Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Wealthy guy or highly libidinous guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wealthy guy or highly libidinous guy? (3036 Views)

What Comes To Ur Mind When U See A Fine Guy Or Girl ? / What Make U Dislike A Guy Or Girl At First Sight / Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wealthy guy or highly libidinous guy? by Olatunji(m): 2:20pm On Jun 04, 2005
It is a regular prayer that God should bless one in all aspects of life. I have taken a thorough look at the reasons being given by ladies for their promiscuity. Some would say, I became promiscuous because he failed in his responsibilities in that the guy failed to provide the needed shelter(accommodation), correct balanced diets and inability to trip her. cry

However, another school of thought would say that their reason for being promiscuous is the inability of the guy to perform either averagely or a little above average on the bed. They would say despite being comfortable they cannot afford to miss the real thing (sexual intercourse ) with their guys at the highest level. So, they could probably go out with a poor guy that has high libido for sex.  sad embarassed

The simple question is now if given the two  riches and high libido which one would our ladies go for?
[move][/move]Options of enormous wealth or high libido take one![move][/move]
Re: Wealthy guy or highly libidinous guy? by Seun(m): 2:33pm On Jun 04, 2005
- Do you mean riches with zero libido versus libido with zero riches?

- Or do you mean riches with average libido vs. high libido with middle-class income?
Re: Wealthy guy or highly libidinous guy? by Olatunji(m): 2:43pm On Jun 04, 2005
Mr Administrator, of the first option high libido with zero riches or riches with zero libido. The other option is for other times.
Re: Wealthy guy or highly libidinous guy? by hotpikin(f): 12:52am On Jun 06, 2005
sowwie oh....i'd choose both...yea..yea...i'm greedy rolleyes grin
Re: Wealthy guy or highly libidinous guy? by Pinky(f): 9:18am On Jun 06, 2005
hmnn this is tight! I really cant imagine my guy being bad in bed despite all his money! I also cant imagine him being good in bed with no doe! ha! God help us..
if he doesnt satisfy me in bed & I look elsewhere for satisfaction, people will say am promiscuous, I would want to be a faithful wife so God.. let him have a very high LIBIDO plsssssss!
about money, one needs that to sustain a marriage or relationship so..........May that not be abscent o!
all am saying in effect is that! its hard to choose libido & let go money or choose money & let go libido!
[/move] they go hand in hand [move]
Re: Wealthy guy or highly libidinous guy? by Chigszy(f): 3:40pm On Jun 08, 2005
wow these are really too extremes, if the guy is too wealthy, he is most likely to be a player. if he is too full of sexual energy then he is addicted to sex and will also grave sex often to the point that he would look elsewhere to satisfy himself (just like Halle Barry's ex husband.) she was apparently the most gorgeous human being on earth rolleyes but she could not contain her man or rather her ex found his sexual fullfillment outside the marriage with numerous women. that is why the woman is traumatised and vouched never to get married again sad. Anyway the point is that given the choice i would choose neither. i would not need a wealthy guy because i plan to make it big myself grin. and i do not need a guy that would break my back every daywink
Re: Wealthy guy or highly libidinous guy? by Pinky(f): 8:50pm On Jun 08, 2005
i agree with the last poster
Re: Wealthy guy or highly libidinous guy? by legs(f): 8:19am On Jun 09, 2005
Sorry oh! But didn't someone here say something about no premarital sex on another page?
Re: Wealthy guy or highly libidinous guy? by tayotina(f): 9:57am On Jun 09, 2005
All that glitters is not gold!!! I would love a man for who he is and not for what he has. The only constant thing in this life is change so if he is not rich today, he would be tomorrow. If you should go in for a rich guy, then you must be prepared to share him and his wealth with other ladies.

And as chigszy rightly said, there is no need going in for a 'back breaker'. Sex is not the most important thing in a relationship.
Re: Wealthy guy or highly libidinous guy? by Seun(m): 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2005
What is the most important thing in a relationship?
Re: Wealthy guy or highly libidinous guy? by Pinky(f): 8:28pm On Jun 09, 2005
seun:

What is the most important thing in a relationship?
seun make a wild guess
Re: Wealthy guy or highly libidinous guy? by Seun(m): 8:55pm On Jun 09, 2005
If it's not sex, then it must be ... food
Re: Wealthy guy or highly libidinous guy? by legs(f): 8:10am On Jun 10, 2005
Seun:

If it's not sex, then it must be ... food

.... definitely a regular guy!
Re: Wealthy guy or highly libidinous guy? by IAH(f): 10:56pm On Jun 10, 2005
I want both! I want both!!
Re: Wealthy guy or highly libidinous guy? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 11, 2005
I want both but if both options were to be critically examined, then I would say, "um ... money".

Don't call me longthroat oh, but if the guy handle you on top of your [I]hungry-belle[/I], na doctor go end am.
Re: Wealthy guy or highly libidinous guy? by legs(f): 3:10pm On Jun 13, 2005
stababy:

I want both but if both options were to be critically examined, then I would say, "um ... money".

