Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Still On The Quit-notice Hausa Gave Igbos In The North. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Still On The Quit-notice Hausa Gave Igbos In The North. (1458 Views)

Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023 / Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again / Attack On Igbos In Bayelsa Is Highly Disgraceful And Condemnable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still On The Quit-notice Hausa Gave Igbos In The North. by PStacks(m): 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
grin

Land-lord wan sack tenant.

Jungle don mature. grin

I think Igbo people speak with both sides of their mouth..
I think they need to get themselves 2geda and speak with one voice.
Some igbos would say they dont support the agitation and seccesionist theory of Nnamdi Kanu and some other igbos would come and say #Biafra..

Which one do you want us to follow?

Igbo people have been agitating and calling for biafra and then hausa youths says if you want your biafra, pack your load and leave the north before october 1st then igbo people, the same ones fighting for Biafra now comes to say they are not going to Biafra again after Hausa youths gave them quit notice saying they have over 45 trillion naira investment in the north?

Why were they investing in the north and not in their own region?

When they were calling for Biafra did they forget they had investments in the north?

Now you say you want to go and Hausa has said you should go, now you say you dont want to go again because of your investments.

Na person send una to invest for hausa man land?

Why you no invest for biafra?

Now they have given you quit notice u are now screaming wolf where there is no wolf.

With all due respect, no malice, no prejudice.
Igbo people are the problem with Nigeria.

Let them go to Biafra if they want to go and allow us that wants to remain in Nigeria remain in peace.

You cant eat your cake and still have it.

I mean, you cant disturb everybody with Biafra and come back claiming all your lnvesment is in the north kano and kaduna and in Lagos and because of that u still want Nigeria but prefer Biafra like a kid in an ice cream store confused on which flavour of ice cream to choose.
I want vanilla.
I want chocolate
I want strawberry.
I want Biafra, still I still want Nigeria..

Mtcheeeeewww.. rubbish and nonsense.

Where is it done? You want Biafra and because of your investments you still want Nigeria. ..

Why did the igbos invest in every other part of Nigeria except in igbo land?

Were they not aware of their investments b4 clamouring for Biafra?

Cant someone see these people are a confused bunch. .

Abeg let the worst that would happen happen.

Nobody should hold anybody ransome in this country.

Anybody that wants to go to biafra should quickly pack their load and move quick. We will not miss them.

Now Hausa youths has given igbos in the north quit-notice they are running helter-scelter screaming wolf where there is non..

Una never see something.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Still On The Quit-notice Hausa Gave Igbos In The North. by LionDeLeo: 5:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
Well said

3 Likes

Re: Still On The Quit-notice Hausa Gave Igbos In The North. by PStacks(m): 5:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Well said

I didnt know I was gon get anybody supporting me.

I tot it was gon be all bashing but I am ready for them "our brother" and #BiafraPeople.

Thanks man.. this support means a lot.

didnt know like minds are out there..

thanks once again man! You are the Boss.

6 Likes

Re: Still On The Quit-notice Hausa Gave Igbos In The North. by sotall(m): 5:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
angry angry
Re: Still On The Quit-notice Hausa Gave Igbos In The North. by LionDeLeo: 5:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
PStacks:

I tot it was gon be all bashing but I am ready for them "our brother" and #BiafraPeople.

You are very funny.

Apart from the poor rats parading as Igbos, who else is not tired of the endless chest beating with which they continue heating the polity unnecessarily?

They want self determination and as such clamour for freedom from the "zoo" to achieve that, thereby insulting the living daylight out of whoever has a contrary opinion, now they have been directed to leave but rather than leaving, they are busy disturbing everyone who cares to listen about their trillions of dollars invested in the north, the question is; were they expecting to be in biafra and still be doing business in Nigeria as usual?

Bunch of confused jokers.

8 Likes

Re: Still On The Quit-notice Hausa Gave Igbos In The North. by koropotopoto: 6:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

You are very funny.

Apart from the poor rats parading as Igbos, who else is not tired of the endless chest beating with which they continue heating the polity unnecessarily?

