Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

I Want To Get Committed To A Church - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want To Get Committed To A Church (13919 Views)

Top 10 International Christian Footballers Committed To The Faith / Bolanle Ambode Committed Sacrilege And Should Apologise — African Church Bishop / Lady Who Followed Her Friend To A 'Church Event' In Lagos In Unstable Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Get Committed To A Church by Johnson5258: 6:58pm On Jun 11, 2017
Hello sir/ma,

I want to use this privilege to convey the gospel of peace of our lord Jesus christ to you.

I need you to understand that the day an insane person realize his insanity is the day of his liberation and some people will still gather to remind him of it but because he is liberated he will not even answer them, thank God for your liberation from the realm of darkness and welcome to the new world, realm of Light.

Jesus christ said 'except a man is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God' John 3:3 before you can follow Jesus you have to be born again and the truth is that you can even be in a church and join the workers and your heart be far from God but God Is willing to have you back sir/ma.

Let's further our discussion, I am Johnson and you can reach me on 0818042207, I use the same number for whatsapp, you can reach me anytime.

Note: If you don't know where you are going then anybody is free to push you around so neglect all negative perceptions.

May the Grace of the lord Jesus Christ abide with you.

Thank you.
Re: I Want To Get Committed To A Church by Meetleader: 7:32pm On Jun 11, 2017
Lord have mercy on your children

1 Like

Re: I Want To Get Committed To A Church by maxxy: 7:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
jayinfo2:

Please tell me a good church that can bring me back to life.

I really need your help .

Sent you a private message
Re: I Want To Get Committed To A Church by Sammy2GS(m): 8:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
jayinfo2:
Hello nairaland, please help a brother I just came to a consciousness that I can't do thing's by my power again. I have relied on my capabilities and have failed. Now I know it's only God that can direct me right.

I have made a resolution to get closer to God but I can't do this all by myself

That is the reason I came back to Lagos from the north.

I currently stay at Abule Egba Lagos and I need a good church that I can be committed to and would help my spiritual and physical life even if it is not near Abule Egba. Since I don't have the holy spirit yet to lead me to a good Church.

Re: I Want To Get Committed To A Church by essence1: 8:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
Start by reading your Bible first. Pray, asking God to direct your step. He will.

Be careful, there are many false prophets now more than ever.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Get Committed To A Church by Johnson5258: 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
Ok.

Well I attend Redeem church and there is an organogram we follow as a standard that helps you improve in the spirit, the first level is to join the believers class after then you will be subjected to deliverance, baptized by water and by Holy spirit then, you will commence a workers-in-training class and after the lecture and you become a worker in the church from there to deacon, assistant pastor, full pastor...... and so on but join first and be punctual.

May God help you brother in Jesus Name!

Thank you.
Re: I Want To Get Committed To A Church by MiddleDimension: 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
jayinfo2:
Hello nairaland, please help a brother I just came to a consciousness that I can't do thing's by my power again. I have relied on my capabilities and have failed. Now I know it's only God that can direct me right.

I currently stay at Abule Egba Lagos and I need a good church that I can be committed to and would help my spiritual and physical life even if it is not near Abule Egba. Since I don't have the holy spirit yet to lead me to a good Church.

i am a atheist but i would recommend that no matter your choice of church or whatever, you may want to look at tHe Rosicrucian Order aka Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis.

Those people have made me stop being too antagonistic of christianity, Islam and all the other religions.
Re: I Want To Get Committed To A Church by mzhorlah(f): 9:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
church will only stir you up. the things of the spirit are intentional
Re: I Want To Get Committed To A Church by abbainfotech: 10:00pm On Jun 11, 2017
I recommend Daystar Christian Centre. Oregun. Spiritual and very youthful. You can dedicate a month or two to checking if these places of worship then you would make a choice afterwards.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Get Committed To A Church by mikkyword(m): 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
jayinfo2:

i humbly recommend The Redeemed Christian Church of God(RCCG)

1 Like

Re: I Want To Get Committed To A Church by JhyMedex: 10:32pm On Jun 11, 2017
blueseacats:
People are trying to free themselves from shackles you are looking for the nearest slave plantation. I don't understand.
Bruh.. the quote on your signature.. where isn't from pls...A movie or book?..
Re: I Want To Get Committed To A Church by Shakitibob0: 11:12pm On Jun 11, 2017
Jayinfo2

There is a church directly opposite that uba bank at uturn busstop....The pastor sabi and all the members are accommodating... Its called TLC..

I do attend their new year Crossover vigil
Re: I Want To Get Committed To A Church by MarkSole: 12:11am On Jun 12, 2017
IS THE CHURCH TODAY, ADDING VALUE TO ANYONE'S LIFE?
Re: I Want To Get Committed To A Church by skumy(m): 12:20am On Jun 12, 2017
i ll recommend RCCG..emmauel sanctuary agbe road abule egba.....come i assure you d best ..

1 Like

Re: I Want To Get Committed To A Church by Nobody: 2:09am On Jun 12, 2017
JhyMedex:

Bruh.. the quote on your signature.. where isn't from pls...A movie or book?..
During the inversion on the Omaha beach on D-day, the invading allied soldiers led by Norman cota was met by intense fire power from the stationed German army. The defense was so strong that allied soldiers were being killed on the beaches without firing a bullet or even setting foot on Omaha. In the face of defeat danger and little option, Norman cota said this words to encourage his men:" gentle men we are being killed on the beaches, let's go inland and be killed " he led the way and ran right into the fire, his men followed, and they afterwards over powered German soldiers and took Omaha. That's what you know today as deal day.
Re: I Want To Get Committed To A Church by fuckerholic(m): 7:22am On Jun 12, 2017
simplex2:
It would be better you focus on self development. No church will ever give you rancour; you will keep pursuing that spiritual satisfaction until you become frustrated.

