Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,587 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

What Comes To Ur Mind When U See A Fine Guy Or Girl ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Comes To Ur Mind When U See A Fine Guy Or Girl ? (4233 Views)

Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut / Ladies~ What Comes To Ur Mind First When... / Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Comes To Ur Mind When U See A Fine Guy Or Girl ? by emmy11(f): 11:44am On Jul 01, 2013
ladies n gents ! I put this question to u all but first my take:........

what comes to my mind anytime i see a fine guy isss ........ lol its funny shaa, I just start imagining the size of his third leg, how strong he will be, how romantic he will be when digging me down Lolzz. Let get ur tot wen u see a fine girl or guy be frank !

1 Like

Re: What Comes To Ur Mind When U See A Fine Guy Or Girl ? by daisyella: 4:03pm On Jul 01, 2013
undecided angry
Re: What Comes To Ur Mind When U See A Fine Guy Or Girl ? by oyincute: 4:08pm On Jul 01, 2013
[/quote][quote author=emmy11]ladies n gents ! I put this question to u all but first my take:........

what comes to my mind anytime i see a fine guy isss ........ lol its funny shaa, I just start imagining the size of his third leg, how strong he will be, how romantic he will be when digging me down Lolzz. Let get ur tot wen u see a fine girl or guy be frank !

baaaad girl wink grin
Re: What Comes To Ur Mind When U See A Fine Guy Or Girl ? by Kaylaychii(m): 4:16pm On Jul 01, 2013
Well,, I just admire for a while and smile. I they sha tell people when dem fine troway, cool
Re: What Comes To Ur Mind When U See A Fine Guy Or Girl ? by Enegod(m): 5:33pm On Jul 01, 2013
op i checked your pic...i noticed that you have a big asss...nothing came to my mind shaa
Re: What Comes To Ur Mind When U See A Fine Guy Or Girl ? by Caseless: 6:30pm On Jul 01, 2013
When i see a beautiful gal, o'cos she get my thirdleg gyrating biaxially. And emmy11 this is what happened when i looked ya back.

*jumps outta thread*
Re: What Comes To Ur Mind When U See A Fine Guy Or Girl ? by mchileks4luv(f): 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2013
☺ķªª¥ Oº°˚˚°º as for ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ when a handsome guy what comes on M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ mind is a one nite stand with him,like fu*k him well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Comes To Ur Mind When U See A Fine Guy Or Girl ? by hrykanu231(m): 7:45pm On Jul 01, 2013
What comes 2 my mind is...her waist, *singing*All I want is ur waist, ur waist
Re: What Comes To Ur Mind When U See A Fine Guy Or Girl ? by Bisjosh(f): 9:06pm On Jul 01, 2013
I check below his belt undecided
And quickly take my eyes off before he catches me grin
Re: What Comes To Ur Mind When U See A Fine Guy Or Girl ? by EejaNla01(m): 9:12pm On Jul 01, 2013
Countless thought
Re: What Comes To Ur Mind When U See A Fine Guy Or Girl ? by haitto99(m): 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2013
simple,toast,f**k and fashy

1 Like

Re: What Comes To Ur Mind When U See A Fine Guy Or Girl ? by Aklofs: 10:24pm On Jul 01, 2013
Enegod: op i checked your pic...i noticed that you have a big asss...nothing came to my mind shaa
Badoo!Nothing dey my mind 2 after seeing it
Re: What Comes To Ur Mind When U See A Fine Guy Or Girl ? by OmoAlata1(f): 12:00am On Jul 02, 2013
When I see a hot looking guy, I fantasize about how well he can gyrate his hips and how many strokes can he do before he screams halleluyah
Re: What Comes To Ur Mind When U See A Fine Guy Or Girl ? by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 02, 2013
the only thing that comes to my mind when i see a fine girl...is women's rights and appreciation for women hood...
Re: What Comes To Ur Mind When U See A Fine Guy Or Girl ? by Phranciz(m): 9:54am On Jul 02, 2013
Well when I see a fine , I first look at her lips and imagine getting a head from those lips. I know its bad but can't help it.
Re: What Comes To Ur Mind When U See A Fine Guy Or Girl ? by Enegod(m): 9:59am On Jul 02, 2013
Aklofs:
Badoo!Nothing dey my mind 2 after seeing it
you sure?
Re: What Comes To Ur Mind When U See A Fine Guy Or Girl ? by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 02, 2013
See a cool ruggedly handsome dude?..... cool....Will breathe in , breathe out....compose myself with a bland look and murmur ouch!,... smiley

