Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments - Adverts (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments (50266 Views)

Get Custom Emails For Your Website, Domain And Blog For Just ₦150,000 / Earn Money Online By Just Posting, Reading And Commenting On News On NNU / Miss Philanthropy Africa, Gist, Entertainment And Blog News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 12, 2017
kharyode:
I sent money to my PayPal account. it's showed pending, and after 2days my point was returned and the said I did not confirm it.

pioneerwritter pls attend to this
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by samsamo48: 7:34am On Jul 12, 2017
pioneerwriter:
* Earn some extra cash doing something you love doing.
* Work at your own convenience.
* Withdraw earnings when you love to get paid.
* Join today and get paid tomorrow!
* Earn money posting short articles at forums and blogs.
* No long articles, tedious work, or stringent requirements!
* Just be plain and make fun.
* People from all parts of the world are making money here free. Don't miss out!

If you're ready to start making money now, sign up using the signature link below and make sure you enter pioneerauthor as your referrer. If you sign up today, you will receive your first $5 tomorrow and you will continue withdrawing cash everyday. In addition, you will be able to earn not less than $10 a day, which is not less than $300 a month spending 1-3 hours daily.

You're not going to pay a cent to make money. I introduced this passionately in order to help the youths succeed online. Such money making opportunities are rare online.
guy u have not sent me d link till now. Why na? Dis is my e-mail samsamo48@yahoo.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by tayotayo60: 7:44am On Jul 12, 2017
pioneerwriter:
* Earn some extra cash doing something you love doing.
* Work at your own convenience.
* Withdraw earnings when you love to get paid.
* Join today and get paid tomorrow!
* Earn money posting short articles at forums and blogs.
* No long articles, tedious work, or stringent requirements!
* Just be plain and make fun.
* People from all parts of the world are making money here free. Don't miss out!

If you're ready to start making money now, sign up using the signature link below and make sure you enter pioneerauthor as your referrer. If you sign up today, you will receive your first $5 tomorrow and you will continue withdrawing cash everyday. In addition, you will be able to earn not less than $10 a day, which is not less than $300 a month spending 1-3 hours daily.

You're not going to pay a cent to make money. I introduced this passionately in order to help the youths succeed online. Such money making opportunities are rare online.
i'm still waiting for the link since yesterday. Tayotayo60@yahoo.com is my e-mail. Pls send.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Godwritten: 8:16am On Jul 12, 2017
@pioneerwriter, I've registered. Username:Godwritten; Referral: Pioneerwriter. I sent you email for two days now yet no reply.Please send me the instructions on how to write the posts and the how to get paypal.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by zeedolla(m): 8:58am On Jul 12, 2017
Patient guys, it took me more than 1 week before my 10 post were approved and i had to even write the admin before this was addressed. Am yet to make a withdrawal because i have not had time to setup a paypal address, but will do in no short time.

I case you need help getting approved for you 10 articles, just pm me and i will help you write the 10 post for you i got a 5.0 rating after registration. Also you can use my user name to signup as refferal too = username: zeedollar
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Mastamind88: 10:05am On Jul 12, 2017
@pioneerwriter please send details to lexonline8 @gmail.com. thanks
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
Mcslize:
Can't we use Payoneer account to receive our funds? I have Payoneer account with the MasterCard. Pls Pioneerwriter comment on this

Actually yes, you can get paid with your Payoneer account using your Payoneer Mastercard at ATMs worldwide, but at your own big loss. Currently, there's a kind of harsh limitation placed on foreign currency cards of any type. Once you insert that card into the ATM, you make a big loss and you will know it.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
Mcslize:

Hello Pioneerwriter,

I have registered with ur username "Pioneerauthor" as a referral. I want to post write away to get my rating.
Kindly send the guide to my email brightnicedude@gmail.com

My username is Swiftestwriter

Once you are actually sure you signed up through my link and entered Pioneerauthor as your referrer, kindly check your account in a few minutes. I've just started sending the complete and perfect guide to all of you that registered through my link and username: Pioneerauthor yesterday and today. I'm sorry I couldn't respond on time. Henceforth, you will always receive my responses to your inquiries at regular intervals.

If you didn't sign up through my referral link, Pioneerauthor, be rest assured that I won't respond to any of your inquiries as regards getting started to make $5-$10 daily, how you will open your US Paypal account, US bank account, getting your free US address and phone number, and how you will receive local bank alerts. Of course, I exposed the money making secret to the public free of charge, but am fully committed only to my faithful and honest referrals from scratch to success.

