Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) (48615 Views)

Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by gsogbu(m): 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2017
#LagosOfBlood

2 Likes

Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2017
Lord have mercy!
How do people's height of wickedness get to this level?
So bad and painful they wasted that young child, a woman's agony of nine months. Feel for the family.
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by emmalexabl(m): 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
Afon............

1 Like

Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
Ugly ass looking, poverty stricken ritualists.
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
the afonjas n there cruel lifestyle.children of hate at work though crime is crime but at least I respect my brothers for not choosing this cruel part of skull mining.

2 Likes

Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by 0b100100111: 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
Properties re becoming very cheap in that Ikorodu

Its like people who have built houses there re willing to sell off at all cost!

OLX sales can attest!

Ikorodu is an evil dungeon!

1 Like

Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by procky(f): 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
Someone's son.. some people are so heartless

Click the link on .my signature Watch the most Funniest Comedy Short film by two years old Hilarious actor.. He's soooo funny grin grin
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by tosyne2much(m): 5:53pm On Jun 08, 2017
See the height of horror in Nigeria undecided

Ooooh God!
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by mohciz69(m): 5:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
Why are people so wicked?
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by mich2012: 5:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
What did Sodom and Gomorrah do again?
This is getting too much. Is it the hardship or just normal way of life for some people.
I can imagine how the poor parents feel at this moment.
God have mercy.
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
nawa what is 9ja turning into
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by PenisCaP: 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
Why are yorubas like this.?

3 Likes

Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by Nostradamus: 5:58pm On Jun 08, 2017
bloody eediots killing a young chap for fast buck,jungle justice is the form of justice for these fools.
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by uglodoh(f): 6:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
hakeem4:
As I'm speaking police are just shooting anyhow at the Ikorodu garage

Even soldiers are there

I heard people talking about it. What is happening ?
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by koboko69: 6:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
MurderForFree:

Tell me why i would wanna share the same country with these people ??

They love crime

This is already stale and making u clowns sound like childish slowspokes. Yesterday 2 stories of babies abandoned by their mothers in that region was on FP. How is that different from this? There is still one fresh one on fp where a moronic robber thought he was invincible and was shot like a chicken in IMO, his other accomplices were arrested in Aba at his father's burial...i am sure he went to rob to show off at the burial. What is the difference b/w those u don't want to share with and those u want to share with?
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by MurderForFree: 6:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
koboko69:

Still is already stale and making u clowns sound like childish slowspokes. Yesterday 2 stories of babies abandoned by their mothers in that region was on FP. How is that different from this? There is still one fresh one on fp where a moronic robber thought he was invincible and was shot like a chicken in IMO, his other accomplices were arrested in Aba at his father's burial...i am sure he went to rob to show off at the burial.

Afonja

Keep crying

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by Padiga: 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
koboko69:

Still is already stale and making u clowns sound like childish slowspokes. Yesterday 2 stories of babies abandoned by their mothers in that region was on FP. How is that different from this? There is still one fresh one on fp where a moronic robber thought he was invincible and was shot like a chicken in IMO, his other accomplices were arrested in Aba at his father's burial...i am sure he went to rob to show off at the burial.
AFONJA GO AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE SKULL MINERS IN YOUR REGION AND STOP BLAMING IPOB!

5 Likes

Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by koboko69: 6:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
Padiga:
AFONJA GO AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE SKULL MINERS IN YOUR REGION AND STOP BLAMING IPOB!
MurderForFree:

Afonja

Keep crying

It is on record on this forum that i am from Edo state. So u can keep with ur childish folly. We know u clowns have taken over NL
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by Sagay212: 6:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
What kinda stupid money are people looking for. Killing people anyhow. How will a human body part transform into.money. These days you see small dirty and rough boys driving expensive Benz up and down.

The police should begin to interrogate people and ask them the job they do to afford so much expensive things. Many of them are using yahoo to cover up while doing blood money. Imagine this rubbish. Killing am innocent school boy for money.
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by Padiga: 6:08pm On Jun 08, 2017
koboko69:

It is on record on this forum that i am from Edo state. So u can keep with ur childish folly. We know u clowns have taken over NL
THEY HAVE CAUGHT SKULL MINERS FROM YOUR REGION

YOU HURRIEDLY TRANSFERED TO EDO STATE.

EWU GAMBIA.

5 Likes

Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by Mkmoney(m): 6:08pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

Why did they kill such a young boy..

Which novice native doctor sent them on such nonsense errand.

Who doesn't know that young kids don't produce much money when used for sacrifice.

They should pay for this foolishness.
They should be hanged
i dnt know ooo
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by dayleke: 6:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
This is really sad...
RIP boy...
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by modik(m): 6:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by dayleke: 6:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
hakeem4:
As I'm speaking police are just shooting anyhow at the Ikorodu garage

Even soldiers are there

As you are speaking?
Or you mean typing?
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by onitshaman: 6:11pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

Who doesn't know that young kids don't produce much money when used for sacrifice.

They should be hanged
how do U know that young boys don't produce much money,U all are the same! u are evil and u'll pay for it soon.

2 Likes

Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by Kashbwoyjnr: 6:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
Ikorodu?? Nah them. Af....
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
Maybelconor:
Jeezzz!!! Ikorodu has been in the news for negative news. Poor boy, i can't imagine the trauma his family has been thrown into. Rest in peace little one. such a hard way to go... cry Look at their faces, who knows how many lives they have snuffed but today their monkey went out and did not come back. I hope justice is served to these murderers.
That was how i boarded a bus with one man sometime last year. He held a sack like the one in the picture, and kept on mumbling to himself that he must return to Ibadan that night. As soon as the we moved a foul smell filled the bus, the driver had to ask who was carrying the thing producing such odour. The man said it was the meat he bought the previous day, brought out a small nylon of whatever and flung it outside the window. we kept on moving but the bus continued to stink. The driver parked and refused to continue, asked the conductor to refund our money, before i could say jack the man with the sack had moved. It was then the driver spoke up and said that it was definitely not the meat of an animal the guy carried, but that of a human. I felt this cold streak down my spine and i quickly found my square root. Don't ask me if i believe the driver, anything is possible in this Nigeria
Little kids who hawk are susceptible to these ritual killings o
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by mich2012: 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

They should be hanged

Bros, you seem to know a lot. Hmmm! Well, I don't know and do not want to know of such things.
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by whizcartel(m): 6:14pm On Jun 08, 2017
Shoot the bastards!!!
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by femo86(m): 6:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
So many bad news making front page these days......
So many bad news making front page these days.....
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by Maybelconor: 6:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nma27:
You guys should have exposed the wizard na

The driver did not speak up on time. The guy had already left
Re: Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) by YelloweWest: 6:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
Chei we this is wickedness. RIP my son.

OMG the mother of that child... my fellow woman... cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teenage Girl Kills Her Father For Not Allowing Her Marry 24-Year-Old Boyfried / Trigger Happy Police Officer Kills His Niece On New Year's Eve In Owerri, Imo / 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.