Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano (37858 Views)

Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) / Zimbabwe Man Kicked Out His Parents’ House By Wife To Make Way For Her Boyfriend / Nigerian Man Killed By Wife In Cameroon Buried Today, Wife's Picture Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by Origin(f): 10:31pm On Jun 08, 2017
Husband and wife were killed in a fire. Please how did you know who and what started the fire?.

Did she gist someone before dying. Or were there witnesses to the incident.m

1 Like

Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by trumpcoat(m): 10:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
[May his soul rest in peace
Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by crisisexpert321(m): 10:58pm On Jun 08, 2017
Having baby mama is better than wifey o. Private investigator is here 08076750300
Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by ims80s(m): 11:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
yeh emeka I no dis guy naw rip
Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by Sexina851(f): 12:27am On Jun 09, 2017
sunshineV:
I hope this olosho don dey prison dey enjoy her beans?

Am sure u don't even know the meaning of olosho
Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by Sexina851(f): 12:29am On Jun 09, 2017
gabazin080:
that is why it is not good to get married at all. just give them belle. when she born, u go go claim your baby and leave the devil in her papa house.

marriage is over-rated. I CANT LIVE WITH A BEAST/(WOMEN)

Nobody wants to live with an animal either

1 Like

Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by Haddock(m): 3:33am On Jun 09, 2017
princestars:

she also got burnt by the fire. In facts, she died first before the man and she was pregnant.

This is what jealousy and force marriages sometimes leads to. The woman called his number but a lady picked, so she set the house on ablaze late in the night by lighting up their generator.

The husband has initially disclosed that his mum forced him to marry her.

Thanks for the update. I never read it before.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by ikgabriel(m): 3:37am On Jun 09, 2017
who paid ur sch fees? As old as u are, you still can't read, u nid eye surgery.

D woman die, u hear?
sunshineV:
I hope this olosho don dey prison dey enjoy her beans?
Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by Oyindidi(f): 5:13am On Jun 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
The burial was so sudden..

No time to even sell and make asoebi.
Keep kwayet
Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by segzyogondus(m): 8:19am On Jun 09, 2017
chynie:

It is a pity but the man wasn't a saint
Both bad husband/wife can ruin ones life
You are very correct but trust me taking another person's life or ruining another person's life isn't the right response... Walking away isn't easy but sometimes the best option even if it is gonna take a whole lot of time to heal but it won't be as stressful as trying to ruin another person's life
Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by bengoodcreature: 9:29am On Jun 09, 2017
Upon all the Anointing that Elijah possessed, when Queen Jazibel threatened Him, He ran for his dear life, whosoever that WOMAN did not kill, will surely live long
Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by alezzy13: 9:47am On Jun 09, 2017
PearlStreet:
It's like devil has collected the remote control used in controlling women.

Yesterday, they said we should do DNA, today, it's like we would be carrying fire extinguisher to sleep. By tomorrow, na to use burglary proof demarcate my bed.

abi o!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Obituary Poster Of Emeka Nnatuanya, Man Set Ablaze By Wife In Kano by fortunechy(m): 9:58am On Jun 09, 2017
some girls are wolf in sheep clothing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Can Forgive A Man That Cheats On Me But Never A Man That Gives Me Disease / Marrying A Woman That Cannot Cook: Nigerians Respond (Video) / Woman Crushed 4 Days To Her Wedding In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.