Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

When Your Girlfriend DecidesTo Leave You....... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Girlfriend DecidesTo Leave You....... (1457 Views)

9 Reasons Why She Is Going To Leave You For Another Man / Guy Would You Alow Your Girlfriend Or Wife To Wear This Outside / Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Girlfriend DecidesTo Leave You....... by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 08, 2017
When your girlfriend decides to leave you, Let her go, Girls are like clothes, you can never be naked no matter how poor you are..... Because, Relationship are like Electric Current! Wrong Connection will give you shocks throughout your life. But the Right ones will light up your Life..

But firstly find out if you are at fault, if you are guilty then try to make everything right again and don't let her go if she's really your dream girl but when she decided to leave you and she's the one at fault but still stands on leaving you....... Please let her go.

4 Likes

Re: When Your Girlfriend DecidesTo Leave You....... by jargo89(m): 11:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
sexybbstar:
When your girlfriend decides to leave you, Let her go, Girls are like clothes, you can never be naked no matter how poor you are..... Because, Relationship are like Electric Current! Wrong Connection will give you shocks throughout your life. But the Right ones will light up your Life..

But firstly find out if you are at fault, if you are guilty then try to make everything right again and don't let her go if she's really your dream girl but when she decided to leave you and she's the one at fault but still stands on leaving you....... Please let her go.
I hope me saying 'hi' on your 'just' opened post isnt percieved as being rude?
Re: When Your Girlfriend DecidesTo Leave You....... by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 08, 2017
jargo89:
I hope me saying 'hi' on your 'just' opened post isnt percieved as being rude?
Not at all
Re: When Your Girlfriend DecidesTo Leave You....... by jargo89(m): 12:01am On Jun 09, 2017
Re: When Your Girlfriend DecidesTo Leave You....... by PureWays(m): 12:08am On Jun 09, 2017
The guy above me is trying to make a smart move... Lol.. Good luck bro.
Re: When Your Girlfriend DecidesTo Leave You....... by jaysG(m): 12:13am On Jun 09, 2017
sexybbstar:

Re: When Your Girlfriend DecidesTo Leave You....... by jargo89(m): 12:14am On Jun 09, 2017
PureWays:
Thanks alot. Dont we all need a lil of it in our lives? *smiles*
Re: When Your Girlfriend DecidesTo Leave You....... by jaysG(m): 12:14am On Jun 09, 2017
mmm... u have a point
Re: When Your Girlfriend DecidesTo Leave You....... by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 09, 2017
PureWays:

Good what?
Re: When Your Girlfriend DecidesTo Leave You....... by PureWays(m): 12:18am On Jun 09, 2017
sexybbstar:

Good what?
Apologies ma'am. Just ignore my comment.. The person I directed the comment to, got it. Apologies to the guy as well for singing too loud.
Re: When Your Girlfriend DecidesTo Leave You....... by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 09, 2017
PureWays:
Apologies ma'am. Just ignore my comment.. The person I directed the comment to, got it. Apologies to the guy as well for singing too loud.
cheesy
Re: When Your Girlfriend DecidesTo Leave You....... by jargo89(m): 12:22am On Jun 09, 2017
PureWays:
There wasnt a need for one bro. All in good spirit.
Re: When Your Girlfriend DecidesTo Leave You....... by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 09, 2017
Hehehe

#Dz Post z ....

#With the thought sinking evwy day deeper in guys head.. DT ladies are ***

Who are they doing, if they stay or go
Re: When Your Girlfriend DecidesTo Leave You....... by PureWays(m): 12:23am On Jun 09, 2017
sexybbstar:
cheesy
I remain cool on this one. cool
Re: When Your Girlfriend DecidesTo Leave You....... by 2dice01: 12:24am On Jun 09, 2017
so you eventually dump that guy via text abi?

She is speaking in parables grin #welldecoded
Re: When Your Girlfriend DecidesTo Leave You....... by PureWays(m): 12:25am On Jun 09, 2017
jargo89:
There wasnt a need for one bro. All in good spirit.
cool
Re: When Your Girlfriend DecidesTo Leave You....... by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 09, 2017
sexybbstar:

even if shez my dream girl,d moment she tells me she wants to leave,i wld jst ask y n let her go
Re: When Your Girlfriend DecidesTo Leave You....... by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 09, 2017
2dice01:
so you eventually dump that guy via text abi?

