Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:51 AM

Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect (37069 Views)

Boko Haram Suspect Held In Lagos / Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks / Soldier Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Abuja For Raping, Stabbing A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by buygala(m): 1:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
AllHailBiafra:
So all the men, women and children that was killed by Fulani terrorists were caught in act of doing what exactly? May injustice of similar nature be your garments henceforth.

Whatever the herdsmen have done doesn't make this right either smiley

Unless of course you have no objection to being quickly murdered without trial if you are just merely suspected of committing an offence smiley

1 Like

Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by babaireti(m): 1:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
taylor88:
Joel a Christian soldier

and somebody will preach one Nigeria to me

if thunder no fire buhari b4 October 1st

I go know say national assembly don pass padded thunder bill

zoo
So because he is a Christian he must kill,useless christian my foot

1 Like

Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by BornAgainMay: 1:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
DanseMacabre:

If to say their ship been capsize on top high seas and him sink, you for come this world as cockroach.

grin grin grin
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by buygala(m): 1:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
ehie:
lol, am sorry, we reward terrorists in Nigeria by giving them billions

Thats very despicable I tell you sad...

But sanity should still be sought where possible smiley
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
buygala:

Thats very despicable I tell you sad...

But sanity should still be sought where possible smiley
are u denying that the government of Buhari gave your bokoharamist brothers 700 million naira recently, if that isnt funding terror what is it? has it not led to an escalation of death in the North? you are beyond despicable, you are hopeless and the sooner you people see that the rest of Nigeria is tired of you shenigans the better for you. imagine pumping 2.6 bn dollars alone in 2016 for a futile war. hopeless lot, Go and form your islamic caliphate of Boko Harams and Almajiris and free us jare
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by hoodedjaystrim(m): 1:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
Langbasa:
AFONJA.
Wide Surface Area Headed Idiat

1 Like

Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by texazzpete(m): 2:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
dinggle:
Insane and injustice, like someone said his only crime was being a southerner. Though the guy was a suspect he eventually turned into a victim of thr war.

His crime was setting a likely innocent civilian ablaze.
The only reason you have a problem with this is because you're a poorly educated ethnic or religious bigot.

dinggle:

Why are southern soldiers sent to fight Northern war?... I thought Nigerian Army were professionals yet to dont understand what it means to use indigenous people to fight local wars.

Maybe they should have drafted only you and your village people to fight in the Niger delta creeks. Why should the Nigerian Army fail to send Nigerian troops to fight a war?

1 Like

Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by sshalom(m): 2:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
Something is wrong with the news!
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by bauer36(m): 2:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
he must be an igbo man not just a Christian. one Nigeria my foot.
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by buygala(m): 2:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
ehie:
are u denying that the government of Buhari gave your bokoharamist brothers 700 million naira recently, if that isnt funding terror what is it? has it not led to an escalation of death in the North? you are beyond despicable, you are hopeless and the sooner you people see that the rest of Nigeria is tired of you shenigans the better for you. imagine pumping 2.6 bn dollars alone in 2016 for a futile war. hopeless lot, Go and form your islamic caliphate of Boko Harams and Almajiris and free us jare

Thanks for the epistle

But in case you didn't comprehend correctly, what I called despicable is the fact of funding terrorism and rewarding acts of terrorism smiley

And no....I am neither a hausa/fulani Muslim nor any kind of Muslim at all....

So kindly vent your misdirected venom somewhere else please smiley

1 Like

Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by bolrew: 2:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
buygala:

He killed a suspect..meaning that the deceased wasn't caught in the actual act of terrorism...at least that's what the news says....so in the absence of news to the contrary, the soldier got what he deserves smiley

And the day another 'Christian soldier' kills your family member just because he is a 'suspect', please be sure to repeat the remark i quoted....I am sure your family will clap for you and your kindred may even award you a chieftaincy title smiley

I honestly don't give a damn about the Hausa/Fulani....and I am quite sure they don't give a damn about me and my people either....but some things are wrong and shouldn't be supported irrespective of who does it sad....

If one goes around killing possibly innocent people in the guise of fighting terrorism, what then differentiates the terrorism fighter from the terrorist?

True talk sir
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by yansky(m): 2:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
taylor88:
Joel a Christian soldier

zoo

Aren't you just a stupid bigot? I sincerely hope you are educated c you don't act like it
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by rainbow2020(m): 2:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
ehie:
Na christian soldier, how many fulani herdsman have they sentenced to death for killing children
t I tire o my brother... sentence a soldier to death for killing a book haram suspect... mehn am speechless
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by dabossman(m): 2:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
Some comments here are just appalling. Christian soldier my foot. What true Christian would set a man ablaze and watch him die in cold blood whether the individual is guilty or innocent. He is also a poor excuse for a soldier. It is one thing to engage the enemy in combat, it is another to stop a civilian at a checkpoint and set him on fire simply because you have a hunch. Is that standard military procedure? What happened to arrest and interrogation? Such an unprofessional soldier. How is he any different from the Boko Haram he is fighting?

