Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,426 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments - Adverts (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments (49872 Views)

Get Custom Emails For Your Website, Domain And Blog For Just ₦150,000 / Earn Money Online By Just Posting, Reading And Commenting On News On NNU / Miss Philanthropy Africa, Gist, Entertainment And Blog News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Lampert505(m): 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
Pls am new nairalander and am having a interested in this, my email is opeyemitoheeb31@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 16, 2017
Hi Lampert505, I hope you got the sign up link! Yes, with this program, you can possibly earn $5-$10 spending 2-3 hours per day with your mobile device. Once you register, you will receive my perfect guide free and can begin making money right away. Thank you for your interest in this program.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by strawb(f): 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
pioneerwriter:
Hi Lampert505, I hope you got the sign up link! Yes, with this program, you can possibly earn $5-$10 spending 2-3 hours per day with your mobile device. Once you register, you will receive my perfect guide free and can begin making money right away. Thank you for your interest in this program.

Hello bro, help your fellow citizen. I have dine d registration under u.

my username is kingauthour

my mail ID is oolotu986@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
Hello kingauthor, I guessed I've sent you the perfect guide. Haven't you received your guide to make $5-$10 daily posting new threads, replies and blog comments? I'm ready to help you make money online so far you are ready to work hard. Just let me know your account status now. Have you submitted your ten sample posts already?
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Lampert505(m): 6:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
pioneerwriter:
pioneerwriter:
Lampert505:
Pls am new nairalander and am having a interested in this, my email is opeyemitoheeb31@gmail.com

pioneerwriter:
I'm really interested but am finding it difficult while signing up
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by tayotayo60: 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2017
Lampert505:
my posts were rejected. Reason: duplicate account. I registered once and they're saying cos of duplicate account. What do u sugest i do. Can i use vpn for next registration? Cos my laptop is d only device i've got.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by tayotayo60: 7:19pm On Jul 16, 2017

Lampert505:
posts rejected. Reason: dupliaate account. I signed up once and they're saying duplicate account. What do u sugest i do. Can i use vpn for new registration? Cos my laptop is d only device i've got.
Lampert505:
posts rejected. Reason: dupliaate account. I signed up once and they're saying duplicate account. What do u sugest i do. Can i use vpn for new registration? Cos my laptop is d only device i've got.
Lampert505:
posts rejected. Reason: dupliaate account. I signed up once and they're saying duplicate account. What do u sugest i do. Can i use vpn for new registration? Cos my laptop is d only device i've got.[s]
Lampert505:
Lampert505:
Lampert505:
posts rejected. Reason: dupliaate account. I signed up once and they're saying duplicate account. What do u sugest i do. Can i use vpn for new registration? Cos my laptop is d only device i've got.[/s]
Lampert505:
Lampert505:
Lampert505:
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Chibydinho(m): 7:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
I am keen to get on board.. My email is magbochibuike25@gmail.com. Will be waiting to here from you soon!
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by tayotayo60: 7:26pm On Jul 16, 2017
pioneerwriter:
Hello kingauthor, I guessed I've sent you the perfect guide. Haven't you received your guide to make $5-$10 daily posting new threads, replies and blog comments? I'm ready to help you make money online so far you are ready to work hard. Just let me know your account status now. Have you submitted your ten sample posts already?
posts rejected. Reason: duplicate account. I only signed up once and they're saying duplicate account. What do u sugest i do. Can i use vpn for new registration? Cos my laptop is d only device i've got.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Lampert505(m): 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2017
Please kindly drop your whats app number so we can talk better, am having difficulty while signing up
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by strawb(f): 12:07am On Jul 17, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Boss, I never see d mail ooo
I dey refresh every time but no show...
I have linked my account but remains just posting d 10 questions.

pls personally look into my matter.

mail ID is oolotu986@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Beadex1(m): 12:20am On Jul 17, 2017
send the information to beadex1@gmail.com
have registered on you as my referral ...my username is beadex1
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by tayotayo60: 12:21am On Jul 17, 2017
pioneerwriter:
This is my new user name under you: Ribidodo. I have just posted my 10 new posts. Waiting for review.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 17, 2017
tayotayo60:
This is my new user name under you: Ribidodo. I have just posted my 10 new posts. Waiting for review.

Hello tayotayo60, I'm sorry for the inconveniences faced. How did you go about signing up again? Was it through the same phone or another? Please, let me know about this so I can help.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 17, 2017
strawb:

Boss, I never see d mail ooo
I dey refresh every time but no show...
I have linked my account but remains just posting d 10 questions.

pls personally look into my matter.

