Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) (134257 Views)

Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online / Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" / Delta-Based Lady With Massive Backside Causes Commotion Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by chimere66: 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ewoo my bottle don fall.What am I even saying?This big butty lady is trending online.Even kids gathered to take selfies with her.What a back?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/big-butty-lady-causes-commotion.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by chimere66: 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2017

1 Like

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by chimere66: 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
chimere66:
More
more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by nifemi25(m): 7:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
Seeing is not believing. Tasting does

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Hotshawarma(m): 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
nifemi25:
Seeing is not believing. Tasting does
some tasting can lead to grave...

383 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Gourdoinc(m): 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
ha. this isn't good oh. when my Vaseline has finished , why did I open this thread. God truly created. where is the lady so she can feed me from the ass

9 Likes

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
Artificial booty fall on you.

This woman will sit on nails, scorpions, serpent and they will not hurt her. grin

Yansh be like mouka foam.

225 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
women with big booty are a no no for me. I like me a Rhianna-like shape... They re ageless.

146 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by hodusglobal(m): 8:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
Hotshawarma:
some tasting can lead to grave...
Gbam! undecided

15 Likes

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2017
Click LIKE if you love big nyansh like me lipsrsealed

Modified: Na wa o! Una too like big nyansh for this nairaland grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

234 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2017
Part of the things you see on Nigerian streets that could make you mistakenly tear your promotion letter thinking at that moment its the puff puff paper you are tearing grin grin

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by prodiG(m): 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2017
Guys and big nyash cheesy

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
Idonbilivit - UNTIL she is naked and lying face down on my bed.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by praizmedia(m): 9:38pm On Jul 05, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by divinehand2003(m): 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
Serious ewedu backyard. The yansh be like TRAILER and my money be like WHALE oooooo.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Thermodynamics(m): 10:28pm On Jul 05, 2017
Bag of Shit... Thick girls always have mouth odor

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Teletexter: 11:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
Thermodynamics:
Bag of Shit...
Thick girls always have mouth odor

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 11:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
cheesy she is a replica of ROMAN GODESS grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by barclayb(m): 11:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
grin angry angry angry
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by 00Ademi(m): 11:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
Jesu
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by jchioma: 11:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
Dis one is so endowed. Oversized heavy weight bakassi.
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
Jizos!!
Idi re!!

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by holluwai(m): 11:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
What happun shocked shocked shocked

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Bekwarra(m): 11:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
Chai Her backside currently has more following than Buhari in this country.

11 Likes

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by wiloy2k8(m): 11:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
hmm shit hole
Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by boldking(m): 11:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
this one na Yoruba woman...
that's how they roll

5 Likes

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by PapiNigga: 11:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
poor boy

24 Likes

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by unqombothi(f): 11:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
But why are they harassing her? What is wrong with people? Poor lady.

6 Likes

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Tolzeal(m): 11:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
DAMN !! shocked

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 11:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
I salute her if it isn't artificial....

Few men would last 10 seconds with her in doggystyle before screaming..."MMMMMMUMMMMMYYYYYY"

I am sure her farts can be heard a mile away.

I can bet many men there and here on Nairaland memorized the image of her butt to wan.k grin grin grin

PS- she reminds me of one picture of a lady in purple native wear with an impossibly prominent backside...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady With Big Backside Causes Commotion On The Streets, Trends Online (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nice looking shiiit factory.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady / 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.