Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi (48800 Views)

"Baba Suwe Is Not DEAD" - Mr Latin Cries Out After Fake Rumors / Jigan Babaoja Gives Baba Suwe Money For His Treatment / Baba Suwe Is Sick And Dying As His Colleagues Abandon Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by Copperfield(m): 1:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
Another film episode shocked
Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by woleabayo(f): 1:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
God knows who and who is saying the true if he claims he did not swallow he should live them for God to fight for him ..............thou me self no believe say he no do that thing walayi
Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by Bigajeff(m): 1:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
Pioneer of Yoruba films comedy to my mind right now. How many of you remember Baba Sala. Lukuluku. Latin etc
Poo or no Pupu, the truth of the matter is that Babasuwe needs attention right now. Abeg help am
Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by catherineokezie(f): 1:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
if u ask me na who I go ask...all these celebrity most of them aren't what they present themselves to be. now NDLEA is responsible for his illness, probably this is illness is as a result of old age
Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by shuddyy: 1:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
casidyhopkins17:

Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning cause is fixed (outcome of the games is known already).

Scammer!!!
Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
Something is phishing here...
Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by Bomoobacom(m): 1:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
Igbos will be like.... Good for him
Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by tobibodunde1992: 1:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
sseunth:
You brain is outdated

argue with ur ancestors

guy.u dey vex o
Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by tuntech2000: 1:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
did he believe in Jesus Christ..... i guess the answer is NO....
Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by alukstea(m): 1:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
Baba Suwe - That Black Legend .

I hope he gets the attention he seeks, his colleague should rally round and reach out to him ooh not until the unthinkable happens .
Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by Mac2016(m): 1:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
With this kind of baseless comments, even as against evidential submissions, from Nairalanders here - the youths, the so called leaders of tomorrow, I am afraid this country has a bleak future.

Youths that still believe that Baba Suwe used juju and stuck only to what they want to believe even without proof. The nation is doomed for hell because we raise youths "future leaders" that want nothing to do with proofs and evidences but only to what they want to believe...

1 Like

Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by klax(m): 1:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nbote:
Torture kini... Abeggi... He's sick becos he swallowed drugs and refused to shit it out jare...

Look at another bitumen coated brain suffering from dirrohea of the brain and same time suffering from serious celebra palsy.

No word to qualify you by reading your statement I know definitely the region or the tribe you came from.

Go and see your parent they have more to tell you about your person and your state of mind. No offense just advise and at the same time no apology.
Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by Ericjohnsonjnr(m): 1:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
Baba suwe is broke uncle find a job ...n-power dey pay now oo
Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by BayodeAkinola(m): 1:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
Omg... Get well soon baba.... Those idiots gotta pay for what they did...

">click here to watch and download this twyse funny instagram skit
cheesy grin wink
Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by stagger: 1:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nbote:
Torture kini... Abeggi... He's sick becos he swallowed drugs and refused to shit it out jare...

Let us not reason like kids. If he had swallowed drugs, his digestive enzymes would have opened the packaging and whatever drugs inside would have killed him instantly once this had happened. It takes a maximum of 24 hours to occur.

Baba Suwe was in custody for close to 2 weeks. When nothing was expelled, the NDLEA now said he used juju to make it disappear (imagine what a law enforcement agency would claim in the 21st century). Baba Suwe filed a suit and on the strength of the evidence, he was awarded 25 million in damages.

The CBN should be compelled via a court order to withhold this money from the NDLEA account to pay Baba Suwe what they owe.

1 Like

Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by walosky(m): 1:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
Dem don drill hin yansh like Bobrisky
Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by ipobbigot7: 1:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
Baba Suwe should look for another excuse and not attach his ailments which could be as a result of advancement in age to a supposedly torture by NDLA which took place many years back.