Then looks away sad
Re: What Comes To Ur Mind When U See A Fine Guy Or Girl ? by emmy11(f): 11:54am On Jul 02, 2013
daisyella: undecided angry
Kaylaychii: Well,, I just admire for a while and smile. I they sha tell people when dem fine troway, cool
haitto99: simple,toast,f**k and fashy

For those of u liking my ass LOLZZZ u can only view bt can't touch !
Re: What Comes To Ur Mind When U See A Fine Guy Or Girl ? by olumaxi(m): 12:08pm On Jul 02, 2013
Whatelse than to apreciate Jah
Re: What Comes To Ur Mind When U See A Fine Guy Or Girl ? by akin003(m): 12:26pm On Jul 02, 2013
emmy11:

For those of u liking my ass LOLZZZ u can only view bt can't touch !

Well can I come for a closer inspection,considering u aren't so faraway from where I am wink
Re: What Comes To Ur Mind When U See A Fine Guy Or Girl ? by sexymoma(f): 12:38pm On Jul 02, 2013
haitto99: simple,toast,f**k and fashy
Simple, Agree, Chop your money, found real love, still chopping your money, Invest through chopping your money and fashy. cool
Re: What Comes To Ur Mind When U See A Fine Guy Or Girl ? by Popowaa: 12:48pm On Jul 02, 2013
All i do is admire and smtimes go forward to tell the guy he is cute or hot.
Re: What Comes To Ur Mind When U See A Fine Guy Or Girl ? by engrhorla(m): 1:49pm On Jul 02, 2013
mchileks4luv: ☺ķªª¥
Oº°˚˚°º as for ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ when a handsome guy what comes on M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥
mind is a one nite stand with him,like fu*k him well.
Hmmm..dat sounds so yummy! Wil luv a practical
Re: What Comes To Ur Mind When U See A Fine Guy Or Girl ? by mysticgal(f): 1:49pm On Jul 02, 2013
when i do i tell you straight,you are cute and handsome.me no forming,when i do they will be like uh,buh if you ugly just my stare go tell you wats up undecided
Re: What Comes To Ur Mind When U See A Fine Guy Or Girl ? by chei: 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2013
I walk up to her and say, you're so adorable.
Re: What Comes To Ur Mind When U See A Fine Guy Or Girl ? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 02, 2013
Tell my kitty kat to shut her watery lips .up! angry

3 Likes

Re: What Comes To Ur Mind When U See A Fine Guy Or Girl ? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2013
When i see a fine babe, the first thing that comes to my mind is the Halo theory, how she can be percieved as a smart person just because of her beauty, then i start to think of all the open doors that will be opened to her based on her looks, then my minds dives into more complex thoughts about such industries that give such opportunities based on looks. After that i start to study her to see if she,s smart and if she is, then such babe will pose a danger to other people. After being satisfied with my analysis, i then start to stare at her boobs. True story cool

1 Like

Re: What Comes To Ur Mind When U See A Fine Guy Or Girl ? by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:37pm On Jul 02, 2013
sexymoma: Simple, Agree, Chop your money, found real love, still chopping your money, Invest through chopping your money and fashy. cool

Ajigbijigbi....shoooooo!
Re: What Comes To Ur Mind When U See A Fine Guy Or Girl ? by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2013
Una don spoil finish.....*runs away*
Re: What Comes To Ur Mind When U See A Fine Guy Or Girl ? by ugoland2013: 4:04pm On Jul 02, 2013
I will smile at the girl at first...note that University of Nigeria post UTME application form is out you can call Peter now on 08133793929 including past questions and answers
Re: What Comes To Ur Mind When U See A Fine Guy Or Girl ? by fulli16(m): 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2013
i just admire her...then start imagine the worst that could be unleashed from beneath the package!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl Caught His Boyfriend Cheating. Pics. / . / “I Dated Laycon For Five Years, Suffered With Him And Fed Him With My Money,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.