Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi (48794 Views)

"Baba Suwe Is Not DEAD" - Mr Latin Cries Out After Fake Rumors / Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment / Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by MzDarocha(f): 10:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
sseunth:
You brain is outdated

argue with ur ancestors

Only a nairalander can rain this kinda insult...... I hail una
Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by tola268: 5:33am On Jun 10, 2017
Akshow:
Nigeria is a lawless state. I remember that saga then. The man was embarrassed for nothing cos despite all the laxatives given to him, he didn't shait any drugs. Now the useless agency has refused to pay him his compensation. What Nonsense!
That is why Nigeria is not worth of living. They oppress people in daylight, they kill inocent, they don't obey rule of law, everybody is master in his/her position, the kings don't worry about the life of chiefs, the governors cheat workers, the adults refuse to recognise children, the religious leaders take position of God infront of followers.... And we are shouting change. Do you think God is fool?

2 Likes

Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by tballeyy(m): 7:27am On Jun 10, 2017
Nbote:
Torture kini... Abeggi... He's sick becos he swallowed drugs and refused to shit it out jare...
just be carefull so that ur mouth won't put u into problem u will be telling ur granchild, forget say we dey for social media
Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by tballeyy(m): 7:28am On Jun 10, 2017
Nbote:
Torture kini... Abeggi... He's sick becos he swallowed drugs and refused to shit it out jare...
just be carefull so that ur mouth won't put u into problem u will be telling ur granchild, forget say we dey for social media do know AHSEE? Wan a tae lashee
Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by tballeyy(m): 7:38am On Jun 10, 2017
emeijeh:
And the torture was about 4 years ago, if I am not mistaken.

Why are we hearing this issue now?

**but baba Suwe, you strong sha!
The shìt no gree fall out, despite all the torture

***Oba say make I give you this hand grin
it posible, things like that shot someone's life
Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by slimwizz(m): 8:34am On Jun 10, 2017
Babe suwe,since 4 yrs NDLA has torturf u.you knw got pain then.i guess u run out of money.u con dey use tortured as an excuse.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Over-rated Nigerian Artistes By Naijatainment / Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend / Diane: How Kaduna People Treated Me – Ex BBNaija House Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.