shall it profite a man and then looses his soul am not writing this to spoil his name. And if you read it dont spread it any how we got information about this that our well known musician engage his self in a dirty act according to them he entered into a hotel and pay for a night and he was with one rasta fine boy as they entered in the room they paid for after 30 mins the camera engineer on tne room camera and see and see i cant say what the engineer show me in the video but very soon the video will be released on internet or you to the hotet nwim dream palace hotel okija ihiala local government area anambra state nigeria thank you attention.
Re: Flavour Nabania Is A Gay by Xsem(m): 5:24pm On Jun 08, 2017
Blatant lie.You want to spoil someone's image but sorry for you it won't work . You better retract your intentions before you are shamed publicly.By the way what sort of hotel invades into the privacy of its visitors.Didnt he pay for the room and everything.The hotel camera engineer is very stewpid and should be dealt with.
Re: Flavour Nabania Is A Gay by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
Amebo dem go taya ! Amebo dem go taya

(1) (Reply)

Hotel Safety Tips For Travellers / Bitfrica/Bitofrica investment Is A Huge Scam! (a Nairalander’s Fresh Experience) / Security Guard Who Caught Lady Stealing Dies Mysteriously In Lagos (pic/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.