Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,228 members, 7,822,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect (36926 Views)

Boko Haram Suspect Held In Lagos / Soldiers Arrest Key Boko Haram Suspect Linked To Benue Attacks / Soldier Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Abuja For Raping, Stabbing A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
She posted:what God has given me, no one can take it away from me. I COMMENTED: where is your virginity?
And she block me gringrin am I at fault??

NO!
angry
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by buzzcypha(m): 4:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
buygala:

He killed a suspect..meaning that the deceased wasn't caught in the actual act of terrorism...at least that's what the news says....so in the absence of news to the contrary, the soldier got what he deserves smiley

And the day another 'Christian soldier' kills your family member just because he is a 'suspect', please be sure to repeat the remark i quoted....I am sure your family will clap for you and your kindred may even award you a chieftaincy title smiley

I honestly don't give a damn about the Hausa/Fulani....and I am quite sure they don't give a damn about me and my people either....but some things are wrong and shouldn't be supported irrespective of who does it sad....

If one goes around killing possibly innocent people in the guise of fighting terrorism, what then differentiates the terrorism fighter from the terrorist?
Na man u be
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by trinity11(m): 4:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nawa o

Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by Genilufoye1: 4:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
taylor88:
Joel a Christian soldier

and somebody will preach one Nigeria to me

if thunder no fire buhari b4 October 1st

I go know say national assembly don pass padded thunder bill

zoo

A suspect is different from a terrorist,,,,,, For killing a suspect is like committing murderer and death is punishable for such crime

1 Like

Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by wizod(m): 4:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
hoodedjaystrim:

u af carry uhr poto poto brain and enta here again
shut up idiot, what do u knw self
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by ayindejimmy(m): 4:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
taylor88:
Joel a Christian soldier

zoo

please. we are all humans before we either christian or Muslim.
There's whats called Rules of Engagement. The man he killed is just a suspect not a convict
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by Coolgent(m): 4:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
Is ok
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by LUGBE: 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
veekid:
The guy dey vex for the Hausas for giving his pple(ipob) quit notice

Are you sure you are normal. For your information, he isnt from the tribe you are thinking.
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by emmaitive(m): 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
agitator:
ok, I just pity all these southern Christian APC zombies who carry GMB matter for head like gala wink wink wink
bros the tin taya me sef oo

1 Like

Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by Frankmac(m): 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
injustice
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by Frankmac(m): 5:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
boko haram of the North
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by Butterworth: 5:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
buygala:

He killed a suspect..meaning that the deceased wasn't caught in the actual act of terrorism...at least that's what the news says....so in the absence of news to the contrary, the soldier got what he deserves smiley

And the day another 'Christian soldier' kills your family member just because he is a 'suspect', please be sure to repeat the remark i quoted....I am sure your family will clap for you and your kindred may even award you a chieftaincy title smiley

I honestly don't give a damn about the Hausa/Fulani....and I am quite sure they don't give a damn about me and my people either....but some things are wrong and shouldn't be supported irrespective of who does it sad....

If one goes around killing possibly innocent people in the guise of fighting terrorism, what then differentiates the terrorism fighter from the terrorist?

How many BOKOHARAM Terrorist caught was sentenced to DEATH? ?

Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by akpamuomenka: 6:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
buygala:

And the Boko Haram commanders arrested were returned back to Boko Haram camp.
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
taylor88:
Joel a Christian soldier

zoo
Get a brain imbecil
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by oyetoro16(m): 6:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
Some people no get sense at all...I don't know why you're bringing religion discrimination here now.
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by slimwizz(m): 6:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
wat is d essence of tracking terrorist due to some soldiers mistakenly kill one suspect.i guess,govt did nt appreciate their effort
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by bwise4godfwc: 8:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
buygala:

So, Mr. I know All
...Have u one Day asked y Hausa Fulani herdsmen have never being arrested? Maybe also, u are waiting d day dey will slaughter ur family b4 u ask... Ewu Zoo
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by engrchykae(m): 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
what an effrontery and impunity.this nyamiri soldier had the guts to kill Buhari's boy.
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by engrchykae(m): 8:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
SmartyPants:

Why on earth should s suspect be set on fire?

Hope you understand the meaning of the word suspect?

And why was he set on fire? That is barbaric and unexpected from our army.
maybe the BH guy get spiritual bullet proof forgetting that he doesn't have fire proof.
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by immazion972: 8:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
truly one Nigeria is a crime against humanity
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by Organs(m): 8:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
Butterworth:

How many BOKOHARAM Terrorist caught was sentenced to DEATH? ?

You people talk nonsense all the time as if its only Hausa muslims in the Nigerian Army...... Carry you deranged brain and ask an Ibo, Christian soldier in the army, then maybe your brain go reset...
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by NaeChris: 10:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
This is one of the reasons why some useless igo people are after Biafra and IPOB. They are here ranting. Make una shot the Bleep up abeg!. When time to support your fellow Christians and Igbos, una go lose.
Re: Soldier Sentenced To Death For Killing Boko Haram Suspect by tola268: 5:08am On Jun 10, 2017
Idonki:

Source : Channel Tv http://www.channelstv.com/2017/06/09/breaking-soldier-sentenced-to-death-for-killing-boko-haram-suspect/
This should not be true jor, how can a soldier sentence to death for killing bokoharam? If it was true, we have long way to go in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Offa Robbery: IGP Idris Faces Possible Arrest (details) / Man Caugt Stealing Rough-handled In Bayelsa (Photos) / Baby Disappears Mysteriously During Naming In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.