And if you call yourself a Christian and support his barbaric action, then you really should check the faith you profess to. It's no wonder atheists on this platform constantly make a mockery of Christians on this platform. Most of them are filled with hate and bigotry.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by Quality20(m): 2:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
ehie:
Na christian soldier, how many fulani herdsman have they sentenced to death for killing children
What trash are u saying? Just because you suspect somebody you just kill him? So if I suspect you for anything I have the right to attack you?

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by Nbote(m): 2:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
Dis is d cruel and unfair nation we live in.. A nation where a soldier is quickly tried and sentenced to death while d enemy (BH) are relaxing in detention and set free in d name of prisoner exchange.. A nation where court proceedings for d elites take ages and are eventually forgotten while for d common man it is swift and merciless.. Such dat a man was sentenced to die, others to numerous years in jail for stealing as little as foodstuffs while a Bode George was confined to a presidential detention for swindling d nation and where other "elites" cases are still in d courts facing adjournments afta adjournments until it is eventually forgotten and thrown out. A nation where terrorists are going thru lenient court proceedings which take ages to start and as such get to enjoy d best of detention VIP treatment like we saw recently... Where terrorists like Kabiru Sokoto and co still walk free while a gallant soldier has jus been sentenced to die; and for what?? For killing a terrorist who is hell bent on killing him and other Nigerians....
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by Langbasa: 2:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
hoodedjaystrim:
Wide Surface Area Headed Idiat
AFONJA
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by arafone(m): 2:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
taylor88:
Joel a Christian soldier

zoo
hmmm..always using the religion angle
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by AkupeMBANO(f): 2:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
just imagine, fulani herdsmen nko?
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
buygala:

He killed a suspect..meaning that the deceased wasn't caught in the actual act of terrorism...at least that's what the news says....so in the absence of news to the contrary, the soldier got what he deserves smiley

And the day another 'Christian soldier' kills your family member just because he is a 'suspect', please be sure to repeat the remark i quoted....I am sure your family will clap for you and your kindred may even award you a chieftaincy title smiley

I honestly don't give a damn about the Hausa/Fulani....and I am quite sure they don't give a damn about me and my people either....but some things are wrong and shouldn't be supported irrespective of who does it sad....

If one goes around killing possibly innocent people in the guise of fighting terrorism, what then differentiates the terrorism fighter from the terrorist?

Unbiased
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by arafone(m): 2:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
ehie:
wetin concern religion for this matter
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by 2016v2017: 2:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
etebefia:
We need more details on this and when will those who shot unarmed IPOB members be sentenced to death?
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by 2016v2017: 2:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
ehie:
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by oyienootieno: 2:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
BornAgainMay:
shocked

I wonder why my grand father refused to join all his age mates during slave trade era... It would have been a different case for me now..

Just imagine!!

Because your grand father was thinking you will be an agent of change. But i guess he was wrong. Stop complaining and take actions.
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by 2016v2017: 2:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Hahahaha.. I laugh in Nteje

All hail Nnamdi KANU the prophet.

This country is a zoo!!!
What is the essence of fighting terror if killing a Boko Haram suspect is a crime.

The soldier's only crime was being a southern Christian
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by Organs(m): 2:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
ehie:
lol, am sorry, we reward terrorists in Nigeria by giving them billions

Says who? igbere TV right? Show me where terrorist were rewarded? You need to visit the North and see the atrocities committed by the Army and vigilante, infact just google army atrocities in Nigeria on youtube, its not about tribe, its rule of law. Again the reward youre talking about is to settle clashes, Ibos too are rewarded when their farms are razed but that no one wants to talk about.
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by Organs(m): 3:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
ehie:

Dont worry, your generation is full of these things, lies, propaganda, fake news and victim mentality.
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
hoodedjaystrim:

u af carry uhr poto poto brain and enta here again

Lqkmd o, poto poto brain

Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by Organs(m): 3:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
dabossman:
Some comments here are just appalling. Christian soldier my foot. What true Christian would set a man ablaze and watch him die in cold blood whether the individual is guilty or innocent. He is also a poor excuse for a soldier. It is one thing to engage the enemy in combat, it is another to stop a civilian at a checkpoint and set him on fire simply because you have a hunch. Is that standard military procedure? What happened to arrest and interrogation? Such an unprofessional soldier. How is he any different from the Boko Haram he is fighting?

And if you call yourself a Christian and support his barbaric action, then you really should check the faith you profess to. It's no wonder atheists on this platform constantly make a mockery of Christians on this platform. Most of them are filled with hate and bigotry.

May God almighty bless you this Friday Morning, amen. With people like you, there is hope for Naija.
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by positivelord: 3:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
of course the soldier deserve to die for killing Buhari boys....
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by Princewell2012(m): 3:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
sankky:
I knew it got to be a Christian soldier even before I read it.
PMB is seriously fighting BH

Thats exactly what came to my mind too and i was not disappointed God will help us and see us through.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Are Interested In Newly-Wed Women - Niger State Kidnapping Suspect / Two Lynched For Armed Robbery In Calabar (graphics Photos) / Baby Disappears Mysteriously During Naming In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.