Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,304 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Ex-girlfriend Got Married,now Asking Me Advice On Divorcing Her Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex-girlfriend Got Married,now Asking Me Advice On Divorcing Her Husband (1006 Views)

I Told Her I Wouldn't Have Sex Until I'm Married. Now, This Is Happening! / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Married Now (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-girlfriend Got Married,now Asking Me Advice On Divorcing Her Husband by JSmart4u(m): 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2017
[b]I had been in a serious relationship with my ex girlfriend for 2 years before we broke up. She got married to some dude months after our break up,but my thoughts were telling me she got married because she couldn't handle the break up and also because her parents were the one who arranged the man for her. Now this is where the predicament starts. They have been married for over one year and some months,but unable to concieve any children. She also complianed that the man is uneducated,and is therefore considering a divorce. She therefore asked me for advice,on the next thing left for her to do. But when i thought about this,i felt she asked me because she wants me to take her back after her divorce,but if that's the case,i won't know what to do. I still have feelings for her,but everyone in my village knows that she has been married without concieving yet. Dear nairalanders,should i advice her to continue with her marriage bearing the current situation?

Your advice on this matter will be greatly appreciated.

P.S:She got married at the age of 18.

c.c lasticlala
Re: Ex-girlfriend Got Married,now Asking Me Advice On Divorcing Her Husband by ihateuglygirls: 4:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
Is she fine?
Re: Ex-girlfriend Got Married,now Asking Me Advice On Divorcing Her Husband by DaniMayana(m): 4:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
Issokay!
Re: Ex-girlfriend Got Married,now Asking Me Advice On Divorcing Her Husband by taylor88(m): 4:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
swerve

1 Like

Re: Ex-girlfriend Got Married,now Asking Me Advice On Divorcing Her Husband by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
After God fear women
Re: Ex-girlfriend Got Married,now Asking Me Advice On Divorcing Her Husband by sinaj(f): 4:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
You be lawyer

2 Likes

Re: Ex-girlfriend Got Married,now Asking Me Advice On Divorcing Her Husband by smardray(m): 4:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
Tel her to divorce and do ur wedding some months later...
Re: Ex-girlfriend Got Married,now Asking Me Advice On Divorcing Her Husband by Patented: 4:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
Adultery on the horizon if you are not careful. walk away . every heard of a clean break?
Re: Ex-girlfriend Got Married,now Asking Me Advice On Divorcing Her Husband by eezeribe(m): 4:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
OK
Re: Ex-girlfriend Got Married,now Asking Me Advice On Divorcing Her Husband by JSmart4u(m): 5:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
smardray:
Tel her to divorce and do ur wedding some months later...

I'm 23,so marriage is not an option yet. So its cool if i tell her to get divorced?
Re: Ex-girlfriend Got Married,now Asking Me Advice On Divorcing Her Husband by JSmart4u(m): 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
sinaj:
You be lawyer
Dear i tire ooo,she for kukuma ask me for advice before she marry early

1 Like

Re: Ex-girlfriend Got Married,now Asking Me Advice On Divorcing Her Husband by Jameshavens: 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
Nasense
Re: Ex-girlfriend Got Married,now Asking Me Advice On Divorcing Her Husband by sinaj(f): 5:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
JSmart4u:

Dear i tire ooo,she for kukuma ask me for advice before she marry early
bera b careful sha b4 she use ur advice against you claiming that u crashed her marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-girlfriend Got Married,now Asking Me Advice On Divorcing Her Husband by JSmart4u(m): 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
sinaj:
bera b careful sha b4 she use ur advice against you claiming that u crashed her marriage.

You are definately right! Thanks for the advice
Re: Ex-girlfriend Got Married,now Asking Me Advice On Divorcing Her Husband by Headlesschicken(m): 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
grin When you marry an 18year old wiv an undeveloped womb,guys desist from marrying all dis premature galx,because divorce rate in such marriagex x on d high...
Re: Ex-girlfriend Got Married,now Asking Me Advice On Divorcing Her Husband by Ndukings92(m): 7:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
what was d cause of d break up at 1st?this one ur heart is still in love
Re: Ex-girlfriend Got Married,now Asking Me Advice On Divorcing Her Husband by JSmart4u(m): 7:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
Ndukings92:
what was d cause of d break up at 1st?this one ur heart is still in love

There is no trust in the relationship,and i therefore decided to end things when i travelled out of the country
Re: Ex-girlfriend Got Married,now Asking Me Advice On Divorcing Her Husband by Uyi168: 8:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
Did she seek ur advice before marrying him?
Re: Ex-girlfriend Got Married,now Asking Me Advice On Divorcing Her Husband by atilla(m): 3:52am On Jun 10, 2017
Keep your mouth out of the situation. Don even give her any advice
Re: Ex-girlfriend Got Married,now Asking Me Advice On Divorcing Her Husband by EWAagoyin(m): 4:13am On Jun 10, 2017
In the first place you're very stupid and foolish to still keep contact with a married woman.. .. Secondly that's her family problems stay out of it and move on.. . Ode
Re: Ex-girlfriend Got Married,now Asking Me Advice On Divorcing Her Husband by judey1992(m): 4:18am On Jun 10, 2017
going by your facts, you started dating this girl when she was 13, 14, 15 or probably 16......

it is well with your soul
Re: Ex-girlfriend Got Married,now Asking Me Advice On Divorcing Her Husband by Mjshexy(f): 5:02am On Jun 10, 2017
Why not stay off her marriage and get yourself busy with other things, she is married & it shouldn't be you advising her in her marriage. Take your hands off it Mr, didn't she know he wasn't educated before marrying him? All of a sudden u appeared & she realized her husband is not educated.
Re: Ex-girlfriend Got Married,now Asking Me Advice On Divorcing Her Husband by Olasco93: 5:33am On Jun 10, 2017
Forget the unholy feelings/emotions you have about her. Can't you get it that she's a Married woman?
Start thinking with your Head and move on...
Re: Ex-girlfriend Got Married,now Asking Me Advice On Divorcing Her Husband by inkzpatty(m): 7:01am On Jun 10, 2017
op.b like u get many way to mak family scater abi.nah u dey cal am snd am som fine tinz .even tok swit word gv d gal.hw u want mak she concetrate wit her oga.little wahala she go run to u and u knw say ur feelin gidigidi dey dir.@1, no b u or her hubby,even her koko mah sef dey gv pikin@2, wen she komot frm her marriage both of una no go marry nah only testin ground una go do.til u leave am.@3, tel d smal gal u don find wife mak she fit solve he wahala.hope say u no dey kolet frm d bck.

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna’s Saudi Boyfriend Is Married / I Am ‘flaw’fully And Beautifully Made! / I Was Reborn When You Kissed Me-heartbroken Guy Reminisced On Facebook (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.