Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Delta-Based Lady With Massive Backside Causes Commotion Online (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Delta-Based Lady With Massive Backside Causes Commotion Online (Photos) (119676 Views)

Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React / Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta-Based Lady With Massive Backside Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by freshinko: 5:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
See them all shouting 'waoo' sweet' yummy" but when they will marry now, they will change direction.

1 Like

Re: Delta-Based Lady With Massive Backside Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by lailo: 5:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
blessing to d men,problem to her.
Re: Delta-Based Lady With Massive Backside Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by Luvdk(f): 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
She's very sick

1 Like

Re: Delta-Based Lady With Massive Backside Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by chris31(m): 5:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
Its only meant for one thing....poo
Re: Delta-Based Lady With Massive Backside Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by cyborg123(m): 5:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
When did we start celebrating elephantiasis?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta-Based Lady With Massive Backside Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by ahahnow: 6:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
how did she find jeans? did she sew them?
Re: Delta-Based Lady With Massive Backside Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by ahahnow: 6:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
the hefty sh.it she will be sh.itting eh? the toilet will be overflowing angry angry angry
Re: Delta-Based Lady With Massive Backside Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by khalids: 6:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
what is there to be happy about, this one na sickness...
Re: Delta-Based Lady With Massive Backside Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by MrCork: 6:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
LubeyNaijaBlog:
This endowed Nigerian lady with full identity undisclosed has got the social media buzzing with these appealing photos of her gigantic backside that have left her male followers drooling and swooning.

The Delta based lady calls herself Phat Chyna and as we can see from all her sultry photos... she's truly Phat!!!

See more of her headache-inducing photos below:

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/06/you-gift-to-mankind-media-react-to-pics.html?m=1
....kaiiii...is that a real nyansh? grin
Re: Delta-Based Lady With Massive Backside Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by Adeolu4(m): 6:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
Blood of satan
Re: Delta-Based Lady With Massive Backside Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
SorftWerk:
grin chai nma, na small guys dey fear to near this one grin BTW, na staff we no strong dey break in two nah

U want me to teh u a true-life-story? wink grin

Please do
Re: Delta-Based Lady With Massive Backside Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nma27:
Please do
why not come with me to the other room and I'll tell it in the most highly detailed form smiley
Re: Delta-Based Lady With Massive Backside Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by Bism(m): 7:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
IamSINZ:

You'll need to separate several mounds of flesh to hit a home run in this bitch gringrin
stop calling the lady a bitch dont you know is a derogatory remark. Did she create herself. You are the type when you come in contact with her becomes speechless and start stuttering words.
Re: Delta-Based Lady With Massive Backside Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by Azam101: 7:41pm On Jun 09, 2017
Satanic shit box!
Re: Delta-Based Lady With Massive Backside Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 09, 2017
SorftWerk:
why not come with me to the other room and I'll tell it in the most highly detailed form smiley
Let Vuc1 catch you o
Re: Delta-Based Lady With Massive Backside Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nma27:
Let Vuc1 catch you o
do u care? grin

Tell me u don't want to hear my interesting story grin
Re: Delta-Based Lady With Massive Backside Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by Bbox(m): 7:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
Satan's at work, watching this is a sin
Re: Delta-Based Lady With Massive Backside Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by toniatt(f): 8:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
na boot implant
Re: Delta-Based Lady With Massive Backside Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by scorpio1(m): 10:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
How does she wipe after p***ing?
Re: Delta-Based Lady With Massive Backside Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by pweetiedee(m): 10:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol...my palm is big enough bro, push those ass cheeks aside and ram it all in.. Chai, fuxking juices dripping from my dick... grin

That ass will swallow you. Dem go dey find you inside.

Na something wey pass u you wan chop.

Omo kekere ana
Re: Delta-Based Lady With Massive Backside Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by TheMortician: 10:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
pocohantas:
How did we get here?
What's this obsession with ass. Very soon this one will become a celebrity like Roman Goddess. Nonsense and ingredients angry
Don't be jealous because you have a doorframe shape.
Re: Delta-Based Lady With Massive Backside Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
pweetiedee:

That ass will swallow you. Dem go dey find you inside.

Na something wey pass u you wan chop.

Omo kekere ana
its boys u should tell that, not men who know the in and out of intimacy... I can handle any woman my dear.
Re: Delta-Based Lady With Massive Backside Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by sniper77(m): 12:23am On Jun 10, 2017
I still don't understand why most girls take pictures with a pose that makes it look like their legs are deformed.
Re: Delta-Based Lady With Massive Backside Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by BLACKPANTHER(m): 1:33am On Jun 10, 2017
Forked up arse.. I rather climb statues
Re: Delta-Based Lady With Massive Backside Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by whizcartel(m): 3:50am On Jun 10, 2017
OVOKO!!!! SEE IKEBE :oOVOKO!!!! SEE IKEBE shockedshocked
Re: Delta-Based Lady With Massive Backside Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by ziego(m): 6:42am On Jun 10, 2017
I pity her because none of these men teasing her can marry a woman with such hips.
Why cant men tell women the truth.
Re: Delta-Based Lady With Massive Backside Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by Daniel2289(m): 6:47am On Jun 10, 2017
Dis is a total turn off for me.
Re: Delta-Based Lady With Massive Backside Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by awoluyi(m): 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
Respect for women dropped the very moment they became objects of entertainment.
Re: Delta-Based Lady With Massive Backside Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 13, 2017
Tahrah:
Massive cheesy cheesy
I bet u like it massive
Re: Delta-Based Lady With Massive Backside Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by Tushtunez: 7:10am On Jul 06, 2017
NA WA O
Re: Delta-Based Lady With Massive Backside Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by Jacktheripper: 10:33am On Sep 30, 2017
Lawlahdey come and see oooo
Re: Delta-Based Lady With Massive Backside Causes Commotion Online (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 5:59pm On Nov 09, 2018
this is my comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Elimination Round 2 / Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.