Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,681 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. (16398 Views)

Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. / His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings / Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. by lessonsoflife: 1:32pm On Sep 24, 2019
I went in to the office of the manager where i work. While I was there one of the staffs came in, a lady.
The manager queried her why it is that she didn't bring him food for sampling. I work in a fast food. The lady calmed the manager down promising to give him something special. The man smiled and pointed straight away the woman's VG and asked her something special like that? oh gosh, I couldn't believe it. I was like this man na wa o..
Yesterday, at about 7:46pm I went into the manager's office and this woman is with the same man. There and then I concluded that this woman will give in for this man.

I know many people are hitting on the woman because she is somehow young about 36 or so.

She told me yesterday morning that a man stopped her and was telling her how beautiful she is and how he intend taking her out for a date. She said she stood there while the man was talking without saying a word not even hey, I am married. And that the only thing she is going to do is to put on her ring. Later on she said the man has been seeing her with a ring. And at that moment, I began to wonder if women really do not see any big deal in having sex with many men....and the married women how easy it is to lure so many of them to having sex with you.

Could it be her divorced friend that is advising her to do such?

Can women really be trusted anymore?

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 24, 2019
Re: I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. by Jokerman(m): 1:55pm On Sep 24, 2019
That's how some women are .... The thing tire me

4 Likes

Re: I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. by Headlesschicken(m): 2:03pm On Sep 24, 2019
undecided Mind yuh business

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2019
Jokerman:
That's how some women are .... The thing tire me
You are a joke. Men are the ashawos. With ya head like nzu.

11 Likes

Re: I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. by greencard: 2:16pm On Sep 24, 2019
Advice her not to give in, cos they will make mock of her after. considering she is married. What she stand to gain if she give in is incomparable to the humiliation she will receive if she does..

she should receive sense

9 Likes

Re: I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. by greencard: 2:19pm On Sep 24, 2019
Headlesschicken:
no be everything be mind your business sometimes,
Some folks are morally weak, just ur little input could earn them stability and respect.
But if she still go ahead after lil advice. Then its now her business

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. by Jokerman(m): 2:20pm On Sep 24, 2019
MissGhosted:
You are a joke. Men are the ashawos. With ya head like nzu.

Lol.... Nwanyii calabar... shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. by Sammy555(m): 2:23pm On Sep 24, 2019
Blackivy29:
space booker say something
Re: I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. by Originalsly: 2:31pm On Sep 24, 2019
lessonsoflife:

I don't want to believe a guy is into this kind nosey and gossipy stuff

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. by Sammy555(m): 2:33pm On Sep 24, 2019
all the news dey make me fear to marry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 24, 2019
Re: I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. by kiddoiLL(m): 2:37pm On Sep 24, 2019
Women are something else entirely. I fear marrying one.
My married Ex keeps asking me for sex.. went to the point that she said she wants me to give her a daughter. She has a son..
Said she's not ready to get pregnant again except it's my baby and it'll be hidden from the hubby.
Insists that's the best gift she wants from me, me leaving a piece of myself with her.
I told her straightup I ain't having sex with her not to mention being silly enough to get her pregnant.
I gotta admit she's the type that any guy would want to hit, beautiful, tall with nicely shaped body fitted with full factory setups on her chest and back...
But naaah! I can't do that.
My first pikin go come be another man pikin for years..
No...Local man Cannot Can

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. by CapitalHYC(m): 3:03pm On Sep 24, 2019
kiddoiLL:
My married Ex keeps asking me for sex.. went to the point that she said she wants me to give her a daughter. She has a son..
Said she's not ready to get pregnant again except it's my baby and it'll be hidden from the hubby.
Insists that's the best gift she wants from me, me leaving a piece of myself with her.
I told her straightup I ain't having sex with her not to mention being silly enough to get her pregnant.
I gotta admit she's the type that any guy would want to hit, beautiful, tall with nicely shaped body fitted with full factory setups on her chest and back...

continue with Your Lies o... Mr Linus mohammed grin

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. by Apination(m): 3:06pm On Sep 24, 2019
lessonsoflife:
I went in to the office of the manager where i work. While I was there one of the staffs came in, a lady.
The manager queried her why it is that she didn't bring him food for sampling. I work in a fast food. The lady calmed the manager down promising to give him something special. The man smiled and pointed straight away the woman's VG and asked her something special like that? oh gosh, I couldn't believe it. I was like this man na wa o..
Yesterday, at about 7:46pm I went into the manager's office and this woman is with the same man. There and then I concluded that this woman will give in for this man.

I know many people are hitting on the woman because she is somehow young about 36 or so.

She told me yesterday morning that a man stopped her and was telling her how beautiful she is and how he intend taking her out for a date. She said she stood there while the man was talking without saying a word not even hey, I am married. And that the only thing she is going to do is to put on her ring. Later on she said the man has been seeing her with a ring. And at that moment, I began to wonder if women really do not see any big deal in having sex with many men....and the married women how easy it is to lure so many of them to having sex with you.