They want self determination and as such clamour for freedom from the "zoo" to achieve that, thereby insulting the living daylight out of whoever has a contrary opinion, now they have been directed to leave but rather than leaving, they are busy disturbing everyone who cares to listen about their trillions of dollars invested in the north, the question is; were they expecting to be in biafra and still be doing business in Nigeria as usual?

[/s]
trash trash trash

3 Likes

Re: Still On The Quit-notice Hausa Gave Igbos In The North. by koropotopoto: 6:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:
Well said
[/s]
more trash

3 Likes

Re: Still On The Quit-notice Hausa Gave Igbos In The North. by hasyak(m): 8:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
PStacks:

Have always always told them that becareful for what you pray for, for your prayers might be answered when you least expect it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Still On The Quit-notice Hausa Gave Igbos In The North. by PStacks(m): 9:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:

You are very funny.

they are more than confused ooo

1 Like

Re: Still On The Quit-notice Hausa Gave Igbos In The North. by PStacks(m): 10:00pm On Jun 08, 2017
koropotopoto:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash

who invited u here ipob yot. Confused people
Re: Still On The Quit-notice Hausa Gave Igbos In The North. by GrandGarcon: 10:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
Fvck you fvck nigeria, fvck the properties, didn't Ojukwu warn Biafrans not to develope those places, to instead send the money back home and invest there? So what is my business? Thank God none of my immediate family memders have even a hut in that cursed place, so I have absolutely nothing to worry about, those that built skyscrapers, all I can say is Ntorrr! a fly that does not have an adviser follows the corpse to the grave. You go carry that skyscraper for head.

1 Like

Re: Still On The Quit-notice Hausa Gave Igbos In The North. by PStacks(m): 10:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
GrandGarcon:
Fvck you fvck nigeria, fvck the properties, didn't Ojukwu warn Biafrans not to develope those places, to instead send the money back home and invest there? So what is my business? Thank God none of my immediate family memders have even a hut in that cursed place, so I have absolutely nothing to worry about, those that built skyscrapers, all I can say is Ntorrr! a fly that does not have an adviser follows the corpse to the grave. You go carry that skyscraper for head.

fvck...

that is how you know uncultured ill-mannered people that lack home training.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Still On The Quit-notice Hausa Gave Igbos In The North. by GrandGarcon: 10:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
PStacks:

fvck...

that is how you know uncultured ill-mannered people that lack home training.
Are not the ones trying to blackmail us?
Re: Still On The Quit-notice Hausa Gave Igbos In The North. by PStacks(m): 10:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
GrandGarcon:
Are not the ones trying to blackmail us?

or you people are the ones blackmailing yourselves

1 Like

Re: Still On The Quit-notice Hausa Gave Igbos In The North. by GrandGarcon: 11:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
PStacks:

or you people are the ones blackmailing yourselves
who is talking about property here now?
Re: Still On The Quit-notice Hausa Gave Igbos In The North. by Danishguy(m): 11:12pm On Jun 08, 2017
Very stupid YEROBA. who told you they were worried about their properties?? The issue here was that the Notice is very stupid and came stupidly. How many protest do you see?? The only persons condemning the useless rants was the Ohaneze Ndigbo, Emir of Kano and a bit others.

We know the price of FREEDOM. the people shouting are really the yerobas, writing epistles on epistles... For your information lots of Igbos are coming back home... The Northerners HERE are also doing same.

You can keep deceiving your self just like the DRUG BARRON
Re: Still On The Quit-notice Hausa Gave Igbos In The North. by LionDeLeo: 12:28am On Jun 09, 2017
PStacks:

they are more than confused ooo

I dey tell you.

Just check this thread and see how rodents are creeping in and out of my mention.

https://www.nairaland.com/3849034/police-react-northern-youths-ultimatum#57326502
Re: Still On The Quit-notice Hausa Gave Igbos In The North. by koropotopoto: 12:32am On Jun 09, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

I dey tell you.

