Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Female Boss, Will You Hire A Man Because He Is Handsome ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Boss, Will You Hire A Man Because He Is Handsome ? (2181 Views)

I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. / Every Rich Man Is Handsome / Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Boss, Will You Hire A Man Because He Is Handsome ? by whywhyogun: 3:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
female boss, a handsome male subordinate is a negative thing or a positive thing to you ? will it distract your attention and influence your judgment sometimes ? or is it like a beautiful vase, to decorate the room , and always to give your some relaxed reverie ?

do you feel it guilty to employ a man , just because you secretly think he is handsome ? or do you think it is the right reward of being handsome, and no guilty feeling at all ?
Re: Female Boss, Will You Hire A Man Because He Is Handsome ? by taylor88(m): 3:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
problem dey
Re: Female Boss, Will You Hire A Man Because He Is Handsome ? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
If the handsome man gat nothing upstairs to help the company/organization. You will still fire him because he is handsome for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Female Boss, Will You Hire A Man Because He Is Handsome ? by Toppytek(m): 3:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
I'm still an undergraduate.. in two years I'd be done then I'll submit my CV and cover letter to your company.... trust me .. all your fantasies will become reality.
Re: Female Boss, Will You Hire A Man Because He Is Handsome ? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
angry undecided

If they are sales men dealing with lady things like cosmetics, clothes etc, they would be useful just like beautiful ladies are used to sell things.
Re: Female Boss, Will You Hire A Man Because He Is Handsome ? by whywhyogun: 3:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
OrestesDante:
If the handsome man gat nothing upstairs to help the company/organization. You will still fire him because he is handsome for nothing.

what if his payment is small too ? it is just like raising a pet.
Re: Female Boss, Will You Hire A Man Because He Is Handsome ? by whywhyogun: 3:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
Toppytek:
I'm still an undergraduate.. in two years I'd be done then I'll submit my CV and cover letter to your company.... trust me .. all your fantasies will become reality.

I never say, I would hire handsome men. anyway, how can you be sure you are handsome in my eyes ? I love 40 years old men, with a tummy and haunch.
Re: Female Boss, Will You Hire A Man Because He Is Handsome ? by Toppytek(m): 3:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
taylor88:
problem dey
lol.. no problem.. just pray she's the type that doesn't wear panties.
Re: Female Boss, Will You Hire A Man Because He Is Handsome ? by whywhyogun: 3:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
Muafrika2:
angry undecided

If they are sales men dealing with lady things like cosmetics, clothes etc, they would be useful just like beautiful ladies are used to sell things.

but, will really handsome men condescend to be sales men ? they would be movie stars or some other profitable jobs. at least they would be in the houses of rich ladies, being "guests" .
Re: Female Boss, Will You Hire A Man Because He Is Handsome ? by Toppytek(m): 3:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

I never say, I would hire handsome men. anyway, how can you be sure you are handsome in my eyes ? I love 40 years old men, with a tummy and haunch.

how old are you if I may ask?
Re: Female Boss, Will You Hire A Man Because He Is Handsome ? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

but, will really handsome men condescend to be sales men ? they would be movie stars or some other profitable jobs. at least they would be in the houses of rich ladies, being "guests" .
Its a job. angry

Are you male of female? Rich ladies don't have time for that. They're busy making money smiley
Re: Female Boss, Will You Hire A Man Because He Is Handsome ? by whywhyogun: 3:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
Toppytek:

lol.. no problem.. just pray she's the type that doesn't wear panties.

I always wear jeans, nobody can see my vagina even when I wear no panty.
Re: Female Boss, Will You Hire A Man Because He Is Handsome ? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
Ah, its that weirdo tongue
Re: Female Boss, Will You Hire A Man Because He Is Handsome ? by whywhyogun: 3:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
Toppytek:

old enough to appreciate/understand the meaning/concept of masculinity.

