Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,682 members, 7,813,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Popular Celeb Blogger Breaks 7 Day Old Marriage Answers God's Call(pic in) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Celeb Blogger Breaks 7 Day Old Marriage Answers God's Call(pic in) (528 Views)

Popular Celeb Cinematographer Enjoys Birthday Love From Radio Wife / Queen Wokoma’s 1-Year-old Marriage Ends (Photos) / Runs Girl, You Took This N*ked Pic In Your Sugar Daddy’s Room -chika Ike Slammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Celeb Blogger Breaks 7 Day Old Marriage Answers God's Call(pic in) by Oshoayodeji: 1:29am On Jun 09, 2017
reported that the Popular Nigerian entertainment blogger, Olu Famous of Olu Famous Blog is set to become a Pastor. He stated this in a blog post where he also revealed how his wife packed out of his house just 7 days after wedding.
Read Full Story below:
My dear brothers and sisters,
It is with a spirit overwhelmed with gratitude, a heart filled with joy unspeakable that I write this turning point note to you my readers and the general public.

The Ancient of Days and The King of all kings who created the Heavens, the Earth and the fullness thereof has CALLED me to leave everything I was doing to become His servant with a POWERFUL mandate to liberate His children from Limitations, Teach them how to bring their Ideas and Creative Senses to life and Anoint them with the power to prosper and live a fulfilled life.
It has been confirmed by servants of God that He has given me a special mandate, and I have been in His presence for days, leading to today, before making myself known officially.
How did I get here...

I resigned from my job, relocated to Lagos from Abuja in May 2013 to start my business full time as a Blogger and media consultant. I enjoyed rapid growth; by November 2013 was already one of the top 100 most visited sites in Nigeria.
By January 2014 I had bought another car, bought a land and my blog was ranking among top 74/75. Life was getting better, just the way I had thought it out before resigning from my job in Shell.

Then one day, late February 2014 (the day I started building my house), I met a lady who I thought would be the wife of my dreams. Unfortunately, meeting her turned out to be the biggest UPSET I had ever experienced. Let me just say in the last 3 years - February 2014 to February 2017 - I walked through the valley of the shadow of death all because of a woman, but the Lord in His infinite mercies kept me.

Things got so bad that I went to over 7 pastors at different times in Lagos, Nigeria, seeking for a solution to the troubles that came into my life because of marriage.

Read full interesting story here and comment!

naijashuu..co.ke/2017/06/see-famous-celebrity-blogger-that-is.html?m=1

What happened? I got into a bad marriage through spiritual manipulation.

naijashuu..co.ke/2017/06/see-famous--blogger-that-is.html?m=1
Re: Popular Celeb Blogger Breaks 7 Day Old Marriage Answers God's Call(pic in) by Oshoayodeji: 1:30am On Jun 09, 2017
[img][/img][right][/right][left][/left][url][/url]

na wa ooo

na wa ooo

na wa ooo

Re: Popular Celeb Blogger Breaks 7 Day Old Marriage Answers God's Call(pic in) by Oshoayodeji: 2:20am On Jun 09, 2017
Mynd44. Seun

(1) (Reply)

‘I Have Given Up So Much For My Pride And Joy’- Dabota Lawson / Nigerian Police Arrested The Richest Billionaire Kidnapper In The Country (video / Runtown And Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy In Los-angeles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.