She is speaking in parables grin
#welldecoded

U guessed wrong.. I'm in a serious relationship and I don't see why I should drop him.
Re: When Your Girlfriend DecidesTo Leave You....... by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 09, 2017
PureWays:
let him alone grin.quit bein a spoiler grin
Re: When Your Girlfriend DecidesTo Leave You....... by PureWays(m): 12:34am On Jun 09, 2017
jargo89:
Thanks alot. Dont we all need a lil of it in our lives? *smiles*
Lol. Yeah.
Re: When Your Girlfriend DecidesTo Leave You....... by PureWays(m): 12:36am On Jun 09, 2017
lefulefu:

let him alone grin.quit bein a spoiler grin
Don't mind me jarey! I guess I liked the move.. Reminds me of my old self.. Lol.
Re: When Your Girlfriend DecidesTo Leave You....... by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 09, 2017
PureWays:
Don't mind me jarey! I guess I liked the move.. Reminds me of my old self.. Lol.
grin grin grin
Re: When Your Girlfriend DecidesTo Leave You....... by Alphamale2017(m): 12:45am On Jun 09, 2017
OP u are correct. in fact, banana fall on you
Re: When Your Girlfriend DecidesTo Leave You....... by jargo89(m): 12:54am On Jun 09, 2017
PureWays:
Really? Dont know if i should see that as a compliment or feel sad. LOL!!!
Re: When Your Girlfriend DecidesTo Leave You....... by jargo89(m): 12:58am On Jun 09, 2017
PureWays:
But you know; a lot of ladies get it twisted when receiving attention. Not all moves are intended for ulterior motives. Sometimes, making new friends might be the proximate cause.

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend DecidesTo Leave You....... by Nobody: 12:59am On Jun 09, 2017
grin

I totally agree with the OP...but some men are very greedy...if he can't have you, then no one will thats why a lot of women are in abusive relationship.

1 Like

Re: When Your Girlfriend DecidesTo Leave You....... by PureWays(m): 1:02am On Jun 09, 2017
jargo89:
But you know; a lot of ladies get it twisted when receiving attention. Not all moves are intended for ulterior motives. Sometimes, making new friends might be the proximate cause.
The funny part is that 99% of men can't hold the temptation of not asking a lady out when she's pretty to the eyes and close... Lol.

That's why most peeps don't believe in the idea of a male-female friendship, the score is always settled on the bed... Lol.
Re: When Your Girlfriend DecidesTo Leave You....... by PureWays(m): 1:05am On Jun 09, 2017
jargo89:
Really? Dont know if i should see that as a compliment or feel sad. LOL!!!
Why sad? Don't be bro, well, what is worth doing is worth doing well.... cheesy
Re: When Your Girlfriend DecidesTo Leave You....... by jargo89(m): 1:08am On Jun 09, 2017
PureWays:
Why sad? Don't be bro, well, what is worth doing is worth doing well.... cheesy
Hehehe.....i'll remember that.
Re: When Your Girlfriend DecidesTo Leave You....... by PureWays(m): 1:10am On Jun 09, 2017
jargo89:
Hehehe.....i'll remember that.
cool
Re: When Your Girlfriend DecidesTo Leave You....... by lenghtinny(m): 1:11am On Jun 09, 2017
Passenger's let her go comes to mind
Re: When Your Girlfriend DecidesTo Leave You....... by jargo89(m): 1:12am On Jun 09, 2017
PureWays:
The funny part is that 99% of men can't hold the temptation of not asking a lady out when she's pretty to the eyes and close... Lol.

That's why most peeps don't believe in the idea of a male-female friendship, the score is always settled on the bed... Lol.
99% is on the high side; even though i agree generally with you. But still; i've had very good non-sexual female friends over the years.

I feel the issue stems from both sides. Most women feel a guy is waisting their time, if he hasnt asked them out. And some guys are scared of being seen as "friendzoned".

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Tell Your Gf Or Bf There Mouth Smells Without Hurting Them / 20 Romantic Words That Make Girls Go Crazy / Reason Why Girl Like To Cry When Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.