Just check this thread and see how rodents are creeping in and out of my mention.

https://www.nairaland.com/3849034/police-react-northern-youths-ultimatum#57326502
[/s]

Illiterates feeling funky and important nowadays grin
you think tribalism makes you popular?
nope it makes you more dumb to the extent that you'll make another blunder just like you said that China is an under developed country grin

1 Like

Re: Still On The Quit-notice Hausa Gave Igbos In The North. by divads(m): 1:38am On Jun 09, 2017
why are they opening threads about biafra Even more than the biafrans??.. cheesy Nawa o
Re: Still On The Quit-notice Hausa Gave Igbos In The North. by PStacks(m): 5:16am On Jun 09, 2017
Danishguy:
Very stupid YEROBA. who told you they were worried about their properties?? The issue here was that the Notice is very stupid and came stupidly. How many protest do you see?? The only persons condemning the useless rants was the Ohaneze Ndigbo, Emir of Kano and a bit others.

We know the price of FREEDOM. the people shouting are really the yerobas, writing epistles on epistles... For your information lots of Igbos are coming back home... The Northerners HERE are also doing same.

You can keep deceiving your self just like the DRUG BARRON

that is why I said the igbos speak with both sides of their mouth.

you have said this now. Anoda ipob member would come to say something else.

if you didnt hear the igbos are worried about their investments in the North, then it means u are not in thia country.

1 Like

Re: Still On The Quit-notice Hausa Gave Igbos In The North. by Nafizzey(m): 6:12am On Jun 09, 2017
PStacks:
grin

Land-lord wan sack tenant.

Jungle don mature. grin

I think Igbo people speak with both sides of their mouth..
I think they need to get themselves 2geda and speak with one voice.
Some igbos would say they dont support the agitation and seccesionist theory of Nnamdi Kanu and some other igbos would come and say #Biafra..

Which one do you want us to follow?

Igbo people have been agitating and calling for biafra and then hausa youths says if you want your biafra, pack your load and leave the north before october 1st then igbo people, the same ones fighting for Biafra now comes to say they are not going to Biafra again after Hausa youths gave them quit notice saying they have over 45 trillion naira investment in the north?

Why were they investing in the north and not in their own region?

When they were calling for Biafra did they forget they had investments in the north?

Now you say you want to go and Hausa has said you should go, now you say you dont want to go again because of your investments.

Na person send una to invest for hausa man land?

Why you no invest for biafra?

Now they have given you quit notice u are now screaming wolf where there is no wolf.

With all due respect, no malice, no prejudice.
Igbo people are the problem with Nigeria.

Let them go to Biafra if they want to go and allow us that wants to remain in Nigeria remain in peace.

You cant eat your cake and still have it.

I mean, you cant disturb everybody with Biafra and come back claiming all your lnvesment is in the north kano and kaduna and in Lagos and because of that u still want Nigeria but prefer Biafra like a kid in an ice cream store confused on which flavour of ice cream to choose.
I want vanilla.
I want chocolate
I want strawberry.
I want Biafra, still I still want Nigeria..

Mtcheeeeewww.. rubbish and nonsense.

Where is it done? You want Biafra and because of your investments you still want Nigeria. ..

Why did the igbos invest in every other part of Nigeria except in igbo land?

Were they not aware of their investments b4 clamouring for Biafra?

Cant someone see these people are a confused bunch. .

Abeg let the worst that would happen happen.

Nobody should hold anybody ransome in this country.

Anybody that wants to go to biafra should quickly pack their load and move quick. We will not miss them.

Now Hausa youths has given igbos in the north quit-notice they are running helter-scelter screaming wolf where there is non..

Una never see something.
My brother no mind hypocritical Ipob miscreants.They said they want Biafra that Nigeria is a Zoo and the zoo gives them ultimatum to relocate back to their Biafra only for them to start Crying foul calling security agent to intervene and call Northern youth to order. Doesn't this reeks of hypocracy? One will expect all Igbos spread across the country to rejoice over the declaration and call back all their kinsmen across the country back to Biafra but however they resort to Scare which evidently shows they should not be taken serous any longer.

