Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments - Adverts (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments (50279 Views)

Get Custom Emails For Your Website, Domain And Blog For Just ₦150,000 / Earn Money Online By Just Posting, Reading And Commenting On News On NNU / Miss Philanthropy Africa, Gist, Entertainment And Blog News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by humbleme99(f): 10:05am On Jul 18, 2017
elucydate:

Bros I have successfully registered and logged in to my dashboard.

I have sent you the second email. I am a waiting for your guide before I start creating the sample posts.
I think he sends the guide as a message to your account and NOT as a mail. I received a message from him and I have been following the instructions therein.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by strawb(f): 11:18am On Jul 18, 2017
humbleme99:

I think he sends the guide as a message to your account and NOT as a mail. I received a message from him and I have been following the instructions therein.
Upon that bro, i never see the message either in my email or account and i used him as my refferal. I have put up my account details here more than three times but all to no avail. i guess he is the busy type. I wish someone can help him with his permission to attend to others. I am stuck at writing the 10 posts to qualify for earning.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Lampert505(m): 11:24am On Jul 18, 2017
Hello sir pls send me the link to sign up
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by humbleme99(f): 1:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
strawb:

Upon that bro, i never see the message either in my email or account and i used him as my refferal. I have put up my account details here more than three times but all to no avail. i guess he is the busy type. I wish someone can help him with his permission to attend to others. I am stuck at writing the 10 posts to qualify for earning.
Pm me, I can assist
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by WeanyD: 4:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by effissyman(m): 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by effissyman(m): 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
click the link below to confirm maybe your treads have been approved or maybe you have been confirmed to start posting.
<a href="https://trklvs.com/index.html?b=23822&s=777474">Superlink</a>
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by peawizzy(f): 5:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
I just got a rating of 4.0... Now, it is time to make some cool cash.. My issue now is how to open a Paypal account. How do I do so please? My username is trendyauthor
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by strawb(f): 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
humbleme99:

Pm me, I can assist
I have done that. Thanks
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Beadex1(m): 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
pioneerwriter:
Hi Lampert505, I hope you got the sign up link! Yes, with this program, you can possibly earn $5-$10 spending 2-3 hours per day with your mobile device. Once you register, you will receive my perfect guide free and can begin making money right away. Thank you for your interest in this program.
have registered under you with username beadex1 and email..beadex1@gmil.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
elucydate:

Bros I have successfully registered and logged in to my dashboard.

I have sent you the second email. I am a waiting for your guide before I start creating the sample posts.

Hi elucydate, kindly wait for the next direction. If you go ahead writing the ten sample posts now, you may not get approved. So, you have to wait for my next instruction in order to get approved once. I want all of you to know that you are not late to join the program. The program has come to stay and is waxing stronger daily. I will get back to you shortly with the solution.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by wesco73: 7:25pm On Jul 18, 2017
Please I need the link to register
oluwoleze@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by day44: 7:37pm On Jul 18, 2017
pls I need the link bro help me dytex147@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by humbleme99(f): 9:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
peawizzy:
I just got a rating of 4.0... Now, it is time to make some cool cash.. My issue now is how to open a Paypal account. How do I do so please? My username is trendyauthor
Congrats
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
Beadex1:
have registered under you with username beadex1 and email..beadex1@gmil.com

Hello, you will receive the guide shortly. I'm making some adjustments on it.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
day44:
pls I need the link bro help me dytex147@gmail.com

You will receive the link shortly. The link you're going to receive comes with a bonus package. Please, be patient.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
wesco73:
Please I need the link to register
oluwoleze@gmail.com

Hi, you're going to receive the sign up link in earnest. You will receive additional bonus package too. I'll soon get back to you.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:37pm On Jul 18, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Hi, you're going to receive the sign up link in earnest. You will receive additional bonus package too. I'll soon get back to you.