Mind your fvcking business dude undecided

1 Like

Re: I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. by solmusdesigns: 3:09pm On Sep 24, 2019
cool
. . . Nigerian married women are more promiscius than their single counterpart, especially when the marriage is about 3 years in and her husband start feeling to her like routine chore... married women parol don't need too much grammar, invite her to a pratical date (hotel resturant or bar) and start getting tourchy imediately, no toasting or talking about her marriage..

Statistic has shown that Gays are the group of people living with HIV and AIDS, closely followed by married women and men, third is Military and paramilitary (police) men and women

6 Likes

Re: I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. by ShakaZullu(m): 3:11pm On Sep 24, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool
waiting...
Re: I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. by solmusdesigns: 3:13pm On Sep 24, 2019
ShakaZullu:
waiting...
done!! Strike on
Re: I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. by whitebulb(m): 3:18pm On Sep 24, 2019
Headlesschicken:
don't worry when you re in danger God will mind his business and leave you to suffer...

10 Likes

Re: I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. by ShakaZullu(m): 3:18pm On Sep 24, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cool Nigerian married women are more promiscius than their single counterpart, especially when the marriage is about 3 years in and her husband start feeling to her like routine chore... married women parol don't need too much grammar a pratical date and start getting tourchy imediately
[/s]
shut up
what do you know about marriage
this is not watching BBnaija cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. by ShakaZullu(m): 3:19pm On Sep 24, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
done!! Strike on
[/s]
Sharap
Re: I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. by FatherBona: 3:20pm On Sep 24, 2019
[s]
Apination:

Mind your fvcking business dude undecided
[/s] Chronic Womanizer spotted wink
Re: I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. by kiddoiLL(m): 3:38pm On Sep 24, 2019
CapitalHYC:

continue with Your Lies o... Mr Linus mohammed grin
Feel free to debunk whatever you choose to, but I won't be silly enough to post screenshots of sensitive discussion online just to satiate u

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. by Boykevwe81(m): 3:38pm On Sep 24, 2019
kiddoiLL:
. this happen most time when woman marry who they can only marry not who they wanted to marry. assuming u were the one that she married, forget it she will love u like a demi God. and never cheat on u because u are what she wanted

8 Likes

Re: I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. by Nezero(m): 3:42pm On Sep 24, 2019
lessonsoflife:

The fact that she is telling you these things means she will give it to you too

4 Likes

Re: I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. by iflylowkey(m): 4:02pm On Sep 24, 2019
Sammy555:
all the news dey make me fear to marry
Aswear! Thought I was the only one worried about this.

4 Likes

Re: I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. by kiddoiLL(m): 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2019
Boykevwe81:
. this happen most time when woman marry who they can only marry not who they wanted to marry. assuming u were the one that she married, forget it she will love u like a demi God. and never cheat on u because u are what she wanted
yes I know. Though she keeps telling me she regrets it and that the only thing giving her strength and she doesn't regret is the child. I feel they need to work on it, I do tell her they both need to work on it, 3 years marriage.
She's been insisting she needed to see me and I've been avoiding it every time.
When I read stuffs like this online, I normally laugh n brush it aside but to be honest ever since I've been experiencing it, it gives me goosebumps and makes me scared when I think of settling down. Like for real, this shít could happen to me tomorrow?
It's scary maan

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. by djoe21(m): 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2019
Headlesschicken:

This 'mind your business, mind your business' attitude na why people no dey shout thief! thief!! When they are being robbed in their houses at night anymore. Who go come out?! undecided

13 Likes

Re: I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. by Eminent4u(m): 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2019
I trust my wife...Most guys now marry slay queen and want them to be faithful.

4 Likes

Re: I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. by Boykevwe81(m): 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2019
kiddoiLL:
yes I know. Though she keeps telling me she regrets it and that the only thing giving her strength and she doesn't regret is the child. I feel they need to work on it, I do tell her they both need to work on it, 3 years marriage.
She's been insisting she needed to see me and I've been avoiding it every time.
When I read stuffs like this online, I normally laugh n brush it aside but to be honest ever since I've been experiencing it, it gives me goosebumps and makes me scared when I think of settling down. Like for real, this shít could happen to me tomorrow?
It's scary maan
u dont have to be scared bro. like my boss UBUNJA said and i repeat, KEEP THE WOMAN WHO LOVE AND WANT U FOR LOVE AND THOSE U LOVE FOR SEX/FLIRT. the early u understand this, the better for u.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. by skywalker240(m): 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2019
Eminent4u:
I trust my wife...Most guys now marry slay queen and want them to be faithful.
my guy, dont blame them. You are just one of the few mem who was lucky to have met the 0.1% good ones cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. by lukui: 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2019
just two reasons why Nigeria is still underdeveloped 1. Corruption 2. Women!! grin
You want to argue, argue with your keyboard!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm 30, She's 18 Can I Marry Her? / How Girls Walk Around When They Not Getting Any Dick / This Is Why It's Good For Children To Start Fuccking Early

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.