Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,327 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Runs Girl, You Took This N*ked Pic In Your Sugar Daddy’s Room -chika Ike Slammed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Runs Girl, You Took This N*ked Pic In Your Sugar Daddy’s Room -chika Ike Slammed (7245 Views)

Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year / Uriel To Her Childhood Friend: Return My Belt You Took 14 Years Ago (Photo) / "Timaya, Let Me Be Your Sugar Mum" - 53-Year-Old, Plus-Sized Single Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Runs Girl, You Took This N*ked Pic In Your Sugar Daddy’s Room -chika Ike Slammed by mailtimi(m): 1:18pm On Nov 08, 2018
Hours back, Nollywood actress, Chika Ike, took to her Social Media page to share a somewhat sultry picture of her which left many fans drooling. The picture shows her completely topless but her breasts covered with her flowing hair. A lot of fans took to the post and commented on it, saying she looks elegant, and of course, sexy but some others (mostly the females) condemned her act.

Some said that they expected better from her and she should not have joined the likes of Toke Makinwa in doing something as ‘uncultured’ as this.

While others blasted her saying she should have at least celebrated her birthday with the less-privileged, a fan/non-fan of hers came out hard on the star actress. The fan claims that Chika Ike took the photo in her sugar-daddy’s hotel room.

See more: https://naijalog.com/runs-girl-i-know-you-took-this-nked-pic-in-your-sugar-daddys-room-chika-ike-under-attack/
Re: Runs Girl, You Took This N*ked Pic In Your Sugar Daddy’s Room -chika Ike Slammed by Kharol1234: 3:15pm On Nov 08, 2018
i hav nutin to say nxt plss....
Re: Runs Girl, You Took This N*ked Pic In Your Sugar Daddy’s Room -chika Ike Slammed by tstx(m): 4:53pm On Nov 08, 2018
White people call it Creativity
Re: Runs Girl, You Took This N*ked Pic In Your Sugar Daddy’s Room -chika Ike Slammed by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2018
they will do bad thing and yet act as motivational speakers grin grin .... listen to them at your own peril. abeg wey otunba cash dey now... grin

2 Likes

Re: Runs Girl, You Took This N*ked Pic In Your Sugar Daddy’s Room -chika Ike Slammed by ednut1(m): 7:32pm On Nov 08, 2018
Y follow a page to yab the person. Y not just unfollow. Frustrated pple.
Re: Runs Girl, You Took This N*ked Pic In Your Sugar Daddy’s Room -chika Ike Slammed by Michelle55: 7:39pm On Nov 08, 2018
What's my biz.. If I talk Wetin dey my mind now, dem go say I dey jealous. So make I kukuma siddon here dey observe

1 Like

Re: Runs Girl, You Took This N*ked Pic In Your Sugar Daddy’s Room -chika Ike Slammed by Igxx(m): 7:53pm On Nov 08, 2018
IDGAF
Re: Runs Girl, You Took This N*ked Pic In Your Sugar Daddy’s Room -chika Ike Slammed by Bossontop(m): 8:09pm On Nov 08, 2018
undecided
Well.....hoes

Re: Runs Girl, You Took This N*ked Pic In Your Sugar Daddy’s Room -chika Ike Slammed by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 08, 2018
Olosho everywhere kiss
Re: Runs Girl, You Took This N*ked Pic In Your Sugar Daddy’s Room -chika Ike Slammed by Richdad50(m): 9:02pm On Nov 08, 2018
Sad
Re: Runs Girl, You Took This N*ked Pic In Your Sugar Daddy’s Room -chika Ike Slammed by Godiula19(m): 9:20pm On Nov 08, 2018
6years Fb account for sale at affordable price 3k only, whatsap me here 08120082345
Re: Runs Girl, You Took This N*ked Pic In Your Sugar Daddy’s Room -chika Ike Slammed by omokiri5(m): 9:57pm On Nov 08, 2018
lol

Pls Nairalanders, I'm a graduate that needs help to get a keke maruwa to ride. Kindly check details on my signature. Thank you
Re: Runs Girl, You Took This N*ked Pic In Your Sugar Daddy’s Room -chika Ike Slammed by peteruuu(m): 3:32am On Nov 09, 2018
People now Glory in immorality!
Re: Runs Girl, You Took This N*ked Pic In Your Sugar Daddy’s Room -chika Ike Slammed by femi4: 6:13am On Nov 09, 2018
Harvard graduate my foot! Oloshoism in sheep clothing
Re: Runs Girl, You Took This N*ked Pic In Your Sugar Daddy’s Room -chika Ike Slammed by speedyconnect3: 6:22am On Nov 09, 2018
Na ur sugar daddy? shocked

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and testimonies below.
Re: Runs Girl, You Took This N*ked Pic In Your Sugar Daddy’s Room -chika Ike Slammed by shilenji(m): 8:51am On Nov 09, 2018
next=>

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid & Heavily Pregnant Tiwa Savage Having Fun At Don Jazzy House / * / ‘i Got My Big BO*BS From My Mum’, Yvonne Okoro ...(i Luv My BO*OBS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.