1 Like

Re: Female Boss, Will You Hire A Man Because He Is Handsome ? by whywhyogun: 3:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
Toppytek:

old enough to appreciate the meaning/concept of masculinity.
Re: Female Boss, Will You Hire A Man Because He Is Handsome ? by whywhyogun: 3:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
Muafrika2:

Its a job. angry

Are you male of female? Rich ladies don't have time for that. They're busy making money smiley

how do you know what happen in rich ladies' houses ?
Re: Female Boss, Will You Hire A Man Because He Is Handsome ? by whywhyogun: 3:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
Muafrika2:

Its a job. angry

I never look down on sales men, but, I think handsome men would not choose to be sales men, if they can find other sources.
Re: Female Boss, Will You Hire A Man Because He Is Handsome ? by whywhyogun: 3:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
see , how hypocritical you guys are.

when I am posting a "normal" and serious topic, my thread gets less than 100 views

when I am posting a "naughty" topic, I am called stupid, but that thread gets more than 10000 views and 400 responses.
Re: Female Boss, Will You Hire A Man Because He Is Handsome ? by Mimienudles(f): 3:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
Ummm, strictly business cool
Re: Female Boss, Will You Hire A Man Because He Is Handsome ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
Muafrika2:
angry undecided

Lol . Women do very irrational things when they meet good looking guys . She might employ the guy and make him CEO of the company grin

1 Like

Re: Female Boss, Will You Hire A Man Because He Is Handsome ? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
Op dont mix business with pleasure
Even if the pleasure is only for your eyes
Business is business

WHAT AM I SAYING
LET ME allow LADIES HERE TALK grin
Re: Female Boss, Will You Hire A Man Because He Is Handsome ? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Lol . Women do very irrational things when they meet good looking guys . She might employ the guy and make him CEO of the company grin

Most women bosses are irrational anyway! (No offense to the few rational ones)

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Female Boss, Will You Hire A Man Because He Is Handsome ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
Muafrika2:

grin grin

grin grin

No wonder most women love working under male bosses .
Re: Female Boss, Will You Hire A Man Because He Is Handsome ? by ihateuglygirls: 4:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

what if his payment is small too ? it is just like raising a pet.
wetin dey worry u

Re: Female Boss, Will You Hire A Man Because He Is Handsome ? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

grin grin

No wonder most women love working under male bosses .

You never had a female boss, dean, lecturer?
Re: Female Boss, Will You Hire A Man Because He Is Handsome ? by whywhyogun: 4:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
greyboy5000:
Op dont mix business with pleasure
Even if the pleasure is only for your eyes
Business is business

WHAT AM I SAYING
LET ME allow LADIES HERE TALK grin

can black men / women be so rational ? I guess you are very licentious and promiscuous. when a white woman living in Africa for too long time, she will be contaminated to be amorous too.
Re: Female Boss, Will You Hire A Man Because He Is Handsome ? by whywhyogun: 4:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
Muafrika2:

grin grin

but how can they(companies with female bosses) survive and prosper ? if they are run by irrational women ?
Re: Female Boss, Will You Hire A Man Because He Is Handsome ? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

but how can they(companies with female bosses) survive and prosper ? if they are run by irrational women ?

They cant.
Re: Female Boss, Will You Hire A Man Because He Is Handsome ? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
[quote author=whywhyogun post=57356142]

angry angry angry sad sad sad
Re: Female Boss, Will You Hire A Man Because He Is Handsome ? by whywhyogun: 5:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
Muafrika2:

They cant.

but why there are always some companies run by irrational women ? you mean they spring up as soon as they die ?
Re: Female Boss, Will You Hire A Man Because He Is Handsome ? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

can black men / women be so rational ? I guess you are very licentious and promiscuous. when a white woman living in Africa for too long time, she will be contaminated to be amorous too.
sweety I can not be carrying dictionary to interprete your post
Please write in simple English
So that those that did not attend higher institution like my self can understand angry

Now back to your post grin
How can you generalize that all black people are promiscuous, while only white people are rational like computer ( that is rasicism)
Sweety human being is human being ( black or white)
To stand your ground you have to have standards
Standards like I will not sleep with my male employee whether he is handsome or not

(1) (2) (Reply)

WATCH: Hotel Owner Hid Camera In The Bathr00m, And Captures Bisi’s Ukwu / One Word For This Sexy Girl / Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander #ebunwale2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.