Don't call me longthroat oh, but if the guy handle you on top of your [I]hungry-belle[/I], na doctor go end am.
actually she does have a point....
Re: Wealthy guy or highly libidinous guy? by Greatpeter(m): 8:07pm On Jul 04, 2005
Hmmm hmmm Women in the house!
Re: Wealthy guy or highly libidinous guy? by WesleyanA(f): 4:46am On Sep 13, 2005
wealthy.
Re: Wealthy guy or highly libidinous guy? by hotangel2(f): 6:23am On Sep 13, 2005
I love eating my cake and having it. So lets go with both.
Re: Wealthy guy or highly libidinous guy? by layi(m): 11:40am On Sep 13, 2005
*assumin a ladies postion now*

Difficult to choose..cos high libido only means he's got the drive/voracious appetite for sex. This doesnt mean he's good in bed.
Monotonous sex is as good as no sex. Even if d question is restructured. I'll still go for the Rich guy...
sex+empty stomach= death
Re: Wealthy guy or highly libidinous guy? by Bibi(m): 1:18pm On Sep 13, 2005
omg...libidos has kept the ladies coming, not the riches. But the riches play along before the libidos come...I think I need both for the calibare of babes i go for....I need the money for classy babes and the libidos for keeping them coming back.
Re: Wealthy guy or highly libidinous guy? by johnbosco(m): 12:48pm On Sep 14, 2005
waohhhhhh !! i think i have the 2 so what do ladies in the house say cheesy
Re: Wealthy guy or highly libidinous guy? by WesleyanA(f): 9:53pm On Sep 14, 2005
i say : "nice topic you created . . you have a nice username too by the way rhymes with ajasco + pa john" cheesy
Re: Wealthy guy or highly libidinous guy? by hotangel2(f): 4:56am On Sep 15, 2005
JOhnbosco didnt creat the topic wesley!
Re: Wealthy guy or highly libidinous guy? by WesleyanA(f): 4:57am On Sep 15, 2005
my bad lipsrsealed
Re: Wealthy guy or highly libidinous guy? by makgod(m): 8:47am On Sep 15, 2005
hey i have both... but i dont want any woman for ever..., howz dat huh....?

u women are soo soo soo greedy.....,u never get satisfied nomatter what.
who says if u even have both u gonna be satisfy......
infact let be hushhhhhhh.
Re: Wealthy guy or highly libidinous guy? by WesleyanA(f): 11:06pm On Sep 16, 2005
guys are never satisfied either. rolleyes
Re: Wealthy guy or highly libidinous guy? by eveseh(f): 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2006
ifm the wealthy guy dont want me he wanna used me and dumpt me
i'll take the libidinous that loves me grin
Re: Wealthy guy or highly libidinous guy? by caticati: 3:56pm On Jul 23, 2010
Let us look critically at this question. Money or sex?

Money is good, and it keeps the relationship healthy even when there is bad sex involved. but the truth is that money is only enjoyed for a phase. When that phase is over, you begin to get tired of it, and desire more from your man. At that point, you will want to try to change your man, communicate with him, and tell him what he should do to you in bed.

However, being the rich guy that attracts so much attention from ladies, (because ladies go after rich guys mostly because of their money) he may definitely not have the time to give you all the attention you desire socially, physically, sexually, romantically and otherwise. This singular act will undoubtedly make the woman look else ware for that attention.

So you see, money is good, but the inevitable future of having it abundantly without the side attraction is what should be feared.

On the other hand, a man that knows how to turn you on and eventually fulfilling your sexual needs is 100% different from just having sex. Too much of sex isn't seen as fun anymore for the ladies. An average lady out there mostly desire an average man, okay in bed, with a promising future, as long as he will be able to give you 80% of what women wants, Love Sex and Money.

What i am saying in essence is that choosing money and high libido, i will go for money, because i sure can't stand a man that is always sex hungry, and Will want to have it many times a day. i will eventually faint. infact, i will run away from that house. But if you say i should choose between riches and a man that is absolutely good in bed, then i will choose the later.
Re: Wealthy guy or highly libidinous guy? by adaybola(f): 4:30pm On Jul 23, 2010
Both are important in every relationship. I can't imagine poverty in my life (God forbid bad tin!) and neither can I imagine a lulu in my bed (oh my! Unimaginable!!)

I have my own money so I don't depend on any man for money. But, am sorry I’m very careful of spending my money on a man (most men take advantage of that). So, he has to pay for the outings, vacations and stuff. He has to be comfortable, at least a very stable and nice income to be able to provide all this.

Secondly, libido is very good O! I can't imagine a 2mins-in bed-man. It's just never going to work for me! Haba! Which kai love be dat! I go run as fast as my leg go carry me.

Ain’t got libido ke?
Re: Wealthy guy or highly libidinous guy? by Omolola1(f): 4:42pm On Jul 23, 2010
this thread is so reasonable, thumbs up to you poster grin

both are very important o! money without libido is suffering in silence grin
and libido without money is suffering in the open grin coz d children go just plenty yakata with kwashiokwor grin and plenty plenty other lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Wealthy guy or highly libidinous guy? by papa190(m): 11:24pm On Jul 23, 2010
^^
ROTFLMFAO grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will U Do If Your First Boyfriend Comes Into Your Life And Ur Married? / She Has Refused To Let Go Even When I've Told Her We Can't Get Married / Would You Still Go Ahead With The Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.