News: If any of my referrals decides to break the good job I'm doing here, trying to divert people's attention away, or perhaps, attempting to ask my visitors here to use his own username instead of mine, that one is evil. You might be dealing with a fraudster. So be careful. You will always have my attention to all of your needs from time to time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by tayotayo60: 3:57pm On Jul 12, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Once you are actually sure you signed up through my link and Pioneerauthor as your referral, kindly check your account in a few minutes. I've just started sending the complete and perfect guide to all of you that registered through my link and username: Pioneerauthor yesterday and today. I'm sorry I couldn't respond on time. Henceforth, you will always receive my responses to your inquiries at regular intervals.

If you didn't sign up through my referral link, Pioneerauthor, be rest assured that I won't respond to any of your inquiries as regards get started to making $5-$10 daily, how you will open your US Paypal account, US bank account, get your free US address and phone number, and how you will receive local bank alerts. Of course, I exposed the secret to the public free of charge, but am fully committed only to my faithful and honest referrals from scratch to success.

News: If any of my referrals decides to break the good job I'm doing here, trying to divert people's attention away from me, or perhaps, attempting to ask my visitors here to use his own username instead of mine, don't listen. You might be dealing with a fraudster. So be careful. You will always have my attention to all of your needs from time to time.
I have registered with your link. this is my username: rightman. Please send me the material guide for this job cos i don't know how to start posting properly. Also i don't have a verified safe paypal to start with. So put me through so i can start working and earn to a safe and verified paypal that i can withdraw my funds with. Thanks.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by strawb(f): 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Once you are actually sure you signed up through my link and Pioneerauthor as your referral, kindly check your account in a few minutes. I've just started sending the complete and perfect guide to all of you that registered through my link and username: Pioneerauthor yesterday and today. I'm sorry I couldn't respond on time. Henceforth, you will always receive my responses to your inquiries at regular intervals.

If you didn't sign up through my referral link, Pioneerauthor, be rest assured that I won't respond to any of your inquiries as regards get started to making $5-$10 daily, how you will open your US Paypal account, US bank account, get your free US address and phone number, and how you will receive local bank alerts. Of course, I exposed the secret to the public free of charge, but am fully committed only to my faithful and honest referrals from scratch to success.

News: If any of my referrals decides to break the good job I'm doing here, trying to divert people's attention away from me, or perhaps, attempting to ask my visitors here to use his own username instead of mine, don't listen. You might be dealing with a fraudster. So be careful. You will always have my attention to all of your needs from time to time.

Hello bro, i have not recieved the mail after registering using u as my referee. Pls send it to oolotu986@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Godwritten: 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
I have registered....username:Godwritten;Referral: pioneerauthor.pls confirm and send instructions on the posts and that of paypal. @emjeorgy@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
Godwritten:
I have registered....username:Godwritten;Referral: pioneerauthor.pls confirm and send instructions on the posts and that of paypal. @emjeorgy@gmail.com

Hi Godwritten, having confirmed your username, I've sent the perfect guide to you free. Please, read over and over again lest you fall into the mistakes of others. The submission of your ten sample posts has some technicalities, but everything has been simplified for you in the perfect guide. Please, take note that I only follow up with faithful and honest referrals. Thanks for your interest in this money making program.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
strawb:

Hello bro, i have not recieved the mail after registering using u as my referee. Pls send it to oolotu986@gmail.com

Hi strawb, kindly mention your username for easy verification from my list. Once I confirm your username, you will receive the guide immediately and that will help you get started easily. You just must follow the guide sheepishly and you will thank me, although I might have sent the guide already. Please, you need to log in to your account first to confirm that. Once you are honest, faithful, grateful, and consistent, I will help you from scratch to success.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
tayotayo60:
I have registered with your link. this is my username: rightman. Please send me the material guide for this job cos i don't know how to start posting properly. Also i don't have a verified safe paypal to start with. So put me through so i can start working and earn to a safe and verified paypal that i can withdraw my funds with. Thanks.