If God cares about you, he will reveal his hidden self to you and not through some churches that will rob you of your little money.
Grail message..try it and see how you will be liberated

1 Like

Re: I Want To Get Committed To A Church by fuckerholic(m): 7:26am On Jun 12, 2017
jayinfo2:

The only good advice I can give you is to get trained and teaching from grail message and see how fulfilled and self realised in the universal truth about life and God himself
Re: I Want To Get Committed To A Church by fuckerholic(m): 7:28am On Jun 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Very funny...

You of all people that lives on Romance section wants to get committed to a church?

Tell me another lie
Hey boy..change is the constant thing..anybody can change at anytime
Re: I Want To Get Committed To A Church by JhyMedex: 4:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
blueseacats:
During the inversion on the Omaha beach on D-day, the invading allied soldiers led by Norman cota was met by intense fire power from the stationed German army. The defense was so strong that allied soldiers were being killed on the beaches without firing a bullet or even setting foot on Omaha. In the face of defeat danger and little option, Norman cota said this words to encourage his men:" gentle men we are being killed on the beaches, let's go inland and be killed " he led the way and ran right into the fire, his men followed, and they afterwards over powered German soldiers and took Omaha. That's what you know today as deal day.

grin...its sounds so badass ...Tanx 4 taking Tym to explain...

Still is it a movie or book.. I'd luv to read of watch it...
Re: I Want To Get Committed To A Church by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
JhyMedex:

grin...its sounds so badass ...Tanx 4 taking Tym to explain...

Still is it a movie or book.. I'd luv to read of watch it...
Yes bro, that tag is the best for him "bad ass" I don't know of a movie or book, you can research that. But here is the YouTube link to the documentary of his gallantry on d day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NY1v2a8YdZI
Re: I Want To Get Committed To A Church by Ken4Christ: 11:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
Attend any full gospel Church. By full gospel I mean any Church that believes in Christ and the baptism of the Holy Spirit.

Meanwhile, try and get Kenneth Hagin books. It helped me a lot in my early days. It will help you discern false teachings. There are so many false Churches today and they actually gather more crowds.
Re: I Want To Get Committed To A Church by Ken4Christ: 11:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
Join my daily devotional group - Rhema For Living Devotional on Facebook. It will help you in your Christian growth. Click the link below to join.

https://free./634736213366465?refid=27#groupMenuBottom
Re: I Want To Get Committed To A Church by JhyMedex: 3:15pm On Jun 13, 2017
blueseacats:
Yes bro, that tag is the best for him "bad ass" I don't know of a movie or book, you can research that. But here is the YouTube link to the documentary of his gallantry on d day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NY1v2a8YdZI
Watched it... mehn dt was gallantry at its best...

Fortunately they beat d Germans...
Re: I Want To Get Committed To A Church by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 16, 2017
I think I have a similar problem or situations,, am a Christian who has the fear of God in him,,, am based here in South Africa,, honestly I know and feel that something is wrong with me,, I really do need a powerful man of God who has the power of prophecy,, who can able to tell me my problems and solutions,, please if you know any,, kindly drop your email address or contact number and I will reach you immediately,,, thanks your understanding will be highly appreciated,, God bless
Re: I Want To Get Committed To A Church by Zeddicuz(m): 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
Broda,i will advise u join us at NTA CHANNEL JESUS,at Ikola,command,not far from abule egba.dats where we preach and broadcast christ and christ alone.
Re: I Want To Get Committed To A Church by jayinfo2(m): 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
Zeddicuz:
Broda,i will advise u join us at NTA CHANNEL JESUS,at Ikola,command,not far from abule egba.dats where we preach and broadcast christ and christ alone.
Never heard of this before o
Re: I Want To Get Committed To A Church by gemale(m): 5:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
jayinfo2:
thank you so much
Good evening brother. How are you? I hope you have started with what i told you earlier on. Please do not be weary. Commit yourself 100% to God & the only regret you would have is that you didn't begin earlier. May God strengthen and keep you as you diligently seek His face in Jesus' name. Amen.
Re: I Want To Get Committed To A Church by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:37am On Jun 19, 2017
jayinfo2:

Go to Living Faith Church and watch how your life takes a turn for the better. I am a living testimony to the wonders of knowing God personally through the scriptural guidance the Winners commission provides. I never imagined a day would come when I would be this interested in the things of God beyond looking for prophets and prayer warriors to do the work for me.

But, by the Grace of God , I have frown into a son
Re: I Want To Get Committed To A Church by Zeddicuz(m): 9:22am On Jun 19, 2017
jayinfo2:

Never heard of this before o

yes broda NTA means New Testament Assembly (channel Jesus)here in ikola command,not far frm abule egba,if u join us ,u shall be fully blessed .Christ is our focus and heaven is our target.God blezz u brother.
Re: I Want To Get Committed To A Church by limitless777(m): 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
jayinfo2:
Thank you so much
U are always welcome Sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse / Church And The Deception Of The Media - By Leke Beecroft / Am I Offending God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.