mail ID is oolotu986@gmail.com

Hello oolotu986, I'm sincerely sorry for the challenges faced. Just let me know your username so I can help all of you. I will help you make money in this program and other ones.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Martartins(m): 1:27am On Jul 17, 2017
please send te link to martartins@gmail.com tanks
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by nomoless: 6:39am On Jul 17, 2017
Please send me the link, thanks, my email is keston57@yahoo.com,
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by tayotayo60: 6:43am On Jul 17, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Hello tayotayo60, I'm sorry for the inconveniences faced. How did you go about signing up again? Was it through the same phone or another? Please, let me know about this so I can help.
I also don't have a smart phone but have a laptop. I sucesfuly registered with my small nokia phone that can browse but doesn't feature captcha. When i came to do portal registration, i used my brother's computer to login to my account then did d portal regitration there. Then i used my phone to do d tests and that was it.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by nomoless: 6:45am On Jul 17, 2017
Please send me the guide, my email is keston57@yahoo.com, thanks.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by greenalwaz: 7:45am On Jul 17, 2017
greenalwaz:
Boss, I just joined thru u , username... greenalwaz....pls send d package to plsiwantit@yahoo.com thanks
Sir what about d other freebies u promised to make d journey easier like PayPal to receive payment, I did not get that along with wat u sent... Thanks for ur help
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by greenalwaz: 7:46am On Jul 17, 2017
greenalwaz:
Boss, I just joined thru u , username... greenalwaz....pls send d package to plsiwantit@yahoo.com thanks
Sir what about d other freebies u promised to make d journey easier like PayPal to receive payment, I did not get that along with wat u sent... Thanks for ur help
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Godwritten: 8:10am On Jul 17, 2017
@pioneerwriter, I have completed the 10 posts which are under review.Thank you for the detailed guide.Please, I still have to remind you that I have not received response from you regarding how to get the paypal to withdraw my earnings.It may interest you to know that this is the 3rd time I am asking for this.Please, send the paypal guide to ....emjeorgy@gmail.com. Thanks for your consideration.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Lampert505(m): 8:41am On Jul 17, 2017
Hello sir, I haven't sign up yet because I don't see the link u said u gonna send me..my email is opeyemitoheeb31@gmail.com
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by davidflipcy5856(m): 10:27am On Jul 17, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Hello oolotu986, I'm sincerely sorry for the challenges faced. Just let me know your username so I can help all of you. I will help you make money in this program and other ones.
hi I registered as Davidwrites as my username and pioneerauthor as referral. please send the detailed guide on how to post on the site and how to register and withdraw with PayPal to this mail bisoyep@gmail.com , thanks.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by strawb(f): 11:00am On Jul 17, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Thank u bro, my username is kingauthour
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by topsquino(m): 11:04am On Jul 17, 2017
Dear Writer/Blogger:

Hope this message meets you in good health.

PROJECT DESCRIPTION:

This is to notify you that we've another long-term project for writers who are proficient in the following categories: Household Appliances, Beauty Products, and Baby Kids and Toys. Our primary aim is to help buyers make informed decisions about items in those categories which can be found on Jumia, Konga, and other popular online stores in Nigeria. So, we need Nigerian writers who are very proficient in these categories.

REWARD: N1,800/500words and your name will be published along with these articles.

REQUIREMENTS:

1) If you don't have a stable internet connection or laptop, this project is not for you.
2) If you don't understand the rules of grammar (punctuation marks, tenses etc), this project is not for you.
3) If you have not written articles before, this project is not for you.
4) If you are not a creative writer, this project is not for you.
5) If you are not passionate about writing, this project is not for you.
6) If you are not okay with the price, this project is not for you.
7) If you are looking for somebody to train you on writing, this project is not for you.

NOTE: We need high-quality articles. Don't waste your time if you cannot do this. We will not pay you for poorly written content.

HOW TO GET STARTED:

1) Send samples of your articles to topsquino (at) gmail (dot) com NOTE: change the (at) to @ and dot to . and remove the spaces as well.
2) If we are okay with your samples, we will request you to write a 300-word article test on WEDNESDAY OR SATURDAY. We DON'T pay for TEST
3) If we are okay with your test, we will start outsourcing our articles to you on MONDAY.

Regards

Topsquino
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by tayotayo60: 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Posts rejected again. Reason: duplicate account. I'm awaiting ur sugestions pls.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
tayotayo60:
Posts rejected again. Reason: duplicate account. I'm awaiting ur sugestions pls.

Hi tayotayo60, please give me some little time to find out where the problem came from. I will surely get back to you.
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by WORLDPEACE(m): 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
[quote author=pioneerwriter post=58549534]

I sent you this mail below and you have not responded.

Hello,
I mistakenly signed up without entering you as my referrer. After going to the website through your blog, I first went to the FAQ to read more about the site so from there I signed up and there was nothing about referrer. I thought they would ask as I progressed but I did not see it all through. So I went back again through your blog link and clicked join at the top of the page and discovered that if I had not gone through the FAQ page, I would have seen the referrer option.
So now I tried to close the account but it requires that I mail them first. It's only they that can deactivate the account. I don't want to go ahead to open another account since they can trace my IP and think I'm trying to be fraudulent by having two accounts. I don't want to complicate things. If I write them I do not know when they will reply. What do you suggest that I do? Is there a way you can tell them that I came through your referral?
Please,what's the best thing to do?
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by boborneyor(m): 6:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
Pls am interested ,I came across your post today and I have tried using the link you posted earlier to register but its not working....Kindly help me send the link to vananeyor@yahoo.com (Thanks)
Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
[quote author=WORLDPEACE post=58549608][/quote]

Please, I'm sorry for not responding on time to your enquiry. I was trying to figure something out on issues that will prevent your account from getting approved after submitting sample posts. I'm through with my findings already and will get back to all of you by this time tomorrow unfailingly with the lasting solution to this problem. Henceforth, you will be submitting your sample posts easily and will be getting approved successfully. Kindly allow me getting back to you by tomorrow..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Get Paid Posting Threads, Replies and Blog Comments by elucydate: 7:18pm On Jul 17, 2017
pioneerwriter:

Hi tayotayo60, please give me some little time to find out where the problem came from. I will surely get back to you.

Bros I have successfully registered and logged in to my dashboard.

I have sent you the second email. I am a waiting for your guide before I start creating the sample posts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (37) (Reply)

Trick To Get Mtn #20,000 Bonus, 200 Sms, 500mb To 3gig Data Bundle / Edges Top Quality Non Rusting Turkey Doors For Your Building / Request For Any Book In The World ...get It In Few Seconds (#300) Only!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.