Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,531 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

‘I Have Given Up So Much For My Pride And Joy’- Dabota Lawson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Have Given Up So Much For My Pride And Joy’- Dabota Lawson (530 Views)

Dabota Lawson: 'I Regret Marrying Sunny Aku In 2014' / Dabota Lawson Reacts To Naomi Campbell And Wizkid’s GQ Photos / Dabota Lawson Builds Shopping Mall In Lekki, Set To Launch It Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Have Given Up So Much For My Pride And Joy’- Dabota Lawson by ebusfav: 6:36am On Jun 12, 2017
Ex-beauty queen Dabota Lawson, who took to Snapchat to share a beautiful photo of her daughter disclosed that she has given up so much for her pride and joy.

According to Dabota, she now lives a life of ‘thinking first what’s best for her Dabota’, she went further to disclose that she’s ready to do anything even if it will cost her her life.

Former beauty queen Dabota Lawson who was once married to billionaire businessman Sunny Aku, but got separated from him months ago, gave birth to her first child, a baby girl born on Saturday 8th of October, 2016.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/given-much-pride-joy-dabota-lawson-shares-adorable-photo-daughter.html

Lalasticlala

Re: ‘I Have Given Up So Much For My Pride And Joy’- Dabota Lawson by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 12, 2017
$500Million for the account.
Re: ‘I Have Given Up So Much For My Pride And Joy’- Dabota Lawson by itsop(m): 6:38am On Jun 12, 2017
Hmmmm... that's mothers love
Re: ‘I Have Given Up So Much For My Pride And Joy’- Dabota Lawson by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 12, 2017
That's the joy of motherhood. Enjoy my dear.
Children are priceless.
Re: ‘I Have Given Up So Much For My Pride And Joy’- Dabota Lawson by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 12, 2017
Do not give up your life too

you are losing money by not MAKING MONEY.
Download MINI IMPORTATION GUIDE for free now.

Learn how you can import from Chine, USA for cheap and ship your goods to Nigeria easily and stres freee!
Check my signature.

Δ
Re: ‘I Have Given Up So Much For My Pride And Joy’- Dabota Lawson by ramdris(m): 7:39am On Jun 12, 2017
Really?

(1) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua To Visit Nigeria In August / Falz D Bad Guy Pose With New Award From Hiptv / Mystery Death: Adamu Invited Many Young Girls To His House For Sex — Cook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.