Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,538 members, 7,837,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Ladies, Will You Rather Go A Week To Work Without Make Or Without Bra ? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ladies, Will You Rather Go A Week To Work Without Make Or Without Bra ? (1728 Views)

See Bobrisky Look Without Make Up, This Is Horrible At The Highest Level(video) / Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra / Caroline Danjuma Steps Out With Her Sons Without Make Up [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Will You Rather Go A Week To Work Without Make Or Without Bra ? by mzirawo: 2:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
LADIES, WILL YOU RATHER GO A WEEK TO WORK WITHOUT MAKE OR WITHOUT BRA ?
source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/06/ladies-will-you-rather-go-week-to-work.html

Ladies, will you rather go a week to work without make or without bra ?

Re: Ladies, Will You Rather Go A Week To Work Without Make Or Without Bra ? by mroop(m): 2:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
dey can go without bra 4 a Year
Re: Ladies, Will You Rather Go A Week To Work Without Make Or Without Bra ? by Brooke60(f): 2:50pm On Jun 08, 2017
Girls and make up!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Rather Go A Week To Work Without Make Or Without Bra ? by Chikelue2000(m): 2:53pm On Jun 08, 2017
mroop:
dey can go without bra 4 a Year
R u a lady?
Re: Ladies, Will You Rather Go A Week To Work Without Make Or Without Bra ? by Monalisa185(f): 2:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
I can't even step out of my hostel to buy something without a bra let alone going to work without one.. I dey mad? I'll feel so uncomfortable and I hate putting myself in an uncomfortable situation. There you have your answer

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Rather Go A Week To Work Without Make Or Without Bra ? by michealjames3969(m): 3:53pm On Jun 08, 2017
kissi smile so they should not wear bra so we can know start gazing , thing wey them no go give person eat ,make them use am flash you abi.... ;Di smile so they should not wear bra so we can know start gazing , thing wey them no go give person eat ,make them use am flash you abi....
Re: Ladies, Will You Rather Go A Week To Work Without Make Or Without Bra ? by mroop(m): 4:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
Chikelue2000:
R u a lady?
noo but I knw
Re: Ladies, Will You Rather Go A Week To Work Without Make Or Without Bra ? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2017
I can go without a bra for as long as I want ... All I need is just to paper tape the nipples and off I go

#teamsmallbreasts
Re: Ladies, Will You Rather Go A Week To Work Without Make Or Without Bra ? by LesbianBoy(m): 5:36pm On Jun 08, 2017
sexybbstar:
I can go without a bra for as long as I want
... All I need is just to paper tape the nipples and off I go

#teamsmallbreasts

You this girl.......if I catch you! angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Rather Go A Week To Work Without Make Or Without Bra ? by yungmoney447(m): 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2017
LesbianBoy:

You this girl.......if I catch you! angry
If you catch her what will you do to her....hmmm am suspecting you.
Re: Ladies, Will You Rather Go A Week To Work Without Make Or Without Bra ? by LesbianBoy(m): 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
yungmoney447:
If you catch her what will you do to her....hmmm am suspecting you.

You see yourself, I was planning to preach to her! undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Rather Go A Week To Work Without Make Or Without Bra ? by yungmoney447(m): 6:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
LesbianBoy:

You see yourself, I was planning to preach to her! undecided
Preach to her about what....Mr Preacher.
Re: Ladies, Will You Rather Go A Week To Work Without Make Or Without Bra ? by Ginaz(f): 11:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
If it is possible I don't want to wear a bra for a whole year. But if you don't want old mama breast before you are due, please wear cos Nigeria road will sag your breast beyond repair.

With every pothole your breast will move up and down especially when you are on bike and take bike to and fro everyday.

Chaiii, na so I go hold breast when bike man wan pass speed breaker and holes. embarassed

I really hate bras, I wish men's PE-PE were on their chests and they have to support it with bra everyday, they might feel what we pass through. :-

When I'm at home I fling it far from me.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Rather Go A Week To Work Without Make Or Without Bra ? by crazyABO(m): 6:04am On Jun 09, 2017
sexybbstar:

#teamsmallbreasts
why d paper tape now cry what's now the essence shocked
Re: Ladies, Will You Rather Go A Week To Work Without Make Or Without Bra ? by hibiscus76(f): 6:37am On Jun 09, 2017
as for me, I can go without makeups for a very long time. weddings and interviews excluded though...I can't step out of my house to even the gate without a bra, probably if the boobs were so small I would have attempted but no, doing that will magnet the eyes of all the pervert guys around to my chest.. tufiakwa
Re: Ladies, Will You Rather Go A Week To Work Without Make Or Without Bra ? by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 09, 2017
crazyABO:
why d paper tape now cry what's now the essence shocked
To keep the tips from protruding

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Rather Go A Week To Work Without Make Or Without Bra ? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 09, 2017
sexybbstar:

#teamsmallbreasts
BeautyDamsel
how are you?
Re: Ladies, Will You Rather Go A Week To Work Without Make Or Without Bra ? by LesbianBoy(m): 10:55am On Jun 09, 2017
hibiscus76:
as for me, I can go without makeups for a very long time. weddings and interviews excluded though...I can't step out of my house to even the gate without a bra, probably if the boobs were so small I would have attempted but no, doing that will magnet the eyes of all the pervert guys around to my chest.. tufiakwa

You sef if i catch you eh! angry
Re: Ladies, Will You Rather Go A Week To Work Without Make Or Without Bra ? by hibiscus76(f): 10:57am On Jun 09, 2017
LesbianBoy:

You sef if i catch you eh! angry
naso, I be fish
Re: Ladies, Will You Rather Go A Week To Work Without Make Or Without Bra ? by LesbianBoy(m): 11:03am On Jun 09, 2017
hibiscus76:
naso, I be fish

Yes na! "Fresh fish" na him you be! If i catch you for corner eh! What happened in 2010 will repeat itself angry
Re: Ladies, Will You Rather Go A Week To Work Without Make Or Without Bra ? by hibiscus76(f): 11:05am On Jun 09, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Yes na! "Fresh fish" na him you be! If i catch you for corner eh! What happened in 2010 will repeat itself angry
what exactly happened in 2010
Re: Ladies, Will You Rather Go A Week To Work Without Make Or Without Bra ? by LesbianBoy(m): 11:22am On Jun 09, 2017
hibiscus76:
what exactly happened in 2010

I no do anything o! Na only mouth i get! grin grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Rather Go A Week To Work Without Make Or Without Bra ? by hibiscus76(f): 11:32am On Jun 09, 2017
LesbianBoy:

I no do anything o! Na only mouth i get! grin grin
lol
Re: Ladies, Will You Rather Go A Week To Work Without Make Or Without Bra ? by crazyABO(m): 7:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
sexybbstar:

To keep the tips from protruding
no jor it better dah way jawe just for me aloneoo nobody else kiss

(1) (Reply)

Music / Wizkid, Olamide, Tiwa Savage And Celebrities That Missed Banky W's Wedding / Adorable Photo Of Little Girl In Asoebi Attires (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.