Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) (48622 Views)

Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by Sirjohn84(m): 7:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
The urge to be rich by all means..one was also cut today at abovn at agbor with human parts in water jerrycan. Dnt be enviouz of rich pipo.u dnt knw d source of their wealth
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by nwoye72: 8:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
Is Nigeria a country?no no no,evil country
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by dareglo: 8:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
what will he profit a man who owns the whole world and lost his soul..............
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by barcaboi(m): 8:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

Why did they kill such a young boy..

Which novice native doctor sent them on such nonsense errand.

Who doesn't know that young kids don't produce much money when used for sacrifice.

They should pay for this foolishness.
They should be hanged
I dey suspect u sef
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by EnuguDadImoMom: 8:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
Afonja... Head hunters.
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by delishpot: 8:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
For every one ritual killer caught, 20 more escape successfully
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by pesuwe(m): 8:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
jungle justice should be mete on them
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by phreakabit(m): 8:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
Man I am starting to fear Yorubas even more.
Good thing I severed all ties with my ex friends who were Yoruba.
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by Gwammen(m): 8:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
This is man inhumanity to man
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by Diademk07: 8:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
MurderForFree:

Tell me why i would wanna share the same country with these people ??

They love crime

If only the Ibos could put in the same strength in exposing the bad heads among them like the Yoruba media does, we wouldn't have lot of them disgracing us outside the country.

Who doesn't know that Ibo are the master at money ritual but they won't expose these people among them. Okija shrine was for what again?
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by yommen: 8:53pm On Jun 08, 2017
MurderForFree:

They love crime

And you are telling me that there has never ever been crime of such magnitude in that your aborted country! I dont even want to share the same country with pretenders like you.
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by swedbase(m): 8:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
Some people are pure evil. I feel very sorry for the family of the 7 year old kid. Sometimes i wonder if there is God
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by Lightening: 8:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
koboko69:

This is already stale and making u clowns sound like childish slowspokes. Yesterday 2 stories of babies abandoned by their mothers in that region was on FP. How is that different from this? There is still one fresh one on fp where a moronic robber thought he was invincible and was shot like a chicken in IMO, his other accomplices were arrested in Aba at his father's burial...i am sure he went to rob to show off at the burial. What is the difference b/w those u don't want to share with and those u want to share with?

I know it is stale and normal to you. May the next victim be your blood relation. See animal reasoning.
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by Diademk07: 9:01pm On Jun 08, 2017
yommen:

And you are telling me that there has never ever been crime of such magnitude in that your aborted country! I dont even want to share the same country with pretenders like you.

You dey mind dem? The same people that tend to hail the rich men among them and hardly question the source of their riches? That's why there are few exposure in their region.

I remembered when I was in sec. school and as per boarders, we attended a cath. church and on one occasion, the Rev father spoke about occult men and ritualist and forbid them in partaking in his holy communion or else they would die, only the students and few people took holy communion that day yet there were plenty of people in the church and majority of the congregation were ibos!
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by sinistermind(m): 9:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
More pic

Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by Diademk07: 9:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
sinistermind:
More pic
Stop posting more pics.. These people should have been lynched.
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by darkckUSA: 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
There should be a law to allow jungle justice on these animals... These idiots deserve to be castrated alive and fed their penis. They need to be tortured mercilessly.
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by Portgas(m): 10:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
MurderForFree:
They love crime

Change your username before u comment this type of comment pls
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by Gotze1: 10:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
TheLastIdiot:
Afonjas are fools!
Why are you so pained? Na question I asked you. I am not afonja, so who are the biafrans, do they exist?
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by Portgas(m): 10:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
EnuguDadImoMom:
Afonja... Head hunters.
Brother Why?
The man doesn't even look like Yoruba
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by Portgas(m): 10:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
new2020:
I no tell you, Na them Afonjas....see how they resemble South Sudanese and Kenyans. Always wanting to attach by force with Biafraans to improve their appearance.

What's the message your trying to pass on
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by factwriter(m): 10:34pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

Who doesn't know that young kids don't produce much money when used for sacrifice.

They should pay for this foolishness.
They should be hanged

Appears like you are in the KNOW
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by amysucre: 10:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

They should pay for this foolishness. How did you they don't produce much money, are you speaking from experience?
They should be hanged
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by koboko69: 10:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
Lightening:

I know it is stale and normal to you. May the next victim be your blood relation. See animal reasoning.

If u av sense. U will read what i quoted, b4 u start showing ur lack of intelligence
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by stevio(m): 12:13am On Jun 09, 2017
You mean they should CUT their head & then KILL them grin? I need to know ur weed supplier cheesy.
Caustics:
shocked they should cut their head and then kill them.
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by UncutSk(m): 3:14am On Jun 09, 2017
Why are afonjas so wicked angry angry angry
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by hakeem4(m): 6:45am On Jun 09, 2017
uglodoh:

I heard people talking about it. What is happening ?
the mobs didn't want the police to arrest the criminals. They wanted to beat them, that was why they started shooting
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by alowonle02(m): 9:39am On Jun 09, 2017
LivingHuman:
Two men have been caught with the head and decapitated body of a 7-year-old schoolboy who went missing yesterday in Ikorodu, Lagos state.

According to reports, the suspects were nabbed along Odogunyan road with the young boy's body shoved with foam and charcoal, wrapped alongside the head inside a sack..

Details soon..

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/man-caught-with-cut-off-head-of-7-year.html
Where is the pastor that sent these criminals to shortcut the life if innocent kid cos according to punch news paper, the head of innocent kid was to be burried in church. Please don't out this story under the carpet. Nigeria police has to get to the Ruth of this matter.
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by Tblaze1999: 7:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
This is a complicated issue ikorodu needs a tight and serious security....
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by babadigu(m): 8:59pm On Jun 27, 2019
undecided
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by OfficialAPCNig: 1:00am On Jun 28, 2019
Diademk07:

If only the Ibos could put in the same strength in exposing the bad heads among them like the Yoruba media does, we wouldn't have lot of them disgracing us outside the country.

Who doesn't know that Ibo are the master at money ritual but they won't expose these people among them. Okija shrine was for what again?
Your mumu thick pass Buhari own. Stop watching too much of Nollywood.

FYI, rituals don't work in the East or else you pay with your life and that of your children.

It is an abomination in our land.

If you must do rituals, you must cross the Niger. In fact, there are families that don't care whether you cross Niger or not, once you engage in blood money ritual, you would pay with your head.

Yoruba moslems lead in rituals #FACT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trigger Happy Police Officer Kills His Niece On New Year's Eve In Owerri, Imo / Teenage Girl Kills Her Father For Not Allowing Her Marry 24-Year-Old Boyfried / 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.