Hello rightman, I wish to inform you that the simplified guide to get you started in this program has been sent to you already. Please, log in to your account now and start studying the guide. Read as many times as possible and follow every line sheepishly.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
Mastamind88:
@pioneerwriter please send details to lexonline8 @gmail.com. thanks

Your request here has already been granted. I hope you checked your account! The simplified guide that will teach you what to do to get approved and make cool money online has been sent to you already.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Abdulasod: 9:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Your request here has already been granted. I hope you checked your account! The simplified guide that will teach you what to do to get approved and make cool money online has been sent to you already.
Just registered sir... username is AUTHOR
Kindly send the guide to abdulasod3212@yahoo.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 12, 2017
tayotayo60:
i'm still waiting for the link since yesterday. Tayotayo60@yahoo.com is my e-mail. Pls send.

Have you checked your email inbox? The requested link has been sent to you already. In case you haven't checked, kindly check now right in your email inbox. You should have joined by now. Users from all parts of the world are earning hundreds of dollars from this program monthly. Please, don't miss out.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by tayotayo60: 10:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Have you checked your email inbox? The requested link has been sent to you already. In case you haven't checked, kindly check now right in your email inbox. You should have joined by now. Users from all parts of the world are earning hundreds of dollars from this program monthly. Please, don't miss out.
yes i've goten it bro. Much thanks. i'm going through it like scripture and getting understanding gradually. I sent u a mail pls respond. Much much grease to ur elbow for this brother.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by strawb(f): 11:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Hi strawb, kindly mention your username for easy verification from my list. Once I confirm your username, you will receive the guide immediately and that will help you get started easily. You just must follow the guide sheepishly and you will thank me, although I might have sent the guide already. Please, you need to log in to your account first to confirm that. Once you are honest, faithful, grateful, and consistent, I will help you from scratch to success.

My username is kingauthour
My email is oolotu986@gmail.com

I just checked my mail, its not there yet. Thanks
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 13, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Kindly send guide to me

Thanks.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by eddy4naija: 12:28am On Jul 13, 2017
OP i jusj regista with my user name =texblues, and pioneerauthor as my referer. abeg send me my tutorial package.thanks
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Mrluv(m): 7:05am On Jul 13, 2017
11 Page now.As anyone successfully widraw is money from this postlooo
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Integrator1: 7:20am On Jul 13, 2017
pioneerwriter:

I just registered using pioneerauthor as referrer, username is firstwriter.

Thanks for sharing this opportunity with us.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Godwritten: 8:13am On Jul 13, 2017
Hi Godwritten, having confirmed your username, I've sent the perfect guide to you free. Please, read over and over again lest you fall into the mistakes of others. The submission of your ten sample posts has some technicalities, but everything has been simplified for you in the perfect guide. Please, take note that I only follow up with faithful and honest referrals. Thanks for your interest in this money making program.

Thank you so much for the well detailed guide. I appreciate your concern.One more thing I ask of you is to put me on how to get the paypal. More power to your elbow.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by BrotherBlood1: 8:53am On Jul 13, 2017
kharyode:
I sent money to my PayPal account. it's showed pending, and after 2days my point was returned and the said I did not confirm it.
pioneerwriter , please provide a solution to kharyode's problem.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 13, 2017
Integrator1:

I just registered using pioneerauthor as referrer, username is firstwriter.

Please send to Blymer4real@gmail.com..

Thanks for sharing this opportunity with us.

Congratulations, firstwriter! Upon your successful registration, I'm pleased to inform you that you've already received the perfect guide right in your account free of charge. So, log in, go ahead studying the guide perfectly, pay particular attention to the area that teaches you how to subscribe to the portal before submitting your ten sample posts and start making money right away upon receiving approval. Thank you for joining this reputable money making program.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by BrotherBlood1: 9:03am On Jul 13, 2017
BrotherBlood1:
pioneerwriter , please provide a solution to kharyode's problem.
OP, please don't ignore Kharyode's problem.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by BrotherBlood1: 9:09am On Jul 13, 2017
Kharyode, have you successfully withdraw your funds from post loop with your unverified/verified US paypal account?
Please reply this message ASAP.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Hardfacts234(m): 9:34am On Jul 13, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Congratulations, firstwriter! Upon your successful registration, I'm pleased to inform you that you've already received the perfect guide right in your account free of charge. So, log in, go ahead studying the guide perfectly, pay particular attention to the area that teaches you how to subscribe to the portal before submitting your ten sample posts and start making money right away upon receiving approval. Thank you for joining this reputable money making program.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (37) (Reply)

Edges Top Quality Non Rusting Turkey Doors For Your Building / Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!! / Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.