Meanwhile the NDLA should have paid him the damage as ordered by the court.
Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by Opoki(m): 2:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
Bigajeff:
Pioneer of Yoruba films comedy to my mind right now. How many of you remember Baba Sala. Lukuluku. Latin etc
Poo or no Pupu, the truth of the matter is that Babasuwe needs attention right now. Abeg help am
Pls look for a pipe of about 3cm in diameter and insert it down to your intestine.

Deficate for about 5times in a day and sieve it with your own Han with no nose cover or glove.

You will understand the idea of trauma this guy went through those period.

He was x-rayed, they find nothing.

He was given double the normal dose of the best laxative around and was forced to sieve his on shit with bare hand yet they weren't satisfied.

The inserted a tube into his intestine and practically evacuated everything in his abdomen yet they find nothing...

I don't know what I do to hurt God in my last life that made him throw me come this Naija... Syria sef go better cos by now I go don become refugee in Canada

2 Likes

Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by Xerum(m): 2:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
you look too pretty to utter such curse words...easy there.

My thoughts exactly. Hey, but the clothes & looks does not make the lady. lipsrsealed

...and this is lalaland
Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by Enemyofpeace: 2:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
Abeg park well jo

Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by Lerumo: 2:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nbote:

So you had the evidence and refused to come out with it.
Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by Mcponpin(m): 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
he's almost a gay...
Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by walexix(m): 2:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
If you've been beaten by any force, you people that condemned Baba Suwe won't say that. Although i didn't say is the course likewise i didn't say is not the course.
Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by mikkypel(m): 2:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
When he came on stage with other three actors.. I saw he couldn't move well.... He did not even say much things... Baba suwe that i know will be the one to say all the things to catch audience attention, he was just shaking and looking at Aluwe, okunu and co

The man is seriously sick

But on the flip side, i now believe all these celebrities are mot actually rich... Fake life plenty.. It is when they fall ill you easily know
Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by Mpanyi: 2:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
Mac2016:
With this kind of baseless comments, even as against evidential submissions, from Nairalanders here - the youths, the so called leaders of tomorrow, I am afraid this country has a bleak future.

Youths that still believe that Baba Suwe used juju and stuck only to what they want to believe even without proof. The nation is doomed for hell because we raise youths "future leaders" that want nothing to do with proofs and evidences but only to what they want to u...

You said it all
Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by Nbote(m): 2:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
klax:

Look at another bitumen coated brain suffering from dirrohea of the brain and same time suffering from serious celebra palsy.

No word to qualify you by reading your statement I know definitely the region or the tribe you came from.

Go and see your parent they have more to tell you about your person and your state of mind. No offense just advise and at the same time no apology.

Really Is dat all u have to say??
Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by sepalapen(m): 4:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
You see am injustice every where . seun and co i no see your comment make sure push this op to appropriate site
Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by aduje(m): 4:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
Akshow:
Nigeria is a lawless state. I remember that saga then. The man was embarrassed for nothing cos despite all the laxatives given to him, he didn't shait any drugs. Now the useless agency has refused to pay him his compensation. What Nonsense!

Sadly, His legal representative, Barrister Bamidele Francis Aturu is late. Is his chamber still functional? Let NDLEA pay N25m to Babatunde Omidina and he will get well instantly. The government, the politicians and leaders do not care. If the man dies today (God forbid), the creme de la creme will come out to celebrate him. In our society, we love only when the fellow is dead.

1 Like

Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by DownloadFt(m): 5:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nice post
Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by afponline: 5:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
So, this man is still in this case. Na wa o.

Anyway, you can join this WhatsApp link and share your touching stories, inspire someone today.

https:///5hMkoTAhBPLHksgMUv2loB
Re: Baba Suwe Is Very Sick Due To NDLEA Torture - Yomi Fabiyi by adediamond07(m): 6:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
the torture and the ailment, 4 years after, that could be proven possible by medics.
but the 25m part, Haba!!! that's injustice.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mitchell Gentry 18th Birthday: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Daughter On Her Birthday / Portable Escapes Police Arrest While Spraying Fans Money In Asaba (Video) / Korede Bello Mobbed By Students In Niger Republic (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.