Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano (37855 Views)

Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) / Zimbabwe Man Kicked Out His Parents’ House By Wife To Make Way For Her Boyfriend / Nigerian Man Killed By Wife In Cameroon Buried Today, Wife's Picture Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by Michelle55: 8:36pm On Jun 08, 2017
RIP to Mr Emeka... men be careful on who you marry cos I'm not conversant with bad news biko..take your time to court your woman properly to avoid such heartbreaking stories.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by Enezoza(f): 8:37pm On Jun 08, 2017
Women eh Fear them o
Women too, fear men o...

One should just ask God for the right partner to avoid doom!

1 Like

Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 08, 2017
queenfav:
What entertainment follows immediately,for someone who died in his youth? He should be given a solemn burial ceremony in my opinion. There is no need for merriment!
That's the Igbos for you. I remember how cows were killed during the funeral of my dad and all the bags of rice that were cooked back then when funeral ceremonies were done for 7 straight days. Nobody later asked if my mum, my sis and me had any penny left in the bank.

Rip bro.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by mamatwiny(f): 8:37pm On Jun 08, 2017
dopemama:
She ll also pay with her life.... If u feel cheated in a marriage y not walk out instead of this?

Some ppl have different levels of jealousy and anger. Hers is 99%.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by LaconicINC: 8:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
queenfav:
What entertainment follows immediately,for someone who died in his youth? He should be given a solemn burial ceremony in my opinion. There is no need for merriment!
you say Wetin for ibo land, even though na 10 years old die dem go print posters do party embarassed
Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by queenfav(f): 8:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
SirJeffry:
That's the Igbos for you. I remember how cows were killed during the funeral of my dad and all the bags of rice that were cooked back then when funeral ceremonies were done for 7 straight days. Nobody later asked if my mum, my sis and me had any penny left in the bank.

Rip bro.
It's quite sad.. The man was still full of life, he died in his prime.. I don't get the entertainment part, as if he died @100 years or so.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by dingbang(m): 8:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
Don't marry a woman with jealousy issues
Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
He is so lucky that his hell-fire began here on earth...

Unlike some of you that will have to wait for many years....

And end up there, without any experience
Idiot!

1 Like

Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by queenfav(f): 8:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
LaconicINC:
you say Wetin for ibo land, even though na 10 years old die dem go print posters do party embarassed
We do the opposite in my culture.. A young person is usually given a very quiet burial.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by Skipuru(m): 8:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
That's the reason why I'm single.

Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by mastermaestro(m): 8:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
Enezoza:
Women eh Fear them o
Women too, fear men o...

One should just ask God for the right partner to avoid doom!

Well said. ?
Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by africanusvu(m): 8:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
sunshineV:
I hope this olosho don dey prison dey enjoy her beans?
.Go back and read well
Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by mastermaestro(m): 8:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
Ireboya:
Idiot!

Leave that dude. He's probably an inpatient at a mental health facility. Just pray for his quick healing.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by ArmedRobber: 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
Igbo Igbo Igbo how many times I call una which kain entertainment dey for 34 yrs old abi Brain is paining you ni
Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by ahahnow: 8:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
this is why men should marry women for their brains and not for their beautiful makeup. Serves him right. mumu
Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by iykomo666(m): 8:58pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

is ur brain paining u shocked

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

I really don't know why I'm finding your comment funny.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by IYANGBALI: 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
The first day he laid his eyes on the lady and spoke to her, he didn't know he was talking to the angel of death
Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by dee02(m): 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
sunshineV:
I hope this olosho don dey prison dey enjoy her beans?

Seems you have sawdust for brains
Can't you read properly?
Are you fuc king insane?
Go and read the post again and apologise to the forum for asking a daft, dumb and dimwitted question.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by mechanics(m): 9:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
What of her own picture, i thought she killed herself also
Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by 2bam: 9:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

. Does dis make any sense,must u comment?

1 Like

Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
Jerryojozy:
After devil fear woman

Genius J

Lie

After women fear devil.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by dee02(m): 9:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
Suckaholic:
Just burn the wife too.....#chikena

I'm sure ladies and em feminist bandwagon will avoid this thread like plague

Fuc king moro n!
He died alongside his wife in the fire.
Read the bloody post properly you daft sod
Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Biki,I don't understand ....his hell fire ? What are u saying up there ?
Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
After women, FEAR WOMEN!

1 Like

Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by Baroba(m): 9:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
Poor man, we haven't seen any statements from wannabe feminist champions such as Kate Henshaw and Juliet Ibrahim on Instagram.. RIP young homie..

1 Like

Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
gabazin080:
that is why it is not good to get married at all. just give them belle. when she born, u go go claim your baby and leave the devil in her papa house.

marriage is over-rated. I CANT LIVE WITH A BEAST/(WOMEN)

So every female u know is a beast?

1 Like

Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by chynie: 9:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
segzyogondus:
After God fear WOMAN.... Even Jesus avoid women reason he never had any as a disciple else him ministry for no complete(Sorry to say this ooo) ..... If you have a good woman you would never fully understand what God has done for you until you encounter a bad woman for a little while.... Na God dey help us ooo d reason we keep praying for God's protection especially from certain kind of women ...... RIP to this man whose days were reduced on Earth by the wife he decided to spend the rest of his life with
It is a pity but the man wasn't a saint
Both bad husband/wife can ruin ones life

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by demgo: 9:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
OrestesDante:
This is why it is good to marry human being angry
spot on
if one have a good partner, he/she don't know what God has done for him/her
Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by ziga: 9:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
Losers united!!!

What does this have to do with feminism?

Lol.

Excuses for why he don't got game undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by Theomarvelus(m): 9:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
Pls who are the neccessary evil?...
Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by Centachos: 10:06pm On Jun 08, 2017
The wickedness of a man is better than the goodness of a woman

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Crushed 4 Days To Her Wedding In Abuja / Three Of 10 Men Are Not Fathers Of Their ‘kids’, Says DNA Expert / My Wife Lives With Lover, But I Still Want Her Back’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.