Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) (48588 Views)

Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by LivingHuman: 3:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
Two men have been caught with the head and decapitated body of a 7-year-old schoolboy who went missing yesterday in Ikorodu, Lagos state.

According to reports, the suspects were nabbed along Odogunyan road with the young boy's body shoved with foam and charcoal, wrapped alongside the head inside a sack..

Details soon..

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/man-caught-with-cut-off-head-of-7-year.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by LivingHuman: 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by nerodenero: 4:08pm On Jun 08, 2017
LivingHuman posting picture of deadhuman!
LivingHuman:
cc; lalasticlala
Gen 6:6
And the LORD regretted that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him to his heart.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by Ehinmola(m): 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2017
Ikorodu has become another hide out of criminals of all nature ranging from ritualist,killers otherwise called badoo, kidnappers and rapist. Nigerian police should post more of its men to this region to compliment the efforts of the vigilante groups or move its headquaters to the former capital of lagos state. The man who committed this terrible act should be publicly executed as a lesson to others. For the dead I say RIP

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by chukxie(m): 4:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
Jungle justice should be meted out to those two heartless animals. They should be dismembered slowly.

10 Likes

Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by hakeem4(m): 4:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
As I'm speaking police are just shooting anyhow at the Ikorodu garage

Even soldiers are there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by MurderForFree: 5:44pm On Jun 08, 2017

Tell me why i would wanna share the same country with these people ??

They love crime

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by NwaAmaikpe: 5:45pm On Jun 08, 2017
angry

Why did they kill such a young boy..

Which novice native doctor sent them on such nonsense errand.

Who doesn't know that young kids don't produce much money when used for sacrifice.

They should pay for this foolishness.
They should be hanged

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by Maybelconor: 5:45pm On Jun 08, 2017
Jeezzz!!! Ikorodu has been in the news for negative news. Poor boy, i can't imagine the trauma his family has been thrown into. Rest in peace little one. such a hard way to go... cry Look at their faces, who knows how many lives they have snuffed but today their monkey went out and did not come back. I hope justice is served to these murderers.
That was how i boarded a bus with one man sometime last year. He held a sack like the one in the picture, and kept on mumbling to himself that he must return to Ibadan that night. As soon as the we moved a foul smell filled the bus, the driver had to ask who was carrying the thing producing such odour. The man said it was the meat he bought the previous day, brought out a small nylon of whatever and flung it outside the window. we kept on moving but the bus continued to stink. The driver parked and refused to continue, asked the conductor to refund our money, before i could say jack the man with the sack had moved. It was then the driver spoke up and said that it was definitely not the meat of an animal the guy carried, but that of a human. I felt this cold streak down my spine and i quickly found my square root. Don't ask me if i believe the driver, anything is possible in this Nigeria

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 5:45pm On Jun 08, 2017
Accomodators, Skull miners .accomadating skulls city by city

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by MurderForFree: 5:45pm On Jun 08, 2017

Afonja doing what they do best

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 08, 2017
I no tell you, Na them Afonjas....see how they resemble South Sudanese and Kenyans. Always wanting to attach by force with Biafraans to improve their appearance.

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by Caustics: 5:45pm On Jun 08, 2017
shocked they should cut their head and then kill them.
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by cold(m): 5:45pm On Jun 08, 2017
Goodness gracious!

1 Like

Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by kolafolabi(m): 5:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
This is an act of wickedness... Animals

2 Likes

Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by sinadrey: 5:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
Ftc finally
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by pythonkid(m): 5:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
hs
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by EmeeNaka: 5:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nigeria is an evil forest

3 Likes

Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by TwoBottles: 5:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
Man is wicked.
/mæn /iz/ wikid/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by Qbaba(m): 5:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
Hmm
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
I did not come to check their names.

Our people yoruba nation must repent of cannibalism.

This is lugibrious and dastardly..

20 Likes

Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by MadeInTokyo: 5:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
grin

Afonja Nation again

Quote me and get beheaded by 7 Afonja Ritualists

grin grin grin

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by free2ryhme: 5:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
These are animals I approve jungle justice for angry

This is pure wickedness

1 Like

Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
Evil minded men!
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by IamProdigy: 5:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
IKORODU...IKORODU!!! AGAIN..

pls let the federal Government, scrap that place from Nigerian map angry.....Imagine!

1 Like

Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by noeloge82(m): 5:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
This is bad

Ikorodu has badooo
Ikorodu kidnaps students from school
Ikorodu Armed robbers terrorizes banks
Ikorodu Ikorodu hmmmm
This not good

26 Likes

Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by pythonkid(m): 5:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
nerodenero:
LivingHuman posting picture of deadhuman!Gen 6:6
all because of ftc mugu

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by free2ryhme: 5:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
cry
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by MadeInTokyo: 5:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
MadeInTokyo:
grin

Afonja Nation again

Quote me and get beheaded by 7 Afonja Ritualists

grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by Nicepoker(m): 5:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
wolves in sheep's clothing
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
Some ppl r coming to blame buhari

1 Like

Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by Iamwrath: 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2017
This is nonsense

I hope they castrate the perpetrators

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okada Man Tried To Kidnap This Schoolboy In Delta Today (Photos) / Man Commits Suicide After Finding Out All His 4 Children Weren't His (snapshots) / Cultist "Charlie Boy" Killed In Imo During Gun Battle With Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.