Very funny Ipob people

We Arewas are ready for them
Re: Still On The Quit-notice Hausa Gave Igbos In The North. by PStacks(m): 6:27am On Jun 09, 2017
Nafizzey:

My brother no mind hypocritical Ipob miscreants.They said they want Biafra that Nigeria is a Zoo and the zoo gives them ultimatum to relocate back to their Biafra only for them to start Crying foul calling security agent to intervene and call Northern youth to order. Doesn't this reeks of hypocracy? One will expect all Igbos spread across the country to rejoice over the declaration and call back all their kinsmen across the country back to Biafra but however they resort to Scare which evidently shows they should not be taken serous any longer.

Very funny Ipob people

We Arewas are ready for them

grin grin Dan kutuma bura ubansu..

them never see something.

them go hear weeeeeeaaaaaaaannnnnn!

Confused ipob

Confused Indeigeneous People of a confused Biafra Nation has made a laughing stock of themselves..

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Still On The Quit-notice Hausa Gave Igbos In The North. by Nafizzey(m): 8:09am On Jun 09, 2017
PStacks:

grin grin Dan kutuma bura ubansu..

them never see something.

them go hear weeeeeeaaaaaaaannnnnn!

Confused ipob

Confused Indeigeneous People of a confused Biafra Nation has made a laughing stock of themselves..

grin grin grin grin
Wallahi ba gudu,Baja da baya. dan uwana
Re: Still On The Quit-notice Hausa Gave Igbos In The North. by PStacks(m): 8:18am On Jun 09, 2017
grin
Nafizzey:
Wallahi ba gudu,Baja da baya. dan uwana

Nagode baba na grin grin

1 Like

Re: Still On The Quit-notice Hausa Gave Igbos In The North. by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 09, 2017
Suddenly Igbos don't want to leave the Sahara desert, the Boko Haram area, the Abokii illiterate region. Why claim to love this area now?

Pack ur load Abeg and vacate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Still On The Quit-notice Hausa Gave Igbos In The North. by PStacks(m): 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
NairalandHowTo:
Suddenly Igbos don't want to leave the Sahara desert, the Boko Haram area, the Abokii illiterate region. Why claim to love this area now?

Pack ur load Abeg and vacate.

Thank you jare broda.

i should have replied this long long ago, but Nairaland sent me on a compulsory 0ne week ban because i said my mind..

i guess nairaland be looking for fido didos whom would just come here and dance to the gallery.

after a ban , what next? cos i have served my one week compulsory ban and im back to set records straight..

make i no lie.. that one week was like one year oo.

the worst nairaland MOD's can do is to totally ban me and i would take it in good fate but as for make i no talk my mind..

nobody is my lord and master.. i am lord over myself and responsible for what i post.

i have gone on a ban and i am back..

i await anoda ban or outright dismissal.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

when no be say nairaland dey feed me.. mtcheeewww
Re: Still On The Quit-notice Hausa Gave Igbos In The North. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
PStacks:

Thank you jare broda.

i should have replied this long long ago, but Nairaland sent me on a compulsory 0ne week ban because i said my mind..

i guess nairaland be looking for fido didos whom would just come here and dance to the gallery.

after a ban , what next? cos i have served my one week compulsory ban and im back to set records straight..

make i no lie.. that one week was like one year oo.

the worst nairaland MOD's can do is to totally ban me and i would take it in good fate but as for make i no talk my mind..

nobody is my lord and master.. i am lord over myself and responsible for what i post.

i have gone on a ban and i am back..

i await anoda ban or outright dismissal.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

when no be say nairaland dey feed me.. mtcheeewww

grin grin grin

Welcome Back
Re: Still On The Quit-notice Hausa Gave Igbos In The North. by PStacks(m): 4:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
NairalandHowTo:

grin grin grin

Welcome Back

thanks man.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i will work very hard to avoid another ban.

i will put up my best behavior and be as fake as possible as nairaland wants me to be...

i wont say the truth when it matters but sugar coat issues to suite their nerves at the nairaland headquaters

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Called Gov Yahaya Bello A Fool ( Screen Shot) / Nnamdi Kanu replies Edwin Clark. "It is time for the younger ones to take Over" / “i’m Willing To Die For Nigeria”- Charly Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.