Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Judaism Seems To Be The Key For Recent Ipob Success - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judaism Seems To Be The Key For Recent Ipob Success (671 Views)

Kogi Election: Kogi East Holds The Key To Lugard House / See Speaker Gbaja’s Tweet On Recent Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians In S’Africa / Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Judaism Seems To Be The Key For Recent Ipob Success by danderson(f): 8:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
I've been monitoring past and recent events globally especially on the record brilliant coordination of IPOB both home and abroad and all my suspicions to the current success tends toward the embracing and recognition of JUDAISM.

All over the world even in historical times, it's only JUDAISM that has successfully developed strategies of dealing with ISLAMIC influence and I see a similar approach of their strategy playing out, though still studying unfolding events.

Look at the creation of ISREAL since 1948 and the remembrance of 2nd World war genocide and media campaign power. Plotting all my variables shows that Biafra will come and their final strategy will be the North falling for a strategy of another pogrom,then the mighty foreign sponsors may unleash hell.

Still studying events anyway!

What is your take?
Re: Judaism Seems To Be The Key For Recent Ipob Success by LordCrimson(m): 8:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
I've got no take bro maybe the postervbeliw me might have something to say about this!!!
Re: Judaism Seems To Be The Key For Recent Ipob Success by menxer: 10:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
The OP is right, Judaism is a more potent opium than Christianity or Islam.
Re: Judaism Seems To Be The Key For Recent Ipob Success by danderson(f): 10:30am On Jun 09, 2017
menxer:
The OP is right, Judaism is a more potent opium than Christianity or Islam.

Yeah. The determination and international supports of JUDAISM is unequalled.

(1) (Reply)

712 Farmers From President Buhari’s Daura LG Receive Federal Agric Loan / NAIJA NEWSPAPERS: Today's The Vanguard Newspaper Headlines [16 June, 2017]. / Ibo Should Boycott Naira Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.