Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) (48616 Views)

Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by davidque007(m): 6:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
Why all these wickedness? May such never befall us and may those who engage in ritual killings meet justice early
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by sonnie10: 6:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
Learn a trade, no they are too sophisticated. They shame others and call it 2 x 2 shop business

Learn hand work, nowhere they are too lazy. Only Chuckwudi can stay under a master.

Go an hustle abroad, for where? They are waiting for their parents to die, so that they would inherit his face me I slap you house in Idioroko.

4 Likes

Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by ogaJona(m): 6:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
Brown roofers unah weldone

4 Likes

Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
As much as I detest jungle justice; I find it hard to disapprove @ the moment. This guys should be treated like bedbugs.
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
Maybelconor:

The driver did not speak up on time. The guy had already left
Why wait for driver? Don't u know d smell of a decomposing human part ni?
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by ApolitiCal: 6:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
The details of this news is very important

By the way, why is that guy's head flat in that picture?
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by sekem: 6:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
Truly, I see no hope for the south wästerners

Ndi ojo

Ndi ogbu mmadu

Tufiakwa

Ya so kwa unu

Ndi uchu sad

3 Likes

Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by Gotze1: 6:25pm On Jun 08, 2017
new2020:
I no tell you, Na them Afonjas....see how they resemble South Sudanese and Kenyans. Always wanting to attach by force with Biafraans to improve their appearance.
Who are the biafrans?
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by TheLastIdiot: 6:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
For all your skull mining related issues, visit www.afonjafools.com angry

1 Like

Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by TheLastIdiot: 6:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
Gotze1:
Who are the biafrans?
Afonjas are fools!
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by TheLastIdiot: 6:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
sonnie10:
Learn a trade, no they are too sophisticated. They shame others and call it 2 x 2 shop business

Learn hand work, nowhere they are too lazy. Only Chuckwudi can stay under a master.

Go an hustle abroad, for where? They are waiting for their parents to die, so that they would inherit his face me I slap you house in Idioroko.

Afonjas are fools!
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by whizcartel(m): 6:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
Maybelconor:
Jeezzz!!! Ikorodu has been in the news for negative news. Poor boy, i can't imagine the trauma his family has been thrown into. Rest in peace little one. such a hard way to go... cry Look at their faces, who knows how many lives they have snuffed but today their monkey went out and did not come back. I hope justice is served to these murderers.
That was how i boarded a bus with one man sometime last year. He held a sack like the one in the picture, and kept on mumbling to himself that he must return to Ibadan that night. As soon as the we moved a foul smell filled the bus, the driver had to ask who was carrying the thing producing such odour. The man said it was the meat he bought the previous day, brought out a small nylon of whatever and flung it outside the window. we kept on moving but the bus continued to stink. The driver parked and refused to continue, asked the conductor to refund our money, before i could say jack the man with the sack had moved. It was then the driver spoke up and said that it was definitely not the meat of an animal the guy carried, but that of a human. I felt this cold streak down my spine and i quickly found my square root. Don't ask me if i believe the driver, anything is possible in this Nigeria
I've had a similar experience in Ajah. A woman boarded the bus going to costain. she was holding a black polythene bag. immediately she entered the bus. The stench took the air out of the bus. And she was also sitting in front seat... With me! The driver was just complaining, Because of my calm nature I couldn't complain or do anything. I just endured till I got down in Costain(Holding my breath in succession.. lol) She was really looking Shady and uneasy. Clutching to the bag tightly. Could it be she was holding a human part?
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

Why did they kill such a young boy..

Which novice native doctor sent them on such nonsense errand.

Who doesn't know that young kids don't produce much money when used for sacrifice.

They should pay for this foolishness.
They should be hanged

Tell us more. Which one produces more money then
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by koropotopoto: 6:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
Accomodators, Skull miners .accomadating skulls city by city
cc
LionDeLeo grin

1 Like

Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by madgoat(m): 6:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
Why is it that a lot of bad things happen in that ikorodu? shocked
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by Odingo1: 6:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
Wanlai tanlahi doing drug is better than this Afonjas them skull mining,in drug business you sacrifice yourself not cowards that kill people for rituals,nawa oooo
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by Maybelconor: 6:58pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nma27:
Why wait for driver? Don't u know d smell of a decomposing human part ni?

Fortunately and unfortunately, i don't... Never been around one.
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by Maybelconor: 6:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
whizcartel:
I've had a similar experience in Ajah. A woman boarded the bus going to costain. she was holding a black polythene bag. immediately she entered the bus. The stench took the air out of the bus. And she was also sitting in front seat... With me! The driver was just complaining, Because of my calm nature I couldn't complain or do anything. I just endured till I got down in Costain(Holding my breath in succession.. lol) She was really looking Shady and uneasy. Clutching to the bag tightly. Could it be she was holding a human part?

Who knows?
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by Maybelconor: 7:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nma27:
Little kids who hawk are susceptible to these ritual killings o

That is correct, they lure them into hidden areas under the pretext of buying their wares or with the promise of goodies... Before you know it another kid is missing. This is just one of the cases that the public is aware of. So many of such cases happens every frigging day. God help us all
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
new2020:
I no tell you, Na them Afonjas....see how they resemble South Sudanese and Kenyans. Always wanting to attach by force with Biafraans to improve their appearance.

Hahahahahahaha . my belle ooo. South Sudanese and Kenyans, you are brutal grin

1 Like

Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
walegees:
As much as I detest jungle justice; I find it hard to disapprove @ the moment. This guys should be treated like bedbugs.
the problem with Nigerians is ,the people that deserve jungle justice don't get jungle justice, its does that steal maggi or are defenseless that now get jungle justice.

its pure cowardice.

a thief that steals can change, a man that takes another is forever tinted , even wide animals that's take human life are called man eaters for a reason, cause they will still comeback and kill again, so they killed off immediately.

Nigerians are there watching those idiot pose for the camera Buh if its an underage thief now, or homosexual they will be calling for blood.

its just pure cowardice.
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by BLoomfrancs(m): 7:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
FreddyKruger:
Ugly ass looking, poverty stricken ritualists.

you mean ugly-ass looking, poverty stricken afonjas grin

1 Like

Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
D.amn!....and some r.etarded bastards 'll say ''no to jungle justice?....
ROAST those demons alive asap!
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by Nosikebit(m): 7:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
The afonjas doing what dey do best juju... Frm their secondary school dey already use jazz to fight .. why wont they graduate to harvesting human heads ... You nid to watch their films .. 99.9% of their films hv fetish scenes .
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by ikorodureporta: 7:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
Z
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by gozie112(m): 7:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
afonjas whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by ceejay80s(m): 7:25pm On Jun 08, 2017
dem no get name? well no need,we know its the browner roofs
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by Hardeybee28: 7:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
God of mercy...oga oooo,where are we going in dis country?
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by bizzibodi(m): 7:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
ewooo!afonja again?goat no dey again 4 afonjaland
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by kulrunsman79(m): 7:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
Wickedness in high places. Jungle wouldn't be too harsh to mete on these barbarians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teenage Girl Kills Her Father For Not Allowing Her Marry 24-Year-Old Boyfried / Trigger Happy Police Officer Kills His Niece On New Year's Eve In Owerri, Imo / 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.