My challenge is different than those of other people here . I sent you a mail and you are not addressing that challenge. This is the mail I sent you below:

Hello,
I mistakenly signed up without entering you as my referrer. After going to the website through your blog, I first went to the FAQ to read more about the site so from there I signed up and there was nothing about referrer. I thought they would ask as I progressed but I did not see it all through. So I went back again through your blog link and clicked join at the top of the page and discovered that if I had not gone through the FAQ page, I would have seen the referrer option.
So now I tried to close the account but it requires that I mail them first. It's only they that can deactivate the account. I don't want to go ahead to open another account since they can trace my IP and think I'm trying to be fraudulent by having two accounts. I don't want to complicate things. If I write them I do not know when they will reply. What do you suggest that I do? Is there a way you can tell them that I came through your referral?
Please,what's the best thing to do?
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by ayommy12: 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
pioneerwriter:

I want to be a part of this, pls what do I need to do bro?
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by peawizzy(f): 2:01am On Jul 19, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Hi elucydate, kindly wait for the next direction. If you go ahead writing the ten sample posts now, you may not get approved. So, you have to wait for my next instruction in order to get approved once. I want all of you to know that you are not late to join the program. The program has come to stay and is waxing stronger daily. I will get back to you shortly with the solution.
I GOT A RATING OF 4.0, my problem now is how to create a paypal account before i start earning... my username is trendyauthor please
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Gosling(m): 3:06am On Jul 19, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Hi, please how do I join in on this?
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Engrappacino1: 5:45am On Jul 19, 2017
Pls I need the link my email is oappah@yahoo.com.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Seanpierce: 9:16am On Jul 19, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Please i also need the link/package. Tadeade@yahoo.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by lawrenzoo: 9:35am On Jul 19, 2017
[Please send me the link. waletpms@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by SlimBrawnie(f): 10:24am On Jul 19, 2017
. ...
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Dollabiz: 10:48am On Jul 19, 2017
Get more
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

My challenge is different than those of other people here . I sent you a mail and you are not addressing that challenge. This is the mail I sent you below:

Hello,
I mistakenly signed up without entering you as my referrer. After going to the website through your blog, I first went to the FAQ to read more about the site so from there I signed up and there was nothing about referrer. I thought they would ask as I progressed but I did not see it all through. So I went back again through your blog link and clicked join at the top of the page and discovered that if I had not gone through the FAQ page, I would have seen the referrer option.
So now I tried to close the account but it requires that I mail them first. It's only they that can deactivate the account. I don't want to go ahead to open another account since they can trace my IP and think I'm trying to be fraudulent by having two accounts. I don't want to complicate things. If I write them I do not know when they will reply. What do you suggest that I do? Is there a way you can tell them that I came through your referral?
Please,what's the best thing to do?

You don't have to close your account. I was only trying to repackage the perfect guide for all of you and that's why I haven't replied. Please, accept my apology. My passion is that all of you must make money online and I'm here to help you out. So, I will get back to everybody that requested for one thing or the other including those that want to sign up, open their US Paypal account and US checking account, but don't leave your email address here anymore. Rather, use the signature if you have any enquiry. I am here for you.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by WORLDPEACE(m): 1:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
pioneerwriter:

You don't have to close your account. I was only trying to repackage the perfect guide for all of you and that's why I haven't replied. Please, accept my apology. My passion is that all of you must make money online and I'm here to help you out. So, I will get back to everybody that requested for one thing or the other including those that want to sign up, open their US Paypal account and US checking account, but don't leave your email address here anymore. Rather, use the signature if you have any enquiry. I am here for you.
Alright, sir. I'll be expecting the guide. I have browsed the sites and I'm very eager!
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by temmy59: 1:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Hello sir please i registered and i was rejected, please send me your link to register and complete guide to get approved. Thanks.
Ademolaadio@yahoo.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by t33why: 1:45pm On Jul 19, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (37) (Reply)

Edges Top Quality Non Rusting Turkey Doors For Your Building / Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!! / Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.